The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,709 comments
Based on the fact that I and most of the other painters from TC2 decided not to move to TCM when we found out that we couldn't transfer our liveries over, I agree with you. We created a lot of content in the last game that really extended the life of the game for a lot of people, but it really seems like Ivory Tower has never cared about their content creators. Heck even in TC2, it never made sense that painters wouldn't get paid for their livery downloads. So I guess they never really thought too hard about our work from the very beginning.
Yeah it was wild Motorfest launched with a mode to show off and vote on cars with liveries and vanities, but then had a report feature that auto deleted them wide open for abuse.

Last edited:
Still coming on to play the Summit. I really enjoy the game. I think that's the thing with these live service games. I really don't think I would be able to catch up with the game if they added a lot more right now.

Yeah it was wild Motorfest launched with a mode to show off and vote on cars with liveries and vanities, but then had a report feature that auto deleted them wide open for abuse.
Game devs just add things without thinking how the players will use them. It's not the dev's fault griefers gonna grief

Season 3 looks interesting 🤔

Also the return of Alfa Romeo,lancia and abarth 🎉

Also the lotus emira is another car in season 3
1000001148.png

Last edited:
I know this is a month old, but I feel like this needs to be talked about on here. Two of the game's top players have raised an issue that I feel is ultimately detrimental to PvP. I'm not going to say what it is here, but the videos should explain well enough what's going on, and why anyone playing this game on a controller at a very high level simply cannot keep pace with a player of a similar skill on a wheel.

Because of this discovery, I will be abstaining from PvP in this game until this issue is fixed. That doesn't mean I'm going to uninstall this game, however. I'm going to grind parts, try new playlists as they come, and try to cope with this situation as best I can. This also doesn't mean I hate the game because of this issue now.

PS: If you go on The Crew's Discord profile and look for my name, you'll notice that I have #FairplayTCM to my name as an attempt to spread awareness about the issue displayed in Goliath's video. If you, after seeing these videos, are also on this Discord, I'd like to ask you to also add #FairplayTCM after your display name in that server.

Last edited:
I know this is a month old, but I feel like this needs to be talked about on here. Two of the game's top players have raised an issue that I feel is ultimately detrimental to PvP. I'm not going to say what it is here, but the videos should explain well enough what's going on, and why anyone playing this game on a controller at a very high level simply cannot keep pace with a player of a similar skill on a wheel.

Because of this discovery, I will be abstaining from PvP in this game until this issue is fixed. That doesn't mean I'm going to uninstall this game, however. I'm going to grind parts, try new playlists as they come, and try to cope with this situation as best I can. This also doesn't mean I hate the game because of this issue now.

PS: If you go on The Crew's Discord profile and look for my name, you'll notice that I have #FairplayTCM to my name as an attempt to spread awareness about the issue displayed in Goliath's video. If you, after seeing these videos, are also on this Discord, I'd like to ask you to also add #FairplayTCM after your display name in that server.

Breaking news "a driving game works better with a wheel shocker" i did wonder why i was winning a lot of online races lol😋the first game was playable but never felt good with a wheel shoes on the other foot now i guess this game feels great.

I don’t really play the PvP modes in this game, but using third party software outside a game for an advantage is usually seen as cheating.

Motorfest is already filled with people using PC macros. The developer already killed popular grinding methods these people were doing all night and day, making it worse for people that didn’t.

I play on consoles and liked how TC2 was split by platform where I was just playing with PlayStation players. I play Forza Horizon 5 too and there’s just straight up PC hackers.

The issue of macros and adapters is not just something for PC anymore, it is something that can also be done on consoles, in fact there are quite a few people using the famous wheelmode on consoles.

This has been an issue since Gran turismo supported wheels... whilst you can boycott.. it won't do anything,, just wasting time not playing a game that's still fun, and that one you already paid for. Play it till you're bored, then sell..

Also yes, I'm like a good 5-10 secs faster a lap on a wheel than a controller, since Gran turismo 6..

Last edited:
Did anyone manage to find out what Season 3's theme would be? I really look forward to each new season in TCM and TC2! :cheers:

Edit: Is the upcoming Mini Cooper S the vintage version? If so I'll obtain it right away when it'll be added, meta or not.

I love that car! 👍🤩👍

Last edited:
Did anyone manage to find out what Season 3's theme would be? I really look forward to each new season in TCM and TC2! :cheers:

Edit: Is the upcoming Mini Cooper S the vintage version? If so I'll obtain it right away when it'll be added, meta or not.

I love that car! 👍🤩👍
Yes the mini is the classic old mini don't know how it will be available but my guess is in the year 1 pass

How did a car make it to the top of the leader board in the new summit you can't even pick one ?
Yeah this summit has people using different cars than the race requires. People are crashing bikes for infinite nitro too.

It’s getting hard to care about this game anymore with so much cheating and exploits going on.

Last edited:
Yeah this summit has people using different cars than the race requires. People are crashing bikes for infinite nitro too.

It’s getting hard to care about this game anymore with so much cheating and exploits going on.
pffff kids will be kids i guess i would delete their saves after 1 warning and keep deleting every time they abuse the system

Does nvidia freestyle filters work for anyone?

I was still going with an older pre-Motorfest geforce driver. Today I installed the latest one, but freestyle doesn't work. Even the geforce screenshot thing won't work in Motorfest. It keeps saying that the game is not supported.
But geforce experience is showing Motorfest as a supported game.

:confused:

Is there an option anywhere in the game to display on screen the time of day, it would help with the photo accolades?
within photomode press settings button and change the time there...

PS anyone know when the servers are going back up, been off all day here in the uk.

within photomode press settings button and change the time there...

PS anyone know when the servers are going back up, been off all day here in the uk.
No they were only supposed to be offline 2hrs it's been 6hrs grrrrr i made sure to check last night if they were going down and got up early on my day off for a session :cheers: 🤷‍♂️:confused:

Has anyone in this forum maxed out their Legend Points and attributes? If so what happens, do they just sit unusable?
'fraid any legend points you get after you max those things cannot be used at all. I can speak from experience, being level 1,300-plus on that game, and wanting something to invest my spare LP in.

'fraid any legend points you get after you max those things cannot be used at all. I can speak from experience, being level 1,300-plus on that game, and wanting something to invest my spare LP in.
Yeah, i am close to maxing out now, i hope they unlock the attributes similar to TC2, otherwise LP's become a bit pointless for the engaged players

Back