THE EMO THREAD: Epic Rage & Crying Thread

• Thread starter eastley
  • 964 comments
Nah, I havent because I'll use this muppet as my rage release and send him abusive messages when I'm angry...its not morally acceptable but hey, why not?

Had 2 moments yesterday.

1. 500 points after 5 races in FGT series, figured I'd skip the last race by clicking on the little red man and win anyways. Whoops, turned our I abandoned the whole championship. Still don't have a level 24 ticket after 4 months of owning my game.

2. A car I received from a trade disappeared. It's only gonna be in my UCD in 70 more game days.

Had 2 moments yesterday.

1. 500 points after 5 races in FGT series, figured I'd skip the last race by clicking on the little red man and win anyways. Whoops, turned our I abandoned the whole championship. Still don't have a level 24 ticket after 4 months of owning my game.

Dont complain, I still (after 6 months) dont have an FGT, let alone the 24 ticket.

Lucky you. Just before the trade cap was put in place, My PS3 decided it wasnt gonna work anymore. Had to format the drive and lost everything. went looking and couldnt find anyone who was just gonna give away an FGT so I didnt bother. A mate gave me an X2010 So I just grind the S*** outta indy for all my money nowadays. Just need to get around to grind enough for an FGT.

I'm trying to get a x2010 since I didn't get one before the cap. I could do the vettel challenge on my DS3 but I honesty don't have the patience for it. That's why I'm trying to get to 35 in Bob-spec.

I hate how 80% of the lobbies I see these days seem to be racing the nurburgring.

It's such a stressful track to run at 100% pace, especially with 10+ people trying to overtake each other. If you relax your concentration for one second, you will die.

To me it seems much more suited as a test track than a race circuit.

I would disagree, I think its a great race circuit. Combined with the right selection of racers and you have a really close and fun race.

I would disagree, I think its a great race circuit. Combined with the right selection of racers and you have a really close and fun race.

I can prove that point with some 14 car touring car events I had last night...

Yeah but I was thinking about racing randoms. After a couple races you feel more comfortable racing with some people. Those are the people you usually add on your friends list to race again in the future. However with random people I tend to sort of get really tense and I end up making dumb mistakes where I wouldn't have made mistakes with people I'm comfortable with. You see what I'm saying? The ring is fine with friends & good racers, but with people you haven't raced with before it can be frightening. I'm not sure if this makes sense but it made sense in my head.

Nah, I havent because I'll use this muppet as my rage release and send him abusive messages when I'm angry...its not morally acceptable but hey, why not?

Just be careful if he reports you it's his word against yours. I always just block people.

Nismo34

Agreed, I'll never get bored of the Ring.

Why is this thread alive?

Nevertheless...I know the PD's pains to improve their games, therefore I will not complain for now.

I hate how 80% of the lobbies I see these days seem to be racing the nurburgring.

It's such a stressful track to run at 100% pace, especially with 10+ people trying to overtake each other. If you relax your concentration for one second, you will die.

With random, unskilled people it sucks.

+10 random guys starting the race? Prepare yourself for some Turn 1 rampage.

I did a night race on that track with a mate was a good replay to save love racing on it aslong as people are racing like you would in a real car amd not raming you off all the time.

* rubberband grind left
* 250~ b-spec driver days grind left
* 480~ unique cars to buy left

I have to get a life.

I already have pretty much every car from auto-grinding. Now, I've gone back to GT4 since it has more tracks.

That is the trick to the Ring. Go a little slower maintain your concentration and then wait for other people to make a mistake.

This is really the only way to pass anyway.

It's far more enjoyable to drive it this way.

To make it interesting pressure the person in front of you by stay as close as possible to them with out hitting them. They will screw up.

If anyone is really pulling away from you, you weren't going to catch them anyway.

Nordschleife is really diffucult to race with, aslong as the competitors aren`t friends.

4 from 5 races, I get t-boned by some morons after the start and have to work myself through the field.
It is very diffucult to overtake drivers, who are 1 second per sector slower then you, but to inexpierenced, drivers who don`t know when the following driver has overtaken you or not.

Pretty good deduction there Watson.

Thats what it was originally built for.

It was originally built for both testing and racing:

From the very beginning, the Nürburgring was an enormous and ambitious project. It was intended to be used as a single 17.6 mile circuit that could also be split into two sections. The Südschleife was a short 4.8 mile section designed for testing and for club racing while the Nordschleife -- all 14.2 miles of it -- was intended to be showcase of German talent and engineering supremacy. Both sections shared the same start-finish apron that boasted a wide range of facilities. Not only was there a grandstand, capable of seating 2500 people, the designers also included a hotel and a paddock incorporating 70 lock-up garages. The excellent pit complex also incorporated the Continental Tower for use by timekeepers and race officials. Just four years after the circuit was completed, an electronic scoreboard - the world's first - was added to the already impressive list of facilities.
Source - http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/history/history.php

Scaff

Latest Posts

Back