The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
Must say that I need to take some time off from AC4 to get some trucking done as I need to level up to get the new Volvo FH16.

Been mostly driving in my Scania and my "old" Volvo FH16. (Love the photo mode btw)

000000000000FF96.jpg

00000000000128AC.jpg

00000000000128A3.jpg

Would like to be able to upload more screenshots to world of trucks six just isn't enough.

Last edited:
Uuuuh... That last picture's from Denmark, right? :D

---
I've been a bit busy with live streaming and recording my ETS2 gameplay. Seems to work fine, I think. My results can be found on YouTube and Twitch. Check it out if you like. :D:tup:

Edit: I'm not good to take photos in ETS, but this is my truck at night:
0000000000017B24.jpg

Are there any mods out there that would allow me to drive regular cars? I'd love a sim-ish title where I could just drive around without any worries.

Does it support Fanatec pwts?
From what I've read - and that was only briefly - it does work, but some'd had problems with the shifter. I would personally give the demo from their website (http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com) a quick try and see if everything works as it should before purchasing it. :)
Are there any mods out there that would allow me to drive regular cars? I'd love a sim-ish title where I could just drive around without any worries.
As far as I remember, there's only a bus mod available. Driving cars in this would be very awesome, and I'd wish I knew how to design such a mod, but I don't. :boggled:

Am I the only one who finds the traffic tickets annoying?
The amount of red light tickets I get is absurd, just because I have to wait before turning in a side street.

The amount of red light tickets I get is absurd, just because I have to wait before turning in a side street.

I find them annoying too, but laws are laws I guess.

Same here. The odd thing is, when you drive over a certain speed (I think it's 60 km/h), you won't get a ticket, even if you deliberately drive out on a red light. :lol:

Same here. The odd thing is, when you drive over a certain speed (I think it's 60 km/h), you won't get a ticket, even if you deliberately drive out on a red light. :lol:

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it. (I usually drive at 140 km/h in the city, so I'll try atleast)

oOkHBCe.jpg
This is where I belong.

Beings I was able to pick up the Going East DLC on the Steam Autumn Sale I started a new playthrough. Forgot how much I enjoy this game.:) I do have a couple questions for you guys though. Are there any must have mods for this game? If so do they work with the going east dlc?

I think it really comes down to who you ask, TJ. The Scandinavia map, as discussed above, is a big must in my opinion. And yes, it does work with the DLC. :)

----
Plus a new screen shot:
000000000001B794.jpg

:D

I think it really comes down to who you ask, TJ. The Scandinavia map, as discussed above, is a big must in my opinion. And yes, it does work with the DLC. :)

----
Plus a new screen shot:
000000000001B794.jpg

:D
Very nice pic:) so that ProMod site is just for the one mod right. Where can you find some of the others I've seen talked about? Like for example the realistic physics one? Thanks for the help.

Right now in between 500000-750000 DKK because of upgrades and damages. Struggling to get more, but oh well. :P

And also, I don't know if the mod causes this or not, but I paid 1,100 DKK to go through the toll. I've never been through toll IRL, but that sounds a bit too much.

Last edited:
Remind me to not buy a wheel with paddle shift for when I get a new wheel. Trying to go into reverse when in 36th gear is just horrible with paddles.

I have my gear settings set to automatic. Can't map a button to put it in reverse when you have it on sequential shifting?

I like this game because it calms me down before I go to sleep :P
Currently level 4 and didn't buy a truck yet.

As part of the game's continued update cycle, the guys at SCS have been busy working on update 1.8. AI code and physics improvements are still going to take time though, so they have opted to release them as part of 1.9. Don't worry though, as SCS have decided to release 1.8 soon with the other big improvement. Drivers: Say hello to the Scania R-Series Streamline!

Back