The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
Pro mods is nice. I have TSM Map Pack. Its nice. Saw the UFO in Africa :/
F095289004BC8DA490FF095D52560B58A3D35512

How hard is ProMods on low end PCs?
I have a GTX760 and if I set my graphics to the preset medium graphics I get 30~ FPS in cities and when I'm on the highway in the middle of nowhere I get 100~. For a low end computer, I'd say your frames will take a huge dump in cities. Expect to lower your graphics a lot.

I have a GTX760 and if I set my graphics to the preset medium graphics I get 30~ FPS in cities and when I'm on the highway in the middle of nowhere I get 100~. For a low end computer, I'd say your frames will take a huge dump in cities. Expect to lower your graphics a lot.

It's already on the minimum and I'm getting 20fps... that's a no on the ProMods for me :lol:

It's already on the minimum and I'm getting 20fps... that's a no on the ProMods for me :lol:

There is people that has created mods just for people who have low end PC's. They are updated continuously as well, so don't count yourself out.

Note: @HuskyGT I have the old Scania V8 mod going again. Edited the sound file, and used with the new Scania T 1.8 mod it works well. Love that crackle. Still no exhaust brake tho. :( I'm OK since I got the better crackle sound going.

There is people that has created mods just for people who have low end PC's. They are updated continuously as well, so don't count yourself out.

I use some of those, not all. For example, I don't use any traffic low FPS mods because I like having somewhat realistic traffic.

So super cool info I have. There is a giant overhaul for the Peterbilt 351 coming. No ETA. Yet.

Guys.... Look at this. Well, to be more specific; listen to this. What a surprise. Kriechbaum has done it again.

He's working on an update for the old Pete's Iron Lung. Happy day :)

Guys.... Look at this. Well, to be more specific; listen to this. What a surprise. Kriechbaum has done it again.

He's working on an update for the old Pete's Iron Lung. Happy day :)

Don't worry man. With a giant update for the 351 you will like it even more.

So Viper and a mod group teamed up, and have the 389 V2 now released. I present you:

American Power, towing American Heritage.

BBB1DB28B9D676BCA3D1E08A663CB9AFF080D758

The skin mod, is part of the overall mod, nothing extra ;D Yes 379 Square headlights :D

Finally got the new 351. The sound is downright amazing! And this version is lighter than the older, plus it has the Cummins 275 included and the accessories DLC. It only accepts Metallic paintjobs for some odd reason though.

Drove it very early this morning. Here's my vid:

So Viper and a mod group teamed up, and have the 389 V2 now released. I present you:

American Power, towing American Heritage.

BBB1DB28B9D676BCA3D1E08A663CB9AFF080D758

The skin mod, is part of the overall mod, nothing extra ;D Yes 379 Square headlights :D

Pete 389 looking badass as always. Not sure if the new version is worth downloading just for the headlights and the skin though. The previous version is working just fine for me. Is there anything else besides the headlights?

Finally got the new 351. The sound is downright amazing! And this version is lighter than the older, plus it has the Cummins 275 included and the accessories DLC. It only accepts Metallic paintjobs for some odd reason though.

Drove it very early this morning. Here's my vid:

Pete 389 looking badass as always. Not sure if the new version is worth downloading just for the headlights and the skin though. The previous version is working just fine for me. Is there anything else besides the headlights?

Sure is, interior can be Pete 379 as well, new front fenders, same multiple chassis layouts. New rear light options, new pipes options as well. There is some more headlights too as well.

@HuskyGT The RTA 351 has bombed out bad with this new update. The AMT team is working on a 351 update that will let you modernize the truck. We all are aware of the paint options being so limited. It's kinda ticked off a few people.

What is better TSM, or Promods with Poland Rebuilding and Russ Map? Also does anyone know of any high quality Eastern European Trucks that are updated to the current version?

TSM is very similar, no payment needed to unlock entire mod. TSM is current for 1.22 TSM is 6.2.

Promods is easily the better option. It's an amazing map mod.
Where can I find a tutorial on how to install promods. The tutorial on the promod site is not working for me. It refers to an extra zip file that I do not know how to get. Could someone please help?

Edit: Had to update my WINRAR. Hope this may help anyone else having the same problem.

Last edited:
Edit: Had to update my WINRAR. Hope this may help anyone else having the same problem.[/QUOTE]

7-Zip does wonders for me. Edit scs files without issue. Only hate it when the mods are locked.

7-Zip does wonders for me. Edit scs files without issue. Only hate it when the mods are locked.

I ran into that problem with the Freightliner Classic. Awesome mod, but it's not optimized for 1.22+ I tried to fix it but you can't edit the .scs file. Bummer...

So I had modified the file for the 2006 Great Dane trailer. Now I have an issuewhere it likes to hop endlessly. It it no good for transport, so I have figure out my mistake. It does cause some funny pics like this one:

65D1A598072D34A3EBA33072FD9B3F3050116DB0

It must have some mad torque in that thing.

I have it set to about 4250 Foot pounds torque :D The weird physics of the trailer allowed me to get this bounce, not the truck itself. I have not be bale to have it set so the front rises off the ground with a "normal" load.

Bad news. I went to play ETS today and my Internet radio wasn't working. Went on the EKR Rock Radio app, not working, went on the website and they ceased airing in October. :(

Latest Posts

Back