The five cars that you DO NOT want in GT6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of the cars need to be removed from GT. They just need to limit the amount of cars they have of the same models. As said already 3 of one model is plenty but as long as it's slightly different in engine or trim levels.

needless variants/duplicates. (one of each please!)

this!

Regional variants, variants that show only the next model year with no development or change... Should be able to Bo buy an MX-5, choose your engine size, transmission and then a color based on what year that was available.

Last edited:
Any car that is only "big in Japan"! Hah, see what I did there? :dopey:

p.s. all standard cars. If it's not good enough to be a premium, it's not good enough. Quality. Not quantity.

mathieub33
X2010-X2011,
2J,
All Daihatsu,
Miata's,
Tank Car,

AJHG1000
-Al those japanese duplicates 3 or 4 of the is good
-Veyron
-Kubelwagen
-Schwimwagen
Such a waste of premium cars
-2J

What's wrong with the 2J ? Remarkable piece of engineering.

5 cars that are already in GT5 but I dont want to see in GT6 ?

alright here goes...

1. Infiniti G20
2. Region Duplicates (MX5 / Miata / Eunos Roadster for example)
3. Huyndai Glix
4. Redbull 2010
5. Redbull 2011

i don't want to see 56770028 variants of the same car. 2 s2000, 5 gtr, 3 rx7 and 3 3000gt could suffice.

Skyline R31
Skyline R32
Skyline R33
Skyline R34
Jay Leno Tank Car
Kaz would never do that, haha. But the Jay Leno Tank car is sorta pointless, and it's only purpose in GT5 is troll people online by blocking the road.

- I want an old version of the m3 like an E30
- gotta have silvias
- formula 1, nascar x1 and rally for different experences
- i want PORSCHE in the next gt5
- all the others we usually get except stupid replicas and different names for same cars

Jerwin
Well, at least keep ONE car from each generation of Skyline. I love those cars.

As for other cars... I can't really complain. As long as they aren't standards.

Yea one of each is fine

No x1 e.e theyre for people that wants easy win.Easy win is for losers :P

Dont want in :
-x1
-x2011
-Jay Leno tank car
-Gayrons(yup,Gayrons)
-(P)RS6 advant (too big and too fast.Can hit multiple people without proposit

Now these are cars that I RLY love:

My list that I want in
-2D
-2J
-Aventador
-MP4
-F1

Chaparrals/Lambos/Mclarens FTW!

CLK-GTR LM Race Car ('98)

033__scaled_600.jpg

So Freaking Tail Heavy!

Suzuki Escudo
Both the Chaparrals
F1's
Rally cars, along with losing the dirt/snow elements of the game too

RacerPaul
Suzuki Escudo
Both the Chaparrals
F1's
Rally cars, along with losing the dirt/snow elements of the game too

Why no chaparrals :/? We must eliminate x1s and Buggatis :(

Crushed
Why bother with cars that SHOULDN'T be in there and try to get more cars IN the game!

Cause no one wants 1000 miatas that are all the same.. But i do agree.. Some more cars should be in the game

Cause no one wants 1000 miatas that are all the same.. But i do agree.. Some more cars should be in the game

They don't take up BD space. I mean, really, there's one too many Veyrons in GT5, one too many X2010s (even just one would be okay, but, 5 super high-speed crashes is too many.)

I'm happy to see a bunch of Miatas, because Miatas are the most popular sports cars in the world. You know, the kind of car that you can autocross, set a new lap record in, and then drive home in?

You know, the car that has about 8 spec series...?

The car that's the most popular track car in the world?

Why remove Miatas? They're the true basis of Gran Turismo. They're the car that "Grassroots Motorsports magazine" praises as "the answer to every question."

Example:

"I want to reduce my lap times. What should I do?"

Buy a Miata.

"I want to join a competitive spec series. What should I do?"

Buy a Miata.

Mazda commercials say "More Mazdas are road-raced than any other car, on any given weekend;" Why? Mazda Miatas.

The Miatas are great cars, and, if there aren't Lancers, Miatas, or Civics (the cars I've actually driven in/raced against) why would I buy GT6? To drive some ridiculous X- car? That's for kids that don't like brake pedals. Kids that don't like brake pedals, tend to rear end me a LOT.

In fact, there are 11 models of Miata in GT5, spread across 23 years of production. There are also about 15 Lancer Evolution models, spread across 20 years of production. The names were changed, though, on the Miatas, to suit European/Asian/American market names, which wasn't done to the Evolutions.

And, I'm happy to say that I own EVERY Lancer Evolution model in the game, because they're my dream cars, and I'd love to compete in rally racing.

If you fail to understand that more Miatas are road-raced than any other car, on any given weekend, then you're a disappointment to motorsports, and I fail to understand what purpose GTP serves you.

Why do people not like the X2010 and X2011? Granted, it does get annoying in online racing, but that's really a first world problem. Don't like it? Leave the room, or kick the idiot.

People keep hammering PD for lacking imagination (check the seasonals forums) yet hate on a car which is beyond the imaginative scope of most members on this site?

PD should keep those two, and make an X2012 as a big middle finger to the haters.:mischievous:

The names were changed, though, on the Miatas, to suit European/Asian/American market names, which wasn't done to the Evolutions.
Which is the problem, and the answer to your question for why people want them gone. Ditto the Standard Lexus models, or all of the Nissan rebadges, or the Renault Sports, or the cars which are no different than a paintjob, or whatever.

Why do people not like the X2010 and X2011?

Not when we could have a nicer car in its place. Or, in fact, 5 nicer cars, in its place.

I would rather see more BTCC cars than X2011s. There's no reason why they should be there.

Which is the problem, and the answer to your question for why people want them gone.

The Miatas don't take up any more space than the Evos, actually, on the disc. Changing the name of a car, while still leaving the same graphics, textures, and hp/weight/suspension/performance aspects takes up no space.

Not when we could have a nicer car in its place. Or, in fact, 5 nicer cars, in its place.

I would rather see more BTCC cars than X2011s. There's no reason why they should be there.

On what grounds? That it's not real?

Dude, the point of the car was to show what's possible. I'm glad that they did that. It's weird stuff like this that keeps GT series interesting.

Same can be said for Leno's tank car, or Nike's One Car.

Besides it's Kaz's game and vision. It's ultimately up to him what he wants in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back