The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Nope, but I have watched Bakuman and other films that tell about "the reality" of something, and 99.9% of the time, something is dramatized in the name of entertainment.

Meikyuu: Wow, amazing, simply and utterly amazing. About to rewatch it because it's so worth it.

Sites say "Meikyuu episode 14", but MAL says it's a 47-minute special.

They managed to stuff 6-8 hours of VN into less than an hour? Good god, I don't know if the original material was full of unimportant stuff or if these guys are pulling another rewritten story.

#don'ttellmeanything

Sites say "Meikyuu episode 14", but MAL says it's a 47-minute special.

They managed to stuff 6-8 hours of VN into less than an hour? Good god, I don't know if the original material was full of unimportant stuff or if these guys are pulling another rewritten story.

#don'ttellmeanything

Can I at least answer the first question? :P

Best girl from worst show is getting a Nendo too.
11138162_797492527000735_1748820764524671574_n.jpg

Nope, but I have watched Bakuman and other films that tell about "the reality" of something, and 99.9% of the time, something is dramatized in the name of entertainment.

Yeah, if it didn't dramatize some aspects it wouldn't have as much impact

Here's a little sweet DxD pic to celebrate Issei's birthday, which befalls today, April 16. In case you don't notice, you can see his legs between Ravel, Koneko, and Asia, and his right hand between Akeno and Rias. Yes, he's pretty much sandwiched between his haremettes; what a lucky SOB he is. And yet, he's definitely not unreasonably dense like other harem leads.
CCq8-KvVAAAbvVX.jpg

Rias: "You stay away from my Ise. He's my boyfriend, y'know!"
Akeno: "Ara ara, did you forget that we can share Ise-kun for the night? Ufufufufu~"
Asia: "You girls are so greedy!!! I want some time alone with Ise-san!"
Koneko: *to Ravel* "Stay away from Ise-senpai, you fried chicken."
Ravel: "Don't call me fried chicken, you pussycat!"
Xenovia: "The competition to pass Ise's birthday is real tough, I have to say."
Irina: "Are you alright, Ise?"
Rossweisse: *sighs* "For the love of Odin, please have some self-control!"
Ophis: "I, will stay alongside Ise for his birthday."
Issei: "Best. Birthday. EVER."

Where do I get one of these? ^w^

Last edited:
Vlad like 'em young...

Gross.

I may dislike Putin, but I'm not actually comparing him to Silvio Berlusconi. That would be unfair.

I'm no nendo fan but unpainted prototype + a lot of forms = eye-catching.

1458645_797511143665540_5839066387017627370_n.jpg

Yamato from Collect-your-Kans.
Can't wait to see what the finished model looks like. :) I imagine the box that it will be in will be as big as the ones for the GoodSmile Racing Racing Miku from 2012 and 2013.

It had my interest in the charts because "Trigger", but I started it up and stopped playing it in 4 minutes.

I was trying to convince myself to overlook it with the cool colours, but the low-frame animation turned me off so quick.

^ ...

FYI: PVC figurines don't do good with continual exposure to sunlight. They'll warp and lose colour really fast.

It had my interest in the charts because "Trigger", but I started it up and stopped playing it in 4 minutes.

I was trying to convince myself to overlook it with the cool colours, but the low-frame animation turned me off so quick.
I like it. Too bad most people don't have my sort of stupid tastes.

Not that I dislike choppy animation. It just gave me the impression of the level of work an amateur animator would do to make youtube poop with.

@AOS- So it's basically Inferno Cop with an obnoxious colour palette.

I can stand the humour at times. The cheap side-scrolling beat 'em up animation style isn't something I can indulge in though.

Not that I dislike choppy animation. It just gave me the impression of the level of work an amateur animator would do to make youtube poop with.
That's probably how much effort they put into it. But I love it.

So it's basically Inferno Cop with an obnoxious colour palette.
I hear it was directed by the same guy, but I haven't seen Inferno Cop.

Back