The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
To Love Ru gets so much money for new seasons and merchandise but the girls don't even appeal to me that much.
There's a dope 1:1 statue of Momo in the wedding outfit which I chose not to share. Go check it out if you have a chance.

There's a dope 1:1 statue of Momo in the wedding outfit which I chose not to share. Go check it out if you have a chance.
I don't think ANY of them look particularly nice though. Too lazy to go search it.

The site I usually use to watch stuff is down for anywhere from 15 days to a month. Anyone willing to share theirs with me in a PM?

You just had to make me Google it...

Well that's more like Wedding Lingerie than an actual wedding dress

Thinking about renting "First Squad" today, anybody recommend this? It looks good. 👍
0006pfeb.jpg

Well, I rated it 5/10 when I watched for the first time, but I think I'll rewatch it sometime. There is something... interesting that I want to see again. Plus it's a rare kind of a Russian-themed anime... Well, I can say it worth watching, but don't expect too much.

0006pfeb.jpg

Well, I rated it 5/10 when I watched for the first time, but I think I'll rewatch it sometime. There is something... interesting that I want to see again. Plus it's a rare kind of a Russian-themed anime... Well, I can say it worth watching, but don't expect too much.
Gotcha, I was going off a trailer I ran across (on Amazon...somehow lol). I have $4 to burn so what the heck. :P Thanks man. 👍

Crunchyroll is one of the best streaming sites for anime. Funimation has a streaming service too, but CR is the one to go to.
I beg to differ; CR is really restricted in variety by licensing restrictions and the updates are delayed for premium users only. That's disgusting.
Why is Shinji using Ayanami's plug suit? Is there something I should know?

Your senpai is trash.

TRASSHHHHHHHH.

That top 10 male character is hella outdated. Prison School's Kiyoshi and Gakuto are bigger bros than Simon and Kamina.

I know most of this is old but I was sick these last couple of days and had not entered GTP for a while, so screw you all.

So as promised some pictures of my collection of berserk statue mostly.

That's an awesome bunch of stuff. Some of those I didn't even have an idea of their existence 👍 very cool.

I should rewatch Black Lagoon.

We should.

Watch Gangsta.

We should too.

Any comments about Angel's Egg?
It looks so surreal from what I've seen. A mate told me to watch it

It's an absolute acid trip. I can't really tell you it's good nor bad because it isn't either, its... just so freaking weird, all of it. Don't expect much from it, watch it just so you can come back here scratching your head. Nothing will come from it but that.

But there are no glasses in there...? Then again, it's good-looking art, so that might count towards the #canobait count, if anything. And it is pretty good-looking art, so...

Ah, then in that case he does indeed have one. I do remember him posting Devil Homura pictures a while back, so there's that.

Indeed, any Homura post is good bait. Those were pretty good 👍

Also, I'm finally truing to finish watching Death Note. I started watching it a few years aback and for some reason never finished it. We just got Netflix and it's in there, so I might as well. Didn't really remember much about it so I'm almost starting from a blank page (see what I did there).

Indeed, any Homura post is good bait. Those were pretty good 👍

Also, I'm finally truing to finish watching Death Note. I started watching it a few years aback and for some reason never finished it. We just got Netflix and it's in there, so I might as well. Didn't really remember much about it so I'm almost starting from a blank page (see what I did there).

Ah yes, I forgot something; Homura does wear glasses. Therefore, it should always count as #canobait for that reason, alongside the one you pointed out. My mistake, really.

Also, Death Note? Hmm... it's been a long while since I watched that. And I did not really watch in full either, perhaps because I found it to be too dark, or maybe just because that kind of show doesn't really tickle my fancy. One of the two... I tend to remember the parodies done about Death Note than Death Note itself, as for the show I'm just drawing in blank (see what I did here?).

Back