The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
More pictures needed in this thread imo :

One of my favorite show, Girls Last Tour. Really recommend to watch it if you want to spend good, relaxing and heartwarming moments. Here's some of the fanart (Also quite a fan of the Kettenkrad btw) :

65992319_p0.png

__chito_and_yuuri_shoujo_shuumatsu_ryokou_drawn_by_yama****a_shun_ya__.jpg

Not forget some dose of idols :

IMG_20171127_064730.jpg

IMG_20171127_071422.jpg

Really like the collab between Aqours and Saint Snow this episode. The moment between Kurosawa siblings and the last scene is very nice, especially how good is Ruby try to interacting with Dia and at the end she asked Leah go outside and share both feelings towards their older sister. Nice featured episode for Ruby too. She surprisingly good in this episode, which in most episode she's often being side character and not stand out that much compared to others from what I've seen so far.

i... think i want this, in spite of the pose and other things

I guess it comes down to how much you like that bike and booty.

AmakuniPersona-3.jpg

Initial beef I have with this is the need for support stands for both the foot and bike. It does however have great detailing on the bike.

I used to have this:

4f0b43c36173a09185e1b3bf95f77d85.jpg

No visible supports needed. Didn't like that Type-Moon face after a while.

Also, thanks for bringing up figurines... somehow I ended up looking at Monster Hunter stuff again:

363465.jpg

619231.jpg

BloodFlower1477942302.jpeg

51MlHix4WUL.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I was lead from that Persona figure, to crappy Puzzle & Dragon figures (which I came close to biting the bullet on), to that black horse above (which I also came close to biting on). Forget anime girls, these look way better.

Last edited:
Speaking about figurines, these Dollfies are very good. Really good... :eek: :

Wonder if this is modded dolls or factory standard though? I've noticed there's no articulated parts, which seems odd knowing this kind of figurines have articulated arms and legs. Is it hidden perhaps? Or maybe these are Photoshopped images? Did anyone can confirm about this? :confused:

More Syanago; now with, 100% more vocals.

Alfa Romeo Giulietta/Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde (or, QV...) Walkthrough:

After seeing this video walkthrough of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta, I think she’s the only Syanago in-game, that speaks legitimate Italian. (I don’t know about, the other Fiat-based Cargirls.)

Nissan GT-R (R35 & R32) Walkthrough:

Also, I don’t know if I can take the R35 seriously, anymore; after, listening to her Goal quote, when she gets a Podium finish.

(Not only that, I’m disappointed that, they didn’t showcase the mother/matriarch of both GT-Rs; the “Hako-Suka”, or the original Skyline 2000GT-R. Eventually, Mommy needs some screen time, too.) [Link to Hako-Suka GT-R’s Syanago Wiki Page: http://syanago.com/wiki/?スカイライン 2000GT-R]

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X/Final Edition Walkthrough:

Just hearing the EVO X, in her Final Edition state, makes me sad already. (Also, it surprises me about the fact that, she’s a complete Gundam-nerd, too. And, I hardly even care about Gundam; despite, playing Federation vs. Zeon on PS2, with one of my cousins. That, and played one of the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam demos, in one of my old PS3s.)

Plus, the ones who made these showcases (Open800, their Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/open880); I think, they’re going to make another video with the Mazda RX-8 and/or RX-Vision Concept.

(My Japanese is poor, yet I guess correctly on certain tags, that are in Japanese; when I get on Pixiv, or browse each Automaker in the Syanago Wiki.)

And, are voting which automaker is next to showcase (From Toyota, Honda, Suzuki, and below-towards Daihatsu.):

^(I’m hoping for the Toyota Supra, or Honda NSX.)

UPDATE (11-28): Apparently, most users want to see a Suzuki-based Cargirl, to be showcased in a later video. Hopefully, I’ll get a chance to either see, the Swift/Swift Sport or Jimny.

Last edited:
Yep, I'm still in idol hell.

CQPBxX5.jpg

And you know what, when I have days as bad as this, I'm so, so glad I am.

I'm also glad when, despite days like this, I can still say IT'S MONDAY.

RmZwYMp.png

Seriously though, there is some real good Starlight Stage news and a lot of it is thanks to CG's sixth anniversary.

The limited rereleases are all real good. Nao and Frederica's are particularly fantastic. I'd like both of them, Nao because I need more cool SSRs and Freddy because it's as beautiful as she gets, but luckily I might not have to use any jewels for them thanks to the latest campaign giving everybody a free solo roll of the platinum gacha. My first was the limited SR of the gacha, which is a good sign. My luck continues. Especially considering it was in a white envelope, which is supposed to indicate a rare. Maybe one of those will do 'the flip' again. Just like my first 10-roll when they introduced the feature. That ended up being CinFes Kanade.

There's also a Live Parade going, so I'll be trying that for the first time. I reckon I'll probably prefer the randomness of grooves (especially if they put the Winter song in the next one), but I'm looking forward to giving it a try. And they've released some dresses for the Valkyrie song, although I don't intend to buy them even if they come with a 10-roll. Though they do remind me to buy dresses for the units I have gotten. And also going for the 6th anniversary celebrations are yet more jewel giveaways, 50 a day again, among other bonuses. They'll be useful in my never ending grind quest. And they're adding more songs to Smart Live aka one-handed mode, and now my favourite, Hotel Moonside, has gotten the treatment. Which is very good. If only I could actually play the bloody thing in LIVEs, but so slow is my progress to Level 50 I'm still only halfway there. Honestly, it might take me forever to get there, but once I hit the big Five-O it'll be like unblocking a drain. Because at that point you can access all the stories and with it all the songs in the game. If only I had that sweet, sweet thing called time... Or at least, an ability to dedicate it to nothing but Deresute. But that's not possible. Not in my busy, busy world.

Oh, and there's a new CG Gekijou coming tomorrow. So, yeah. Everything's fine, really.

Lastly, for a change, let me talk about something Touhou; that Reimu Nendoroid I preordered super-cheap finally has a shipping date on it. It'll be headed out on the 11th December. Let's see if that's soon enough to get her here for Christmas.

Those dollfies may be using flexible material with another material as a core.

I only recently heard of action figures that found a solution to making moving joints unnoticeable:

Threezero-Action-Figure-Raphael-image-1.jpg
Threezero-Action-Figure-Raphael-image-2.jpg

I can't with that last one.

Can't what? Take or stand? :lol:

Those dollfies may be using flexible material with another material as a core.

Okay, that's make sense. But it is quite rare to see that kind of dollfie. Could it be somehow modded with changing inner parts of it? Or there is certain type of it but those was limited edition and rare?

Considering how much time that person logged to put it together to that caliber, it wouldn't surprise me if it that's more than just stock.

Also:

God. This is oozing with nerdy references.

Last edited:
Can't find this one on myfigurecollection, but apparently it's up for preorders. Pretty hair and face. Subpar wedding dress:

10503395a10.jpg

Mei Raiden - Eternally Pure ver.
From "Houkai 3rd", some mobile game.

Haaa good question. Both I guess lol

As much as I want to side for glasses and short hair ,the former one is done so much better overall. Whoever did the hair did a very nice job.

Can't find this one on myfigurecollection, but apparently it's up for preorders. Pretty hair and face. Subpar wedding dress:

10503395a10.jpg

Mei Raiden - Eternally Pure ver.
From "Houkai 3rd", some mobile game.

As much as I want to side for glasses and short hair ,the former one is done so much better overall. Whoever did the hair did a very nice job.

Hey, that's my girl right there :

1510025355122.jpg

As bonus her VA is Miyuki Sawashiro. That's even better lol. Also, Mei personality is cute and sweet. Other characters includes the twin tail tsundere Kiana (voiced by Rie Kugimiya) and kuudere Bronya.

As for the game, probably one of good looking mobage I've ever played. The controls are intuitive and easy to adapt. Of course there is gacha stuff as well but I'm not really bother about it.

Finally someone noticed it! :lol: Guess "007 Takes The Lector" is main inspiration for Decisive Battle. Both soundtrack is good btw. However, I prefer John Barry score a bit better, because it is iconic and classy. Eva version is also good though. Sounds epic and fit with intense mecha fight.

I never knew, the RX-8 could act so hyper, until I’ve heard her quotes.

(Also, I kinda expected, the RX-Vision to have a ‘femme fatale’-like voice. As expected, from a highly-attentive concept car; designed by a automaker, I currently despise and lament for their stupid decisions, like making their mid-size crossover SUV something it’s not; by transforming it into an ugly, boring, mall-hauling, soccer/football mom-focused luxury-crossover. But, I digress...)

>tfw lim Fred doesn't come home

VXTSGbX.png

Still, at least Mio made up for it with her new limited SSR.

Dunno why she hasn't taken her jacket off, mind. But I shall grind for some jewels and maybe with a bit of luck she will come home.

etJSN0v.jpg

Told you.
RxCsxIJ.png
DAXMG57.jpg

C1L6gCJ.jpg
1cpQd83.jpg
L1Kzilw.jpg
AR67zoX.png
OUMeuQO.jpg
4rYX7qe.jpg
Ng2jLRe.jpg
9rxGbc0.jpg
s24NtxU.jpg
d46rZhQ.jpg
iMudCY7.jpg

New singles are here boys! @SVX @jus1029 :

Both are great! :D However I prefer My Mai Tonight because every member get it's own portions equally. No one stands out from each other. Pretty balance I should say.

Obviously to celebrate it here some drops :

IMG_20171128_061016.jpg
IMG_20171129_030654.png
IMG_20171128_035904.jpg

The finale, with a homage to something close to our hearts...

I wish they would make season 2!

Yeah baby! :bowdown:Saekano get movie adaptation next year! Can't wait to see the climax ending! (FYI the novel is finished though) :

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...girlfriend-anime-gets-theatrical-film/.124796

There is also Macross Delta movie coming up in next February. It is a compilation from TV series but they added new scenes and refined battle sequences :

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...visual-reveal-armored-fighter-variant/.124792

At last, finally an idol story with different takes than usual :

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...reet-girls-comedy-manga-gets-tv-anime/.124548

Speaking of idols. Awaken My Power is pretty good nonetheless. Really like the choreography and probably the most sparkling scenes from Sunshine ever :lol:
Oh, the collab is pretty sweet too :embarrassed: :

And here lots and lots of idol drops :

IMG_20171130_185359.jpg
IMG_20171204_032334.jpg
IMG_20171129_024340.jpg
IMG_20171202_211702.jpg
66081321_p0.jpg
IMG_20171129_185443.jpg
IMG_20171129_174945.jpg
tumblr_p06qkyg0wx1rzp45wo5_r1_raw.jpg
66115495_p0.jpg
momijigari.png

Hey boys there is new mixtape coming up! :

First of all, Saint Aqours Snow is great idea in LL ever. Second, their collaboration song is pretty good. Third and last, Saint Snow singles are lit as hell. Would literally head banged myself to "Dropout". That one is something... Crash Mind is also good btw. Kind of spooky and quite fitting for Halloween imo (which is too late unfortunately but nevermind...)

By the way, here is another drops :

IMG_20171204_100832.jpg
IMG_20171204_113238.jpg
IMG_20171205_091958.png
IMG_20171205_103431.jpg
IMG_20171207_070109.jpg

Time to bring this thread out of its slumber with some proper, proper anime news.

Yes, they're re-doing the original Captain Tsubasa. Again. And this time they've got JoJo's animators in on it. So...yeah, I actually have something to follow this spring.

DK
The first thing I thought after first glimpsing your post was, "oh, is Ash's face changing again?" :dopey:

The first thing I thought after your thought was "Ash got out of his coma?"

That's a creepy pasta reference, kiddies.

Ya guys may want to give Ancient Magus's Bride a whirl if you haven't already.

I really have been wanting to but i've been procrastinating on it.

Also,
Bedtime+for+mordred+trigger+mentionlist+smolholtrigger+mentionlist+lewds4dhearttrigger+mentionlist+tomboythotshttpssafeboorudonmaiusposts2918849_edeffc_6465547.jpg

Also also, it's December so you know what that means:

Anyway, I went on the internet this week, and I found this:

auspicious_crane.png

Afterwards, I found this:

It's coming out on Steam just in time to be too late for Christmas. Or on Christmas Eve, for those of us who celebrate Christmas on 6 Jan.

Or on Three Kings Day Eve, for those of us who celebrate both 25 Dec and 6 Jan. (I'm an atheist who celebrates both, and the irony of same is not lost on me)

Back