The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,704 views



Hey, I recognize that helmet!


Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo husband, 'cause language be rapin' e'rybody out here!
 
Last edited:



Enjoy :)
 
Last edited:


The whine from the inside could be a little intense but you don't hear that when spectating.
 

 
 


If there was ever any need for the drool emoticon, this is the time to use it.
:drool::drool::drool:
 

The things I would do to drive this.
 
It doesn't get any better than this.



/thread
 

Epic :drool:
 
That's nuts man. I would never ever take that kind of a risk with that car.
 
And that's all it's good for. :p
 
I like the sound of quite a few old Porsches.

935:


906 and 910:
 
Let's see, I'll add a couple of clips featuring one of my favorite Ferraris, the 250TR:





And now the LM flavor of the 250:



To follow that up, a rat rod with a 331 Hemi:



And I must add the soundtrack of one of my favorite Italian supercars:



And another one, but only from 0:25 - 0:28...

 
Very few of these cars are in GT5. Sad really.

edit: of course even if they were in, PD would screw up the sounds

 
Last edited:
Great stuff 👍
 
I apologoze if this has been posted here before.



Pretty sweet.
 
Here's one of my own:

1985 Audi ur quattro Coupe Turbo

 

I had to change my pants....
 
If only it went as well as it sounded....

 
Back