The GT Sport Epic Whining and Crying Thread

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by ukfan758, May 19, 2016.

1. TetsuKobura

TetsuKobura Premium

To each their own, I guess. I just hope y'all don't ignore the actual offensive material that's constantly uploaded to GTS, otherwise you look like a hypocrite.

2. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk Premium

I think it's worth pointing out that if you think some of this stuff is genuinely offensive, you can always report it yourself.

I don't think I've been personally offended by anything I've seen, but I've reported two things, because I don't think they were appropriate for a racing game open to kids of all ages. The first was a livery that said **** YOU on the back - this wasn't removed, and I got a warning for abusing the report feature! The second was Anime vagina, which was removed almost instantly (I may not have been the first to report it of course).

My personal reading on it, is that if something gets reported, and PD/Sony aren't sure why, they remove it - after all, different cultures and languages will be offended in different ways - PD/Sony can't monitor all of them that accurately. If they can see why somebody would report it, but disagree that it's offensive or inappropriate, they leave it up.

I've seen all the comments on one of my decals deleted by PD because people got offensive... but the decal remains even though some of the people being offensive must have reported. It was simply a Catalan flag.... and then there's PD's word censor... or as I call it **'* word ******.

3. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

Had my first proper experience with the drift section last week in GT Sport and man it is EPIC! Why didn't I invest some time in this sooner and why PD still hasn't expanded upon this discipline? Why can't I go drifting around a full course devided into sections? Why is there no Mount Akina?

My winning is more about why didn't I try this sooner :banghead:

ca18detsilvia likes this.
  4. 05XR8

05XR8

Wonder how many posts whine about no multi-class? Here's one more...

Just finished the Mission Challenge Stage 6 - 8 30 lap endurance. Why is there not a 30 car grid slider in Custom Race? It's an agonizing tease. Then, the NUrburgring Meister Challenge Stage 7. Proper multi-class racing for each zone. I mean, there are omly about 10 cars in each zone, but why can't we select a 50/50 grid of what ever Gr. we want? These features are in the game. Why are they locked, blocked, program deleted, whatever?

IN Project Cars 2, I believe Ian Bell mentioned like, if Slightly Mad Studios allowed livery editor, the system(console) would play havok with rendering each car for the races. I'm not a computer whiz, but I get that. They still chose to allow high grid numbers.
    PD are showing us high grid numbers in offline races. That should carry over to Custom and Arcade races, If that means default liveries, I'm okay with that. It's too much of a tease, this carrot dangling right in front players, that want a true multi-class option.

5. DavidMonoy97

DavidMonoy97

Oh, that's why they had to pull it out.

6. courageC60

courageC60

Why isn’t there an option to keep all original decals on cars in the Livery Editor??? It’s so annoying trying to add a license to the Firebird for example and trying to add all the lines and stuff back on...

ThePotatoKing likes this.
  7. 05XR8

05XR8

Maybe things will change. The SF19 can now change tyre brands. There's hope.

courageC60 likes this.
  8. Obelisk

Obelisk Premium

Most race cars can change tire brands.

9. 05XR8

05XR8

However, Gr.4 car tyre brands disappear and can't be added or changed. The SF19 tyre changing was added in the following update.

10. Obelisk

Obelisk Premium

Good point.

11. VBR

VBR Premium

It's really annoying that we can't do proper qually in user-created lobbies. PD are using the same system that they use for Sport Mode in public lobbies. Poor show.

:( :tdown: :grumpy:

fordlaser likes this.