The GT Sport Epic Whining and Crying Thread

• Thread starter ukfan758
  • 3,198 comments
On the other hand, you actually have Forzavista. I think there's a pretty strong argument to be made for models of slightly lower quality and a significantly higher quantity being an overall better deal for the player.
IMO we don't have a proper Forzavista mode because the PS4 can't handle the 3d model in real time which is stupid... That's why we don't have a classic photomode location. The PS4 can't render a 3d location like the designer house or the wind tunnel and a ultra detailed car.

Thank you for the compliment. I consider myself a very fast driver but I put people like TRL LIGHTNING, miura30, IOF_RACING, ORMA_Snow, TRL_Fuvaros, TeamRedline_Enzo, Dayrone and Zoky on another level. I considered them aliens.

I don't know Kie25 or Viperconcept tho.

Good luck in Sport Mode. You'll eventually start winning. :)
I consider myself mediocre at best man. From what I'm seeing you're on the same level as those guys 👍
Check this, this guy is really fast:
Viperconcept has also a youtube channel.

After reading a few dozen post in this thread, I think I can understand why they are in such a big hurry to shut down the servers for GT6. They do not want to compete against their own game. Less albeit prettier cars, less tracks, less game plus cost of buying a new console, new wheel and new game means I will take a pass on this one and just play the old game offline for fun and iRacing for the competition.

Heck, if I just wanted pretty cars and fancy paint/liveries then I would have been playing Forza instead of GT6.

Thanks for the review.

Last edited:
IMO we don't have a proper Forzavista mode because the PS4 can't handle the 3d model in real time which is stupid... That's why we don't have a classic photomode location. The PS4 can't render a 3d location like the designer house or the wind tunnel and a ultra detailed car.

Not sure if serious...

Photomode doesn't render it's output in real-time, this is the reason why there is a delay after you release the shutter, therefore, your opinion is ******** and accurate at the same time... paradoxtastic.

Can someone tell me why are people so "excited" for the new dlc cars but i never see lobbys online with people using the R32,R34,RX7, most lobbys I see are gr3 or gr4

Wish I knew the answer to that question because I check the lobbies quite often looking for those type of races with production cars and they are rare to find.

Then I can get on GT6 and find 20 lobbies like that.

Can someone tell me why are people so "excited" for the new dlc cars but i never see lobbys online with people using the R32,R34,RX7, most lobbys I see are gr3 or gr4
Had a lobby open for like 4 hours yesterday with N300 and some occasional N100 races with a friend and some randoms.

I have a lot of lobbies with N100|N200|N300 cars. But mostly friends only lobbies. Maybe I will do some more open lobby race nights ?

@Sereshqa: its pretty clear they are trying to pay him back. Not that I like that but I can understand it if there are jerks driving around like that. And its easy to prevend this kind of ******** by allowing players to report players like this and disconnecting them for 1 week and after the second time for ever.

You just have to look for them. GR3 and GR4 are easier to drive than the street cars, even with RS tires so many players are frustrated, especially when they show up in a room full of players who love playing with the street cars and they all romp away.

N100, N200 is a TON of fun. N500 is tense.

I'll just leave it here...
Please leave it with a language warning next time - and don't forget when sending such messages that you're far more easily reported to PSN for that than he is for his driving.

I was amazed how oblivious some of those drivers were to what he was doing though. They just lined up to be hit, corner after corner, lap after lap. I'm also surprised no-one went vigilante and abandoned their ruined race just to take him out so no-one else would be affected.

So I totally ruined someone else’s race...

I was registered as 3rd, guy in front was a back marker I let past to try and follow to help my struggling pace on ruined tyres.
Guy behind was, according to the game 17th and behind him was 4th place. So I tried my best to make sure this back marker didn’t pass me, as his pace was much better.

I was really very aggressive showing that I didn’t want him to unlap himself... turns out, this poor bloke wasn’t in 17th... but actually 4th and I managed to ruined his race.

Sorry bro, I tried to message you on PSN but you’ve got messages from non-friends blocked and the lobby auto closed while I was messaging you in it :/

From my replay;

DULK4ouWAAsjubk

DULLDkFX4AAwb08

DULLlErWAAA7lu3

Last edited:
Been whining about this since Gt5/6... But it's frustrating that you still can't search rooms by 'max allowed tyre set'. Race for fun/for real is completely pointless as you can race VW Samba FOR REAL on RSS tyres. Personally i would like to limit Gr.3/4 to RH and N-class from SH to CH.

If a backmarker is considerably faster than you what‘s the point of fighting him and trying to keep him behind?
I also experienced this bug today but as I was observing the players around me and noticed a position increase without overtaking somebody I realized that i wasn‘t in P4 like my game said but in P5. Also it helps to just count the drivers in front of you on the map, it usually helps if there isn‘t somebody considerably slower.

If a backmarker is considerably faster than you what‘s the point of fighting him and trying to keep him behind?
I also experienced this bug today but as I was observing the players around me and noticed a position increase without overtaking somebody I realized that i wasn‘t in P4 like my game said but in P5. Also it helps to just count the drivers in front of you on the map, it usually helps if there isn‘t somebody considerably slower.
I wanted to keep a car between me and who I thought was 4th. My pace fell off with the tyres so I couldn’t defend outright, so I was trying to use a back marker to help defend the position...

I ‘let’ past the other ‘back-marker’ you see infront of me in the screens, trying to use his pace to help carry me

turns out, this poor bloke wasn’t in 17th... but actually 4th and I managed to ruined his race.
Just another example as to the games incorrect or mistake filled coding or systems is full of bugs, mistakes, inefficiencies and generally a game that continues to show more of its shortcomings and was not actually ready for release and for sure not with a ready for primetime status.

The longer people play the game the more bugs or mistakes that are being discovered in the games different applications affecting the fairness or quality of the gameplay.

As a racer you should be able to depend on the information the game provides as being correct at the time it is received.

I had a situation several weeks ago where I was running third and caught up to the rear of a car that was showing in 14th place. As there were only about 5 corners left on the last lap and there was a very generous multi second gap to the next car behind me I chose to just slow down and follow the car to the finish line rather than risk any type of incident by passing a vehicle that I would be lapping.

Crossed the finished line and come to find out the car I followed to the finish line was actually in third place and by not passing I finished 4th instead of third.

I had the pace to easily pass the car as my tires were much better and I was lapping much faster at that time.

The game needs to quit worrying so much about providing vintage road cars in the updates and fix the problems to make the game function as it should.

After 2 game crashes, getting knocked off the track or into the wall at 80% of passes, having to deal with 1 and 2 bar connections in front and behind, getting pushed off the track for slowing down for accidents, hitting an invisible barrier entering the pits, pit crew not putting enough fuel in my car (why do they stop, I never touched anything), incorrect numbering, faulty penalties, crap matchmaking never making it possible for more than the top 3 to finish the race, I think I'm done with sport mode for a while. Bathurst was a big disappointment tonight.

One positive, one guy slowed down to let me pass after a bad overtake. Sportmanship does exist. I indicated for him to pass and let off the gas on the straight after the twisty bits.

Refill was limited to 80% in the Bathurst race, everyone was affected by it

Yet it was different for the 911 and the Corvette. They didn't fill the Corvette back up even close to what it initially started with and I had to run in fuel map 5 in the last 2 laps, while running in 1 and 2 for the first 5 laps. The 911 got more fuel in the pit. With the 911 I got out with a 5 lap estimate running 1 and 2, with the corvette 3.4 laps... Also the 911 was filled to the white dot, almost full, Corvette not even 70% full. Not sure what was going on. Anyway couldn't test it again as one race the game crashed and the one after was the last of the day.

Back