The GT Sport Epic Whining and Crying Thread

• Thread starter ukfan758
  • 3,198 comments
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't hold your breath

Yeah I phrased that wrong, I would like it to be free of such tactics, some day :) My expectations are pretty low atm!

Tokyo is harsh, get tapped once in T1 and red rating at the end. 5 sec penalty since I slowed down slightly for P1 to go through, P3 took the opportunity to dive after him yet couldn't hold his line....

And another 3 reported next race, 20 sec of penalties in T1 and T2... -14 SR. Brake on time or get reported. At least I'll start further up at SR 81...

Honestly PD wth
dxJc.jpg

Matchmaking....

Gained 13 DR for winning 12 sec ahead... Only +4 SR jeez. How long will I be stuck in this stuff.

Last edited:
Clean race gives you 5 SR points in Race B, so you can do the maths and be back at SR99 in 3 more races :)

Of course that is only if one of those guys two seconds or more behind him in qualifying doesn't try to smash into him in the first corner so they have a shot at winning and he gets a penalty and a SR drop. ;)

You're racing against guys at least 2 seconds slower than you, on average 5-6 seconds slower, with SR scores barely into S, at Tokyo, with a long as hell slipstreaming run into T1, and only possibly getting +5 SR for a race if you don't get murdered. Why bother? :lol:

I'm not usually a fan of the phrase 'asking for it', but if you want back into the 99/99 SR lobbes Daily C makes a whole lot more sense.

I was enjoying Tokyo tonight but then all the rammers and bargers turn up.

Still the penalty system cannot tell that you smacked into the wall due to getting dive-bombed :'(

I just want to enjoy my racing but can't get passed DR D and get away from the crazies

Clean race gives you 5 SR points in Race B, so you can do the maths and be back at SR99 in 3 more races :)

It was only one race that matchmaking did that. However the next race was dirty again against A/S drivers so that dropped me down to SR.A. Last 2 races I escaped with minor scratches, A/S rooms, still got hit in T1 so I'm only getting +1 per race, 78 currently. Indeed with max 5 points to gain and a reduction to +1 for getting hit in T1, daily C is a better option to climb back. Only 21 more races on Tokyo to get back!

Not being able to keep raised letter tyres on the Gr.4 cars. It's as if H&R and Hankook made a deal with PDI, "If a player changes one thing on the M4, take our names off!".

Was not expecting to hear Enya when I clicked that link! lol nice, I think I'm going to have to check Assetto Corsa out, I keep hearing both good and bad things about it.. Hmmm.. GTS, while still my favorite racing game by far, isn't completely satisfying my racing fix at the moment.
---
I just had to come back here and post one more time.. I cannot understand WHY PD refuses to allow us to customize the HUD.. this is driving me absolutely INSANE. WHY can't I turn off certain items, why can't I turn off the timer in the middle of the screen?? Did Tag Heuer pay so they could have their logo right in front of my face the whole race?? WHY can't I turn off that stupid red warning message that fills up the center of my screen when the gas tank is low????? WHY???? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok I got that off my chest lol

It looks incredible, i wonder what that mode is, because compared to the standard(?) replay mode.. well

Looks ok, but lacks the PD magic, you got that car not really on the surface feeling.

Maybe its a special mode, because this looks amazing:

Looks ok, but lacks the PD magic, you got that car not really on the surface feeling.
[/MEDIA]
While I agree cars in AC look like they are a little floating, I could argue that in GTS you have suspension movement that lacks accuracy (particularly with older cars and on landing after jumps).

However from the point of view of physics accuracy, FFB and the driving model GTS is years behind AC.

As such it depends on which area you give priority to.

They're working on a patch as we speak :)

True but its getting really "annoying".Every time there is an update or patch,new problems are added into the title (and I not talking for "bugs" only).

I know but come on, its ridiculous they didnt test this previous update properly to be honest.

I am not sure if testing is the main problem.It seems that a lot of titles have similar things happening.

I know but come on, its ridiculous they didnt test this previous update properly to be honest.

True but its getting really "annoying".Every time there is an update or patch,new problems are added into the title (and I not talking for "bugs" only).

I am not sure if testing is the main problem.It seems that a lot of titles have similar things happening.

Agree! This update is the buggiest to date :(

Yeah I phrased that wrong, I would like it to be free of such tactics, some day :) My expectations are pretty low atm!

Tokyo is harsh, get tapped once in T1 and red rating at the end. 5 sec penalty since I slowed down slightly for P1 to go through, P3 took the opportunity to dive after him yet couldn't hold his line....

And another 3 reported next race, 20 sec of penalties in T1 and T2... -14 SR. Brake on time or get reported. At least I'll start further up at SR 81...

Honestly PD wth
dxJc.jpg

Matchmaking....

Gained 13 DR for winning 12 sec ahead... Only +4 SR jeez. How long will I be stuck in this stuff.

thats a glitch. it happened to me once

Just gonna cry a little here, seems to me that "hard racing" is all the fashion again with penalty nerfing?, much more physical contact between cars, and it is just a matter of knowing how to do it? I had a few that simply bullied their way around me the last few races, i guess i will just have to give back the love :-/

I don't think I can find any words clean enough to fit within the AUP so I won't write any:

A/S FIA Nations Cup race

It's "chuffing" ridiculous, I've now gone from SR S-B for getting nerfed or avoiding accident and being the ping pong ball.

Or being safer you lose too much time on track and lose positions and then lose DR

I don't think I can find any words clean enough to fit within the AUP so I won't write any:

A/S FIA Nations Cup race

I let out a loud "Whaaat???" when I saw your penalty pop up. This penalty system is just crazy sometimes, yikes!!

I'm an A/S driver all the time, pegged at 99 SR. I'm now an A/B driver close to becoming and A/C driver due to BS like in your video. Today I got a 10s penalty for touching the bumper of the guy in front of me that decided at the last instant to jerk his car over to block. Multiple losses of SR from being rearended, brake checked, pitted, shoved off track, etc. I make mistakes, everyone does, but this constant BS of penalizing the victim, PD!

Sark

At the moment I am so totally and utterly fed up with GT Sport - which as a game is meant to be entertaining, means that it feels more stressful than the job I do.

This down to the connection to the server frequently dropping out.

For example:
It took 32 mins just to save a livery, and then to share it.
5 times whilst doing the 12 mins Blue Lagoon premium car race, the connection dropped.

Any suggestions?
I've restarted the router, the game, the console, done the internet tests on the PS4

Back