The GT6 Epic Whining and Crying Thread

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 6,682 comments
Last Tuesday, after GT6 locked up a third time, my PS3 restarted and would not read the disc. Or any disc.

Thanks PD

OH BOY! I won GOLD in the BMW Concept 1 Seasonal Event and was rewarded with Matte Brown paint.
BUT, the real disappointment came when I couldn't use it to paint Mario Andretti's '48 Hudson Matte Brown.
That would have looked really authentic. :lol:

OH BOY! I won GOLD in the BMW Concept 1 Seasonal Event and was rewarded with Matte Brown paint.
BUT, the real disappointment came when I couldn't use it to paint Mario Andretti's '48 Hudson Matte Brown.
That would have looked really authentic. :lol:
Welcome to the lame game party my friend.

I'm thinking PD is mad about all the hacks on GT5 (though my dim understanding is that many were PD's own fault) and 1.06 is our collective punishment:odd:.

Only 5 more items to go on the list of stuff that should have been in the game day 1, still progress is progress!

fail.jpg

Then I will report them to an advertisement foundation which checks if products are being falsely advertised. Further action could be taken after that.
They'll most likely have it covered in the fine print. Still, their lack of communication is unforgivable.

Then I will report them to an advertisement foundation which checks if products are being falsely advertised. Further action could be taken after that.
You're wasting your time, buddy. You'll have a more meaningful communication talking to a wall.

When EA falsely advertised a dlc pack for PSN I manged to get them to give us what was promised in said pack, so don't think the power of peoples rights isn't enough, show them they cant treat people and customers like garbage!

I'm thinking PD is mad about all the hacks on GT5 (though my dim understanding is that many were PD's own fault) and 1.06 is our collective punishment:odd:.
There were many, many more hybrids in GT5 simply because it was much easier to do and you had trading, so if you didn't want to do it, someone could send you some. GT6 hybriding is like a pimple on an elephant's arse, if someone didn't mention it on here, you would probably never know it existed from within the game.

It's official.....GT 6 is "DOOMED" I take everything thing back I ever said about not coming out with a GT 7 so soon, but after this Craker Jack update they just gave us, I give up.

Take my GT 6 back free of charge PD you done took my MONEY, my faith in you, you might as well take your game to back too, I take the LOSS, uncle! I give! FORZA/Asetto Corza here I come again new new friends sorry for the betrayal.

Here's something for all of you that like tuning prohibited racing online, courtesy of the geniuses at PD. If you open a room with tuning prohibited, you can no longer use the engine limiter to reduce your PP even by 1 to fit your car into the regulations. On top of that, if you change the room back to unlimited tuning, the engine limiter function remains disabled. So Tuning Prohibited racing has been officially renamed "Whoever happens to have a decent car closest to the PP limit without tuning wins" Racing.

Incredible. Just when you think you've seen it all with PD. First they killed Shuffle, now they've effectively killed Tuning Prohibited Racing. Well done PD, well done.👎👎👎👎

I'm very pleased with one feature in this update, the custom wings. Maybe PD will give us more advanced customization later. This could be a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

Here's something for all of you that like tuning prohibited racing online, courtesy of the geniuses at PD. If you open a room with tuning prohibited, you can no longer use the engine limiter to reduce your PP even by 1 to fit your car into the regulations.

I actually like that! Now it means that people cant' choose overly powered cars & then pull them down with the power limiter by 50% giving themselves a huge power advantage with the broken flattened BHP curve. It was one of the items on my less forcing more options poll (see my sig).

However, they've now forced us not to have the option to turn it on! They fail once, then they fail again. WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET THROUGH TO PD THAT WHAT WE WANT IS OPTIONS, NOT TO BE FORCED EITHER ONE WAY OF THE OTHER!!! :banghead:

EDIT: Seems like this was just a bug that's been fixed in the latest hotfix, & was probably not added intentionally by PD after all. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
VBR
I actually like that! Now it means that people cant' choose overly powered cars & then pull them down with the power limiter by 50% giving themselves a huge power advantage with the broken flattened BHP curve. It was one of the items on my less forcing more options poll (see my sig).

However, they've now forced us not to have the option to turn it on! They fail once, then they fail again. WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET THROUGH TO PD THAT WHAT WE WANT IS OPTIONS, NOT TO BE FORCED EITHER ONE WAY OF THE OTHER!!! :banghead:

I just have an image of a confused little Japanese man with his head in his hands, muttering "I do not understand what they want..."

I just have an image of a confused little Japanese man with his head in his hands, muttering "I do not understand what they want..."
Wasn't there a recent talk about Polyphony Digital maintaining their initial lineup of employees to this day?
I mean, if some of them are not so capable, naturaly the company would sack them and hire better guys for the job.

I mean, if some of them are not so capable, naturaly the company would sack them and hire better guys for the job.

You'd think, but apparently we don't understand Kaz or Japanese culture. Polyphony isn't just a company you know, it's like a family, and one does not simply fire a son or daughter. All the employees of Polyphony are Kaz's sons and daughters, and at night they gather around ye olde campfire singing Kumbayah and roasting marshmallows, before telling spooky stories and having pillow fights.

Which is probably why they never get any work done, too busy hugging trees. :D

You'd think, but apparently we don't understand Kaz or Japanese culture. Polyphony isn't just a company you know, it's like a family, and one does not simply fire a son or daughter. All the employees of Polyphony are Kaz's sons and daughters, and at night they gather around ye olde campfire singing Kumbayah and roasting marshmallows, before telling spooky stories and having pillow fights.

Which is probably why they never get any work done, too busy hugging trees. :D
So I seems. And I really hope their get their stuff done by the next generation of GT, otherwise the franchise will be officially dead for me, and I really don't want to change to XBOX.

So I seems. And I really hope their get their stuff done by the next generation of GT, otherwise the franchise will be officially dead for me, and I really don't want to change to XBOX.

Try it, it's nice.

I got a good ten or fifteen hours out of the three dollars that I paid for FM2, and I'm still going on the thirteen dollars I paid for FM3 Ultimate. I don't even have Live. Porsches are nice. Engine swaps are cool. Free paint jobs are fun. Endurance races are good. There's a bunch of stuff that the game doesn't have, but what's there is good and I feel like I got exceptional value for money.

I think I've got about 60 or 70 hours on track in FM4, and I'll be going back to that when I get bored with FM3, which is taking longer than I expected. Horizon was good for about 35 hours if I remember, and there's still more stuff I'd like to do there as well.

There's a lot of driving fun to be had in four games right there. Get a cheap X360 and go for it. Start with FM4 and work backwards.

Back