The GT7 Wish list (Read OP)

Sport mode in PSVR 2. More improvements to physics/tire model.
Much more improvements to dr sr system.
Adjustable fov.
More dynamic ffb.
Ability to carry over liveries etc dr sr from gts to next game.
Better ai with adjustments.
More tracks.
More everything.
Better race preparation ‘lessons’ offline to train drivers fundamental etiquette.

Wish List? Ok, not that anyone really cares, but, here you go:

1. Return to GT! Make online optional as not all of us who have been around since the beginning have time to dedicate, and prefer offline. Find a way to please both sides by meeting in the middle somewhere.

2. Allow custom series chamionship, creating tracks - cars - laps per race.

3. RACING MODIFICATIONS!!!!

My prediction? Very little if any will happen. And just as I passed on GTS and buying a PS4, I will wait til 2024 and hopefully won't be too old to be bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see Race Driver career seperated from classic GT Expirience. 4 classes Gr 4, gr 3, gr 2 and gr 1 each would require special license. And in those categories there will be plenty of events but made more for racing with better AI, practice -> qualify -> raceday format.

Fully Customised 4-speed manual transmission. Please unlock the stock tranismmion so I can adjust the ratios and Final Gear. I don't need the 5th gear.

Edit:
Start from the pits.
When I play AC and PC2, Practice and qualifying start from my pit lane. I physically drive from my pit box(AC) and pit garage(PC2). I can just sit there watching the AI cars set times or decide to head out early or later.

Last edited:
One last thing, I can't believe I forgot about it earlier. How about letting us create the same type of replays with a floating camera like they always do when new content drops. Having multiple cameras is okay, I guess. But if we can control the camera as if it was attached to a drone, that'd be bomb.

Jerome

One last thing, I can't believe I forgot about it earlier. How about letting us create the same type of replays with a floating camera like they always do when new content drops. Having multiple cameras is okay, I guess. But if we can control the camera as if it was attached to a drone, that'd be bomb.

Jerome
I'd love to have something along the lines of Driver 1 & 2s replay system. Allowing players to place and use multiple types of cameras and edit together awesome replays of your chases and battles.

I would love for PD to implement a trim selection option next to, or above, the colour selection when buying a car.

For example, if I want to buy a Volvo 240, I would go to Brand Central, or whatever they're going to call it in GT7, and select it in the Volvo section (assuming we can get Volvo again for GT7). If I want a Wagon, I would chose the GLE trim.

I would also love for them to limit factory colours, and drivetrain, based on trim selected.

For example, Midnight Purple was only offered on the Nurburgring V-Spec. Skyline. If you want that factory colour, you'll have to spend some more credits to get that trim level.

That's just a basic implementation for a new-car dealership. Maybe even limit the new-car dealership to model years 2015 and above so they don't have to model this system for every single car in the game.

Then reintroduce the used car dealership where you can filter based on manufacturer, year, etc, like your local classifieds.

Maybe even implement a community marketplace. Who knows..

One thing I would really like to see, apart from what I posted before is some form of community marketplace, where players can sell used cars at prices they set (maybe something like selecting a price between 50% and the price of that car new or smth like that). That way players could dump gift cars (if PD would let us do that), which could help new players get the cars they need for cheap. Players could also sell cars with special liveries. Something like the marketplace in Horizon 3 and 4.

I would LOVE to see Dynamic weather and time return.

Considering the extra GPU and CPU power in the PS5, it wouldn't be hard to do it.

It's not so important, but some times I need more digit/characters in order to describing or writing a subject for :

- Car tunes :cool:
- Lobbies description (and warnings :mischievous: )
- sharing pics/replay/livery
- access and post race messages :D

I understand that Japanese people with a few ideograms write the same phrases we need more digits/characters :embarrassed:

IR

-Dynamic weather
-FAIR penalties
-REALISTIC tyre model
-Safety car in longer online races (sport and lobby modes)
-Radio chat with the mechanic like in the f1 games.
-Option to create leagues like here in gtplanet.
-Drivable pitlane.

*If I was PD I would focus on making a full and diverse game with all the aspects above and more*

I also hope the Goodwood Festival Of Speed hillclimb comes back. That was my favourite thing in GT6. I'd have my own little virtual Festival of Speed from the comfort of my own home!

Oh, and i'd love to see the Forest Rally Stage included in there too. I'd love to have a go round that!

So confirmed wishes at first glance:

Tuning Parts

Used Car Dealership AND GT Auto

GT4-style menu

Improved FOV for cockpit camera (at least for the Mazda RX GT3 car)

Trial Mountain has returned

Special events

Championships

GIFTS!!!

Screenshot_20200611-173553_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200611-173520_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
(99%sure)

I will personally hold off on that and be the 1% pessimist. There's been plenty of trailers where they showcased that and never implemented in game.

However I don't see why not.

I am personally very wary of the release of a PS5 Pro down the line. I don't want to deal with that same crap again, even though technology will advance and discrete CPUs and GPUs will get much better.

What is GT auto?

From GT5, is the place where you can change your wheels, paint your car, change your oil, wash your car, paint your brake calipers, etc.

Absolutely hyped about GT7. I'm loving the return of the used car dealer, proper upgrades and GT Auto. One thing I'm hoping for however, is properly high powered road cars. I need some 1000+ HP Vipers back in my life, and I think the Skylines, Supras, and GTRs ect should also be in that ballpark, when maxed out of course.

GT Hasn't been a stranger to high HP Before, the Skyline GTRs, '97 Mitsubishi GTO and '97 MK4 Supra made over 900HP back in GT1. The Vipers made 1000+ in GT6, with the '02 GTS being over 1100. If they go the route of GT2, wth these cars suddenly going from 900HP to barely pushing 650, I'd be pretty bummed out.

There really isnt a good reason to not have this an an option
available to us either. Some may say "but high HP is lame, it spoils the handling" or something along those lines, but you can always drive the car stock or turn down the power.
If the player wants to take the absolute brick of a car that is an R32 and give it 1K HP so they can throw it around SSRX at 260+, then then so be it.
If they want to lower the power to say, 550HP, and go for a Gr.A replica setup, they should have the option to do that too.

Would be very cool if the higher your HP, the more stress your engine goes through, requiring more frequent rebuilds, but I think thats reaching a bit too far.

Upgrades, proprely good upgrades, thats what I'm hoping for.

Pls PD pls fix the horrible hand grip on he wheel and fix the animation while with a pad, it'so freacking delayed...also pls add a 900° wheel animation on the road cars
I was so disappointed when i saw this also on GT7...

b9LhS4P.png

Also i wish for a more dynamic vegetation that reacts to the wind direction

Back