the "just plain ugly" car thread

lead3-2017-ford-f-series-super-duty-fd.jpg

It looks like is has braces. Honestly all the new trucks are horrible except for the Honda Ridgeline, which is probably the best truck on sale right now.

Basically, vehicles made by Rhino. I have no clue why these exists.
6a00d83451b3c669e201b8d1badbd9970c-pi

RhinoXT_Forest.jpg
People with more money than sense who want to look like badasses but end up looking like tools.

Nissan Quest. Not sure which generation this is, but it reminds me of stretch limousines made from cars with sloping beltlines where the stretched portion straightens out noticeably.
side-view.jpg

Um.. I like it, apart from the fact it's a crossover which makes it horrendously terrible as a car. If they made a hatchback I'd like it full stop, the only things needing change are those low rear triangle lights and the rims, which are hideous.

Looks like they rushed that one off the line if the misaligned boot door is any indication. Says much about the design if that's the only "feature" worth noting.

It's practically acceptable compared to an MG GS or Tivoli but also twice as forgettable.

^ That is one "Angry Guppy."

BT -> ...

Tata Magic Iris
tata-magic-iris-2011-4.jpg

Tata-Magic-Iris-van-1.jpg

tata-magic-iris-2011-6.jpg

^ I usually like Kei-sized vans, but this is just plain wrong! At least the rear-end looks a lot better!
"Magic Iris" sound like a good name for a cool looking shade of violet. They could've called Midnight Purple that, actually.

Daewoo_Rezzo_Front.jpg

They call it either a Daewoo Rezzo or a Daewoo Tacuma

EDIT: Eventually, i decided to check what China was up to.
fulu-mk-1.jpg

Beijing-BJ80-Riot-Control-Car-800x543.jpg

I'm... ...Not too interested

Last edited:
Back