the "just plain ugly" car thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter land sea air
  • 3,808 comments
  • 454,442 views
lead3-2017-ford-f-series-super-duty-fd.jpg
 
I think that looks ok, and all the other modern trucks that are typically frowned on......
 
It looks like is has braces. Honestly all the new trucks are horrible except for the Honda Ridgeline, which is probably the best truck on sale right now.
 
Basically, vehicles made by Rhino. I have no clue why these exists.
6a00d83451b3c669e201b8d1badbd9970c-pi


RhinoXT_Forest.jpg
 
Basically, vehicles made by Rhino. I have no clue why these exists.
6a00d83451b3c669e201b8d1badbd9970c-pi


RhinoXT_Forest.jpg
People with more money than sense who want to look like badasses but end up looking like tools.

Nissan Quest. Not sure which generation this is, but it reminds me of stretch limousines made from cars with sloping beltlines where the stretched portion straightens out noticeably.
side-view.jpg
 
Um.. I like it, apart from the fact it's a crossover which makes it horrendously terrible as a car. If they made a hatchback I'd like it full stop, the only things needing change are those low rear triangle lights and the rims, which are hideous.
 
Looks like they rushed that one off the line if the misaligned boot door is any indication. Says much about the design if that's the only "feature" worth noting.

It's practically acceptable compared to an MG GS or Tivoli but also twice as forgettable.
 
Am I correct to assume that these vehicles aren't armored in any way?
Yes. I honestly think they just made these to look "tough and rugged", when they end up looking ridiculous.
 
^ That is one "Angry Guppy."

BT -> ...

Tata Magic Iris
tata-magic-iris-2011-4.jpg


Tata-Magic-Iris-van-1.jpg


tata-magic-iris-2011-6.jpg


^ I usually like Kei-sized vans, but this is just plain wrong! At least the rear-end looks a lot better!
 
^ That is one "Angry Guppy."

BT -> ...

Tata Magic Iris
tata-magic-iris-2011-4.jpg


Tata-Magic-Iris-van-1.jpg


tata-magic-iris-2011-6.jpg


^ I usually like Kei-sized vans, but this is just plain wrong! At least the rear-end looks a lot better!
"Magic Iris" sound like a good name for a cool looking shade of violet. They could've called Midnight Purple that, actually.
 
Stumbled upon this while browsing. I knew about the Peugeot 3008, just didn't know what the current one looked like.
peugeot_3008_suv_rhd_gt_line_5.jpg
 
Daewoo_Rezzo_Front.jpg

They call it either a Daewoo Rezzo or a Daewoo Tacuma

EDIT: Eventually, i decided to check what China was up to.
fulu-mk-1.jpg

Beijing-BJ80-Riot-Control-Car-800x543.jpg

I'm... ...Not too interested
 
Last edited:
Had no idea the Mitsubishi Colt CZC existed.
mitsubishi-colt-czc-1.5-turbo-05.jpg


Also, after coming back from Vietnam. I can say I've seen some pretty ugly cars.
18862374086_fa2839d8a3_b.jpg

DFM%20Minitruck.jpg

dch1448348643.jpg
 
IMG_3989.JPG

The Chevrolet FNR-X concept
 
-> ...
Also, after coming back from Vietnam. I can say I've seen some pretty ugly cars.
18862374086_fa2839d8a3_b.jpg
^ I'm sorry, but the 4WD Starex is always cool in my eyes. But the pre-facelift is simply badass!

maxresdefault.jpg


:D
 
Back