the "just plain ugly" car thread

Nissan Autech Stelvio AZ1
ayfler1vrmwlgrt3wkbe.jpg
c6ac0acs-960.jpg

Well at least they tried to make it something radically different and interesting.

P1.jpg

file.php

The Panther Solo II. This car has probably the worst proportions I have seen on any car design to date, and it looks like if one of those tacky Hot Wheels cars from the 90s became real.

NAIAS_304.JPG

2007-buick-riviera-concept-wallpaper-2.jpg

The 2007 Buick Riviera Concept. Who thought this design was a good idea? Hell, even the 1995-1999 Buick Riviera looks better than this in my opinion. Thank god that the 2013 Buick Riviera concept actually looked good because this is certainly not what a modern interpretation of the Riviera should look like.

Last edited:
Pre-Facelift 4th Gen Ford Mustang

I don't mind the front but the rear end is just horrid. The brake lights area absolutely ruins this car.

1998-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-02-1024.jpg

Last edited:
Pre-Facelift 3rd Gen Ford Mustang

I don't mind the front but the rear end is just horrid. The brake lights area absolutely ruins this car.

1998-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-02-1024.jpg
The 3rd Gen is the Fox-Body, but the one you posted is the 4th Gen Mustang (SN-95). More specifically, it's the 1996-1998 version of the pre 'New Edge' facelift. The 1994-1995 had different tail lights from the 1996-1998.

maxresdefault.jpg

For me, the tail lights on the '94-'95 are definitely better than the ones on the '96-'98.

The 3rd Gen is the Fox-Body, but the one you posted is the 4th Gen Mustang

You're right, I meant 4th gen. It was a typo.

Both of those 1994-1998 Mustangs have horrible brake lights. The 1999 onwards is far better.

The pre facelift looks so-so, but I actually think the post facelift is on the ugly side. Looks more tacky than the pre-facelift.

upload_2016-12-9_16-7-3.png

The Buick Verano would be just another boring car. But I find the rear to be ugly with the silly chrome strips on top of the taillights.
2012-buick-verano-rear-left-view.jpg
Well, that's typical Buick; conservatively designed cars with chrome accents.

SVX
I really like the SN95's rear on the Cobra, to be honest...

b0ef2fe05c6e54c9ec52debcca1af5ff.jpg
Looks like rice, the body kit in the middle is low as hell, and then the back was forgotten about. :lol:
Ugly SN95, until the New Edge came out and made the Mustang look great again.

Here is another horrible looking car:

2016-Toyota-Mirai.jpg

WTF was toyota thinking. SMH

It's the latest OTT armored vehicle from DARTZ, producing up to 1600HP from an AMG 5.5 V8 Biturbo, and with headlights that appear to be taken from a Chrysler 300.

hrqbojh9qzjlif23isz7.png

Back