the "just plain ugly" car thread

Speaking of Pagani...
076462_2016_pagani_Huayra.jpg

This front end makes me wish they kept Zonda on life support instead.
:(
I cannot believe I am seeing this car here.

I cannot believe I am seeing this car here.
I couldn't believe seeing certain cars here either, like Zonda, Regera, Lagonda or R8. But then, tastes different, so I think it's ok if someone doesn't like the design you find alright-looking.

Citroen AX

I saw these a lot growing up and I've always loathed them. It's right down there with the Austin Maestro in repulsive hatred.

Citro%C3%ABn_AX_facelift_front.JPG

Citro%C3%ABn_AX_facelift_rear.JPG

Citroen AX

I saw these a lot growing up and I've always loathed them. It's right down there with the Austin Maestro in repulsive hatred.

Citro%C3%ABn_AX_facelift_front.JPG

Citro%C3%ABn_AX_facelift_rear.JPG

In lower specs it's certainly an ugly duckling, but to be fair, it doesn't look so bad in sportier trims like the GTi.

The Aixam Mega Club though, which used AX mechanicals, really isn't the looker.

All these rants here over some fine looking cars, yet no one seems to bat an eye at all on this one.

images
I don't think the Regal is ugly. But I also don't think it's beautiful. I think it's more cute than anything. But that's coming from me. I'm not the smartest person.

I don't think the Regal is ugly. But I also don't think it's beautiful. I think it's more cute than anything. But that's coming from me. I'm not the smartest person.
Lol I never said you were but despite our differing opinions, this thing is amusing since it is notable for getting funned off in Mr. Bean. Well, what does a three-wheeler have over four-wheels in those kind of shows anyway.

Lol I never said you were but despite our differing opinions, this thing is amusing since it is notable for getting funned off in Mr. Bean. Well, what does a three-wheeler have over four-wheels in those kind of shows anyway.
I know you never said anything. I just seem to have many unorthodox opinions. And I also respect your views of the vehicle. I agree, it is a very humorous car despite it's looks.

I know you never said anything. I just seem to have many unorthodox opinions. And I also respect your views of the vehicle. I agree, it is a very humorous car despite it's looks.
For me, there's nothing wrong about that one at all, dude. You've already stated here before that you have a passion for classic/vintage cars so there's nothing weird if you don't find that Reliant an ugly car at all or what more. So I also respect that and yes. It's really humorous so that's why I also shared it here.

It's a little ostentatious (emphasis on "a little"), but I think its overall shape is more appealing than that of the MP4-12C on which it's based, which itself is more attractive than its Italian contemporaries as far as I'm concerned.

I feel like it's the sort of thing a wealthy individual might drive to a nice restairant up the coast.

2013 McLaren X-1

One off made for the royal family of Bahrain. More proof that money can't buy taste.
If I were making a sci-fi film, that would be the car the main villain drives. It's got that exact amount of Hollywood level tackiness to it that almost but doesn't quite reach cartoonishness.

Not looking forward to seeing more and more of these on the roads here... The 2019 redesigned Silverado.
01-2019-chevrolet-silverado-drive.jpg
I think it looks much better than the crappy, boxy predecessor it replaces so I wonder what makes this thing unappealing to you.

I think it looks much better than the crappy, boxy predecessor it replaces so I wonder what makes this thing unappealing to you.

I didn't care for the last one, but this one's just trying so hard to be overly muscular. Then again, most of the full size trucks have tried to make them look beefier with each new generation. Something about a bigger body with smaller lights just doesn't work for something like a truck.

Then again, I am very biased as Chevrolet Silverados are the "state vehicle" of Maine. They're everywhere and they're all lifted, fitted with loud exhausts, and driven by 🤬 who think they own the road.

I didn't care for the last one, but this one's just trying so hard to be overly muscular. Then again, most of the full size trucks have tried to make them look beefier with each new generation. Something about a bigger body with smaller lights just doesn't work for something like a truck.

Then again, I am very biased as Chevrolet Silverados are the "state vehicle" of Maine. They're everywhere and they're all lifted, fitted with loud exhausts, and driven by 🤬 who think they own the road.
Oh-kay..

Too bad I don't live in your country to see your point.

Back