the "just plain ugly" car thread

As a whole the new 7 series wouldn't look too bad, perhaps a bit overstyled in some places, but that's assuming you can look past those kidneys...

p90333086-highres.jpg

I love BMWs as much as the next guy, but WOW.
THAT GRILLE.
I guess if one these were to ever catch fire (with no-one behind the wheel of course), that kidney grille could come in handy...

71bwwTLdVfL._SX355_.jpg

I'm assuming that it's the intended use for kidneys this big :D

VXR
I don't see what's ugly about it. Personally, the more straight edges and upright styling look suits SUVs way more than sports car style curves.

I'd go as far as saying that it's Honda's least visually offensive car right now.

VXR
I don't see what's ugly about it. Personally, the more straight edges and upright styling look suits SUVs way more than sports car style curves.
It somewhat reminds me of the dynamic shield front fascia found in recent Mitsubishi models. At first, it's impressing but the design would eventually just get lame and tiresome to look at in the long run.

images

The result of an ITALIAN brand taking ownership of an AMERICAN classic brand.....

How did we go from the handsome rugged Cherokee XJ, to this round, kia-wannabe, 4 cylinder, economy car?? :yuck:

Don't even ask about the Renegade.... :lol:

The result of an ITALIAN brand taking ownership of an AMERICAN classic brand.....

How did we go from the handsome rugged Cherokee XJ, to this round, kia-wannabe, 4 cylinder, economy car?? :yuck:

While I also don't like what direction they're heading into in terms of design, I would go far to say that at least it's not as worse as this. :lol::lol::lol:

images

Tbf, that generation Cherokee came out in 2013. FCA was officially formed in 2014. Considering how long it takes for a car to be designed, I don't think Fiat had much influence on the design

Although it's not a bad car, I'll stick with this Jeep SUV:
Jeep-Wagoneer-1600x1068.jpg

Latest Posts

Back