The little things that make you LOVE GT SPORT.

Except the one that has a baby crying during it. That one can go burn in a fire.

i dont remember that song in the soundtrack.

the london in the rain song can be a bit annoying because of how catchy it is.

i like lon don don don don don in the rain

I don’t know if anyone has ever posted about this, but if you crash a bunch with the 787B using the default rims the front wheel’s cover will get all scratched up with the rest of the car. Nice little detail there.

image.jpg

I tried but unfortunately it doesn’t reset when you change tires despite appearing like it does during the pit stop.

I don’t know if anyone has ever posted about this, but if you crash a bunch with the 787B using the default rims the front wheel’s cover will get all scratched up with the rest of the car. Nice little detail there.

View attachment 812838

I tried but unfortunately it doesn’t reset when you change tires despite appearing like it does during the pit stop.
What about the rear tires? 💡

In Dragon Trail - Gardens, on the angular right hand corners you can hear some distant music playing, like if it was in a car - as there is spectators there to watch the race and enjoy the day. Nice touch, this is very notable this week on race A with the Berlinetta Passo Corto.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but those drink vending machines somewhere outside the track at Tsukuba, right next to a neat little gas station. No way to see this from the cars view, but its just there, and more detailed then it should be! And i love it.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but those drink vending machines somewhere outside the track at Tsukuba, right next to a neat little gas station. No way to see this from the cars view, but its just there, and more detailed then it should be! And i love it.

Someone posted that as a Scapes picture and I wondered where it came from! Wonder how they got it???

And found what looks very much like a Ford Flex while shooting on an American road!! I wonder if they use some Google Maps type 360 camera?? Or do they actually go and put this stuff in?? Either way, cool as a cucumber!! This attention to detail is amazing.

View attachment 815152
Now I know what to expect from the next set of car silhouettes.

That used to be possible in older GT games. Wonder why it doesn’t work anymore?

Only in an online lobby, for offline gameplay, the graphics were always there. @05XR8 Try spectating in an empty online lobby & you'll probably see the same shots, but without the graphics, just like you could in previous games.

And found what looks very much like a Ford Flex while shooting on an American road!! I wonder if they use some Google Maps type 360 camera?? Or do they actually go and put this stuff in?? Either way, cool as a cucumber!! This attention to detail is amazing.

View attachment 815152
Ford Flex you say? I would be all in for a Flex in a future update! :D Never ever seen it appearing in any video game!

VBR
Only in an online lobby, for offline gameplay, the graphics were always there. @05XR8 Try spectating in an empty online lobby & you'll probably see the same shots, but without the graphics, just like you could in previous games.
I have spectated recently at Nurb GP. I think it's before clicking on the binoculars, the little screen shows those views. I'll in an empty room now.

Edit: Yeah, it shows the time and map on the screen, but when I click spectate, I just see the rear of my car in its pit box.

Last edited:
Ford Flex you say? I would be all in for a Flex in a future update! :D Never ever seen it appearing in any video game!
It looks like a Flex to me, but I could be wrong. I'd love to see a Flex in the game too! But even better, its bigger, posher, faster brother, the Lincoln MkT!

Last edited:
Edit: Yeah, it shows the time and map on the screen, but when I click spectate, I just see the rear of my car in its pit box.

Try spectating without clicking on Go To Track first.

When you do a Scapes scene, if you do a panning shot (when someone should obviously be driving the car), it automatically puts a driver in, and the helmet is generally a nice match for the original colour..... and, on some, if the wheels are spinning fast enough you can see the calliper maker name through the wheels! That is so cool.....! Good job, PD.

For all flak about GT League, I like that GTS returned the events' backgrounds and logos that is present since GT3. Them disappearing in GT6 is one of the reasons the menu (specifically event menus) was bland there; replaced with small shots of car racing at circuits.

The player base/community. Going back as far as the pre-launch demo, I've had some of the best online races out of any racing game I've ever played, and am constantly delighted by the likes, comments and reposts I receive for my liveries/Scapes.

I know that GT Sport has been getting a lot of flak lately for its penalty system and the tyre/fuel multipliers in FIA races, but it has strengthened my interest in motorsport and allowed me to become a much better player in this and other racing games.

Back