The little things that make you LOVE GT SPORT.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Crazybutt198, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Auditore

Auditore

i dont remember that song in the soundtrack.

the london in the rain song can be a bit annoying because of how catchy it is.

i like lon don don don don don in the rain

CLowndes888 likes this.
  2. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

I don’t know if anyone has ever posted about this, but if you crash a bunch with the 787B using the default rims the front wheel’s cover will get all scratched up with the rest of the car. Nice little detail there.

image.jpg

I tried but unfortunately it doesn’t reset when you change tires despite appearing like it does during the pit stop.

CBOT, ice_Blazer66, JoueurGT and 15 others like this.
  3. GTV0819

GTV0819

What about the rear tires? :idea:

4. serlemke

serlemke Premium

In Dragon Trail - Gardens, on the angular right hand corners you can hear some distant music playing, like if it was in a car - as there is spectators there to watch the race and enjoy the day. Nice touch, this is very notable this week on race A with the Berlinetta Passo Corto.

Sojiira, AgentBlackDog and RaceFuchs like this.
  5. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but those drink vending machines somewhere outside the track at Tsukuba, right next to a neat little gas station. No way to see this from the cars view, but its just there, and more detailed then it should be! And i love it.

CBOT, Sojiira, Volksauto and 6 others like this.
  6. seadog777

seadog777

Someone posted that as a Scapes picture and I wondered where it came from! Wonder how they got it???

fastone371 and AgentBlackDog like this.
  7. 05XR8

05XR8

I could watch and listen to this all day. NOw, if only we could get rid of the graphics.

dangerman1985, Fabr_123, VBR and 4 others like this.
  8. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

That used to be possible in older GT games. Wonder why it doesn’t work anymore?

9. 05XR8

05XR8

Wish it would fade away until the controller is moved.

AgentBlackDog and fastone371 like this.
  10. seadog777

seadog777

I made a Scapes photo of a car in chrome..... the "photographer" is reflected in the bodywork. How cool is that??? Scapes1.png

CBOT, JoueurGT, GTjedi99 and 18 others like this.
  11. seadog777

seadog777

And found what looks very much like a Ford Flex while shooting on an American road!! I wonder if they use some Google Maps type 360 camera?? Or do they actually go and put this stuff in?? Either way, cool as a cucumber!! This attention to detail is amazing.

FordFlex.png

12. Volksauto

Volksauto

Now I know what to expect from the next set of car silhouettes.

13. VBR

VBR Premium

Only in an online lobby, for offline gameplay, the graphics were always there. @05XR8 Try spectating in an empty online lobby & you'll probably see the same shots, but without the graphics, just like you could in previous games.

seadog777 likes this.
  14. TheNuvolari

TheNuvolari

Ford Flex you say? I would be all in for a Flex in a future update! :D Never ever seen it appearing in any video game!

SecretAgentZero and seadog777 like this.
  15. 05XR8

05XR8

I have spectated recently at Nurb GP. I think it's before clicking on the binoculars, the little screen shows those views. I'll in an empty room now.

Edit: Yeah, it shows the time and map on the screen, but when I click spectate, I just see the rear of my car in its pit box.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    VBR and seadog777 like this.
  16. seadog777

seadog777

It looks like a Flex to me, but I could be wrong. I'd love to see a Flex in the game too! But even better, its bigger, posher, faster brother, the Lincoln MkT!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    TheNuvolari likes this.
  17. courageC60

courageC60

Lol I wouldn’t mind a Ford Flex either. But an Edge ST or the upcoming Explorer ST would be even better...

GTR365, TheNuvolari and seadog777 like this.
  18. VBR

VBR Premium

Try spectating without clicking on Go To Track first.

05XR8 likes this.
  19. Clean Racer

Clean Racer

I was watching a replay today after doing some laps in TT mode at BMB infield A and I could see the reflection of the airplane that flies over the track on my car windshield. Wow!

JD_18, fastone371, seadog777 and 4 others like this.
  20. MisterOne77

MisterOne77

In sweet 20 fps

queleuleu likes this.
  21. Clean Racer

Clean Racer

Actually, I was watching it 120fps.

22. o000o

o000o

I like that the dealerships have more manufacturer info - reminiscent of GT2, the manufacturer here had infos like headquarters and now museum and videos are added.

23. Volksauto

Volksauto

I love the fact that PD managed to model the 1500cc Flat 4 Carrera in the 356! You can see the top pully, cooling fan, and generator wires.
    [​IMG]

Here's a photo of a real motor seen with the engine lid open.
    [​IMG]

24. seadog777

seadog777

When you do a Scapes scene, if you do a panning shot (when someone should obviously be driving the car), it automatically puts a driver in, and the helmet is generally a nice match for the original colour..... and, on some, if the wheels are spinning fast enough you can see the calliper maker name through the wheels! That is so cool.....! Good job, PD.

25. o000o

o000o

For all flak about GT League, I like that GTS returned the events' backgrounds and logos that is present since GT3. Them disappearing in GT6 is one of the reasons the menu (specifically event menus) was bland there; replaced with small shots of car racing at circuits.

AgentBlackDog and seadog777 like this.
  26. StuntmanRich

StuntmanRich

This sticker on the exhaust of the 250 GT.

Attached Files:

27. 305Michael305

305Michael305

Sounds realism and gameplay. Is what I love.

AgentBlackDog and seadog777 like this.
  28. VulcanSpirit

VulcanSpirit

The player base/community. Going back as far as the pre-launch demo, I've had some of the best online races out of any racing game I've ever played, and am constantly delighted by the likes, comments and reposts I receive for my liveries/Scapes.

I know that GT Sport has been getting a lot of flak lately for its penalty system and the tyre/fuel multipliers in FIA races, but it has strengthened my interest in motorsport and allowed me to become a much better player in this and other racing games.

fastone371, AgentBlackDog and watto79 like this.
  29. GRAN007

GRAN007

it just gets better and better lol

30. CrankyCraig

CrankyCraig

The way the rear wheels in the Stratos (among others) locks when coming off the clutch in a gear too low for your current speed. Engage that gear too early and suddenly things get lively. A little detail, and I love it.

AgentBlackDog likes this.