The little things that make you LOVE GT SPORT.

This tiny little add on is actually so helpful for me. I thought at first it's just a gimmick and that there's a warning anyway, but lo and behold I actually notice the marshalls before the on-screen warning (even though it comes on before)
Especially at Monza T1, there's more than one moment that the flag screen whizzes past for a frame and lights up to show me a yellow flag- "oh 🤬 I gotta brace myself for someone who's dumb enough to recover themselves perpendicular to the track"
:lol: I did that at Nurb24 after the Karrussel(Karusel? Karrosel.). Yellow flags for like 3 -4 corners and AI weren't slowing up. Then, brake lights in front of me! Lo and behold, M6 GT3 in the gutter... Lesson learned. ;)

First time I took notice of this: AI flashing me as I pass

5981343323906901008_0.jpg

When i download Bugatti VGT Chiron livery and start race on Nurburgring at 15 p.m man the graphics and the feeling is amazing :dopey: the view from rear spoiler during full throttle is crazy :D

How well-made the fictional race cars are
The sounds
The livery editor
The ability to customize the tire sticker
Custom liveries in GT League
The AI is actually aware of your presence "cough" Raceroom "cough"
The LMP1 roaster (i'm not talking about the VGTs) "cough" Project Cars 2 "cough"
The fact that they decided to go with the 458 GT3 instead of the newer 488 (the new one sounds like ASS)
The way qualifying works in Sport mode
Toyota MR2
The feedback from the controller while driving on Nurburgring
Shelby Cobra
The look of the Corvette C7 Gr.3 (take notes Callaway)
The look of the F Type Gr.3 (plz Jag make it real)
The pit stops

And the list goes on...

I must say the VR driving is great. I love the lighting and passion that’s been crafted into gts.

Love that you can now use any car from your garage in the VR mode.

The details are fantastic....particularly the F1 car.
Leaning forward in my playseat, you can look right down the nosecone at the front aero and even see the grain on the tyres.
It's actually much easier and more fun to drive in VR too...catching the back end when it steps out through the corners.

Hadn't used the VR on this game much due to it's limitations but it's much better than it was.
Let's hope for more improvements in the near future.

Something I have always loved about Gran Turismo, and it is better than ever in GTS, is the trackside life and activity happening during races.
When racing you don't see much of it and rarely have time to focus on it, but during a replay it looks terrific. From the marshals waving flags, the activity in the grandstands to the volley of people just moving around the fan areas it all looks fantastic.

My other main racing title is the wonderful Assetto Corsa which is renowned for it's sterile environments, so GTS looks even more impressive in comparison.

I love the fact that i hate this game soo much LOL :D
Also i love to read how everyone complains about this crappy game and still play it. ^^
:gtpflag::D
Same here- I have my own share of complains with GTS, but I just can't help but love it and keep playing it :D

Just like Jessica

VXR
Murder!

Love that song, and the No Communication one.
Heard this the other day in a coffee shop... I almost lost it with excitment.

I'm must be in the super fanboy majority, but this game is soo soo pretty, love the strides they've made in sounds as well. I love the livery editor... love making my Jaguar liveries.

My favourite thing though, this game feels so foundational. You can just see how this is a massive piece of tech that is only going to get more and more fleshed out. The biggest thing about this game is just patience, there is going to be so much more coming for it. I think Kaz is finally able to realize his dream game. I know a bunch more tracks are coming. working as an artist at EA for a number of years, I understand the effort that everyone is putting in.
Love it.

Oh, also just quickly. The website. Love how seamlessly it combines with the game. Searching for liveries and decals and downloading my own photos is awesome and easy

I could watch the replays for this game all day they are just brilliant to look at combined with a pretty good livery editor which to me makes every car in every livery just look amazing aha,
Also sport mode is my kind of racing, setup events against people who are all trying to do the same thing with ranks and all sorts

Back