The little things that make you LOVE GT SPORT.

Really like when you've finished qualifying & it shows you all your best sector times & how fast a lap would be if you could string them all together. Can be a right tease but love it because I know I've got it in me to do a whole lot better.

Also like the time gaps to the car in front of you & behind & not forgetting how far the leader is ahead while racing. Like that alot.

My pal Geo loves the loading animation, the pistons, and he doesn't even own a PS4.

Lots of neat wee touches throughout the game & I'm looking forward to many more to come.

That average of 15.7 hours a day since launch date! That's crazy!!!!!!!

Hopefully, I'm playing a bit less now :D and beeing AFK in the menus/lobbies also count in the global time, and one more thing I like: Since it looks good in replays, it's easy to make great looking montage/videos of it!

I don't do drifting, but didn't realize tyre marks appear on the road, from my own car.

4683775578383352848_0.jpg

When grinding out credits I go to GT League then Premium Sport Lounge and race on Blue Moon with an N300 tuned X-Bow, the race you can win $375K on (I think) with car handicap and clean race bonuses. The small thing I noticed and think is really cool when passing a car in the final turn on the outside you can feel the front of your car break away when you hit your opponents aero wake. It amazes me that PD thought of car physics this minute and in such detail, its one of those things you probably never would have noticed if it was not there and nobody would have said a thing. If you never felt this you really gotta go try it.

While there may not be any returning fictional tracks (at least for now we hope) I love all the new tracks PD has created for GT Sport and I wouldn't trade any of them for an older fictional track.

While there may not be any returning fictional tracks (at least for now we hope) I love all the new tracks PD has created for GT Sport and I wouldn't trade any of them for an older fictional track.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. All the new tracks in GTS feel more like real tracks than fantasy tracks.
Now I'm all for bringing more real tracks to the game but I could definitely do without any of the previous fantasy tracks from previous GT title's.

True this. PD have cone up some nice fast curves that lead into heavy braking. They've done it fantasy tracks before. However, I feel some are really short braking zones right after the turn(the second fast right-hander, start of the lap, at Dragon Trail, is one example).

Last edited:
Exhaust flames! O wait...... Where are they?!

Dear people.

Today i was testing the graphics modes in GT Sport. I have a 4k HDR tv so thats what i play with since release. But then after a update my exhaust flames where gone only the Gr3 Mclaren showt them.

I set the Playstation 4 in 1080p resolution and booted the game. First some laps in the quality mode. Just normal GT but less resolution.

Then i put the game in fps mode. Motion blur...... And freaking EXHAUST flames! My GT3 RSR is shooting flames again! Dont now if this was known yet but then its now. So i will trie this mode for a while because i love flames! Back to 1080p then till PS5 is here ;)

Almost half year later i have find out how to deactivate ghost cars completely YAAAAY :bowdown::bowdown::D
In lobby just turn flag rules to OFF, then cars never become ghosts, while stay on track or start drifting ect.
AWESOME :dopey:👍

I love the whole package with GT Sport but I guess if I break things down it's the little presentation details that have
been improved over the course of the game so far.

Really like the fact that in online races now we get those little notifications to say Warm Up finished/race start etc but it's the little
graphic of the starting grid or the cars lined up ready to start racing that reminds me of watching real races.

Also just being out on the tracks and the quality graphics make me feel like I'm at the location.

I kind of love that they are a Japanese company. Like having to go to a Japanese Twitter feed to get the news.

Also I believe that if GT were not a Japanese property and it was owned by someone like Microsoft or EA, we'd only have 1 driving game per console. They tend not to sue for IP in Japan. ie Lion King, Battle Royale.

And.. this game is just so "otaku". Not sure if this would be possible if it were not Japanese. :lol:

I kind of love that they are a Japanese company. Like having to go to a Japanese Twitter feed to get the news.

Also I believe that if GT were not a Japanese property and it was owned by someone like Microsoft or EA, we'd only have 1 driving game per console. They tend not to sue for IP in Japan. ie Lion King, Battle Royale.

And.. this game is just so "otaku". Not sure if this would be possible if it were not Japanese. :lol:
Anything from Japan is great <3

I know it's been said before a thousand times but the livery editor is awesome. Being able to upload your own stuff is really satisfying and opens up a library of decals not seen in any other game. Creating something in Illustrator and placing it on your car will never get old.

The blue flags and blue lights lit up around circuits. Just changes the atmosphere of the game. Makes me wonder if these flags will get programmed in:

RjevrHS8P1xKAeEO_jct8Ab3LCKRCjrsbmIfkjmtGUBMcxKx6E7wmsqTB0iFzPEAiq6ODsycXKOR028jalows__Dka_7nfo=w189-h247-nc

images

Back