The little things that make you LOVE GT SPORT.

Getting NASCAR out of the GT series is great, Even though there are countless ugly NASCAR liveries, at least you do not have to drive at Daytona in campaign mode.

Oh yes the vibrations even on standard DS4 are good this pad have smaller vibrations than DS2 but in GTS the vibration are a lot better than in many PS4 games i like the feeling of slow vibration when you drives off the track or more deep during slides.

First I must say that I don't love GT Sport. I do like it, but I play other games way more than this one. Having said that, I really love getting the new content (game updates). Especially the previous one with Honda and Lexus Gr.2 race cars, they really rip. And the last one which added rally events to the campaign mode... I have rediscovered rally racing! Rallying seems much more fun now than it did before.

I know some people around here hate the VGTs with a passion and I know this isn't GTS specific, but I do like some of them. I like how PD gave us exclusive access to each participating company's ideal vision of future cars. That and the other fantasy cars within the game. We're all used to the cars that already exist thanks to the media, so this gives a change of something different to experience. The fantasy tracks are absolutely brilliant too. Whoever designs them knows how to make challenging courses and give drivers headaches when trying to find the perfect line. :lol: GT Sport is still a simulator, but it doesn't forget how to be a game too.

The menus are spot on, rivalling some of the top computer programs these days. PD's UI and UX guys need a pay-rise! :lol: I'm glad a livery editor has finally made it's way into the series. It has been, dare I say, the perfect trade-off to the custom bumpers and spoilers of GT Old. And while I don't necessarily support the omission of the detailed mechanical tuning, the benefits of the new tuning system and B.O.P mean that more players can just focus on racing, as they have one less thing to worry about.

The menus are top class. There's just no comparison with any other title any other game or app. Granted I have complained about inconsistent UI but its minor.

Also PD respects you as a consumer... notice how you can start without splash screens and intros? That's pretty unique in any game.

SUre you get the single SCE/SIE whatever but compare to the multiple skips you do on an avg. title.

PD respects your time. Look how quick and easy it is to get to your chosen menu. It feels like a lightweight app.

Contrast to other games where even the menus tend to hit the HDD and just using your bumpers to scroll screens is slow. Not this game.

For someone like me you can get in, bang out your 26mile 42km get your car, save game and GTFO.

Including the girls :drool:
you mean...
5c679cf6509e823000fd61aa58f04ef5.jpg
this?

Sport mode. I sadly don't have the time for the FIA sanctioned events but the daily races are great. Also, the livery editor. I can get lost in it for hours. Haven't used any livery editors in any other games but I like the one in GT Sport. And the overall presentation and look of the game is good too. I'm not going to deny I wasn't sure whether I'd get behind the game when it was first announced but I've been all in since the open beta.

Also the fact that they decided to have a Beetle race against GT3s.

And also the cool turn signals on the Mustang.

The driving model. While I appreciate the fine detail work PD does with the cars, there just isn't a game that I find more fun to DRIVE than GTS. I love Project Cars 2 and the amount of tracks they have but the driving model just doesn't feel quite as good as I like. PD just nails the driving and that's why I just can't ever get enough of actually playing GTS and just getting lost in doing time trial runs.

Couldn't of said it better myself and to add to your quote i love how the cockpit camera shakes in response to the rumble strips and bumps along with the chassis rattling sounds and squeaks and on the subject of sounds i personally think PD have nailed the audio.

And this might be minor but i love seeing the revs wobbling during shifting, its things like that which i appreciate and love about Gran Turismo.

I just love the game in general. Each track has its own learning curves. Each and every car feels different. There’s a lot of character to the game. It’s got great sense of speed and the lighting is beautiful.

Sports mode online is the best online racing I’ve played.

If you love cars, then you gotta get this beauty of a game.

Coming from Pcars1 (what a game!) and Pcars2 (too hard and more bugs than a cheap motel) I really like Sport mode. I'm your middle aged guy with two kids, wife, job etc so time is my enemy and with settings effectively locked and a decent matching system i can be racing quite quickly when i get a chance to sit down.

I think the UI and menu system is excellent too, as is the lack of bugs.

Philosophically i am more aligned with the PCars games, i.e. no livery or photoscapes or any of that superfluous stuff, just racing. better cars, better tracks and a more serious tone. BUT, PC2 is just too finnicky and I could not race on it and GTS has filled that void so kudos. if PD could just fix the absolutely abhorrent understeer on coast the game would be far better imho, no idea why every car is so sloppy when off the gas or brake.

Back