The little things that make you LOVE GT SPORT.

The sound of the Jaguar XJ13 and this...

Jaguar XJ13.jpg

This was cool, the interior of the F1 car reflects some arm movement.
And when the sun hits you at a certain angle, the color of your suit reflects back onto the steering wheel. You can also see the same effect if you have a car with colored seats like red, you'll see the interior have a red color bounce. Pretty neat.

Last edited:
That they have made weekly and removed totally the daily ones - that way I can play other racing games like PC2! :) . Cheers . (Not happy about it though - make me quit most racing there until some changes are made)

Last edited:
The best 'little' thing about GTS, IMO... Its lobby system (not Sport Mode!).

Compared to other racing games (particularly on console), it has ALL the tools you need to see everyone playing. There are no 'hidden' rooms, full rooms remain visible (so you can wait for a slot to open), rooms have full titles so everyone can see if Pro Clean or Demolition Derby (if host labels them so), easy to find by BoP, by No Tuning, by Class, by track, and many other criteria. Hosts can kick the disruptive, you can text chat in room.

Other games should copy this lock stock and barrel! It's amazing that there are games without any of this!

Compared to other racing games (particularly on console), it has ALL the tools you need to see everyone playing. There are no 'hidden' rooms, full rooms remain visible (so you can wait for a slot to open), rooms have full titles so everyone can see if Pro Clean or Demolition Derby (if host labels them so), easy to find by BoP, by No Tuning, by Class, by track, and many other criteria. Hosts can kick the disruptive, you can text chat in room.

Other games should copy this lock stock and barrel! It's amazing that there are games without any of this!

I tried out the lobbies a few times and never seen an actual race happen. It's always just a bunch of cars randomly cruising around, crashing in to stuff, drag racing on the straights, or practicing their drifting. What am I missing?

I really enjoy this feature. GT has always been my favorite for the online game play. I like Forza but I don't really car for the hopper system. The lack of public online lobbies sucks for people like me who don't have many online friends.

I tried out the lobbies a few times and never seen an actual race happen. It's always just a bunch of cars randomly cruising around, crashing in to stuff, drag racing on the straights, or practicing their drifting. What am I missing?
You probably were in a 'Free Run' lobby. You can filter the kind of lobby you want to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you can actually see that tyre flexes in the opposite way than it should. Weird.

It's a glitch(probably) the game thinks that the tire touching the "carrousel turn" should make the tire bend to the opposite direction,and if it really is a glitch it's not that odd because that footage was from the nurburgring event which used the beta version of the new tire model

I really enjoy this feature. GT has always been my favorite for the online game play. I like Forza but I don't really car for the hopper system. The lack of public online lobbies sucks for people like me who don't have many online friends.

You probably were in a 'Free Run' lobby. You can filter the kind of lobby you want to join.
(whispers) Mate, double-post!

I like guys making gogol bordello liverys 👍

Cool, Thanks!
I can't take all the credit. I tried for a couple of hours to convert some GB logos to .svg format a while back.....all I ended up with was some black blobs on a yellow field. :banghead::banghead:

Board member ArtificialSky over on the SVG request thread did the decals for me. Without her help I couldn't have created the livery.
Thanks again AS!

GB put on some of the best live shows I've ever seen. :bowdown:

If they can't get your blood and feet moving....you're probably already dead.

Last edited:
Man,if people are making these questions right now i can't even imagine what will happen when GT7 is revealed.

I have a feeling they will use the use car models just bump the native res up to 4K for the PS5. In GT Sport they only show the best models when you're about 3 feet from the rival car. They could probably improve on that with more powerful hardware but as it is now the models are somewhat wasted.

I have a feeling they will use the use car models just bump the native res up to 4K for the PS5. In GT Sport they only show the best models when you're about 3 feet from the rival car. They could probably improve on that with more powerful hardware but as it is now the models are somewhat wasted.

I think the high quality models from GTS will be the low quality models from GT7,the fact consoles are abandoning the Jaguar GPU is a huge deal,i don't think it will be a jump on the level of the "GT2 to GT3" but it will be noticeable

I think the high quality models from GTS will be the low quality models from GT7,the fact consoles are abandoning the Jaguar GPU is a huge deal,i don't think it will be a jump on the level of the "GT2 to GT3" but it will be noticeable

There really isn't any room for improvement IMO. They are already the best in the business by a huge margin. They should focus on improving the visual quality of the tracks.

There really isn't any room for improvement IMO. They are already the best in the business by a huge margin. They should focus on improving the visual quality of the tracks.

That will happen,and with consoles throwing away the AMD Jaguar we will also get 60 fps rain with no hurdles,the hardware is probably what is holding PD from putting rain in GTS.

Back