The little things that make you LOVE GT SPORT.

It seems right now Le Mans is all the rage and it seems like its PCars2 vs GTS vs FM7 in them all doing Le Mans events.

I dont have PCars so cant compare and I feel the YT vids dont make it clear but doing the FM7 Le Mans time trials feels like a chore and yet it feels like the GTS Le Mans version feels easier and more fluid to drive.

They done something different with their versions of the tracks... the PD versions generally feel like they're closer to the real world and just easier on the eye... you can see clearer into corners and you can judge speeds easiers.

I just choose to drive VW Samba bus with some hippy Bob Marley livery on 12 am at Nurburgring and guys the feeling was amazing i love driving this car great sounding engine i like how this car accelerate like two types it could go slowly and fast it's strange because i always push the pedal to the limit it's surprisingly fast due to his low power but in the end very enjoyable car to drive.

shelby Cobra when I put mirrored logo of my dads company on dashboard it appears in reflection of the windscreen when the light is just right, it truly makes me feel like the car is personalised. feeling of ownership. the red leather interior of audi r8 that only comes with the dark blue metallic paint when you are buying that car. others have dark interior as far as i remember.

TCOg4IF.png

The interiors and how the clock time adjusts to the time of day <3

Do the mileage counters on the cars reset every time you enter a lobby/race to drive them? I swear my BRZ has more than whatever was indicated during a tandem session.

Back on topic, I love watching the suspension physics. Especially on the new Ford GT Gr.3 car. Gorgeous watching that camber straighten out during a high G corner. Or watching the tires flex and bend with the curves, curbs and divots of the track.

I can't focus with that car, all I do is watch the rear tires :lol:

Last edited:
J.D
When i start loving some cars like Porsche 919 hybrid i just discover this doing Le Mans circuit experience this car sounds great and drives really fun could it be the best in its class ?
It annihilates several other Gr.1s at corner exits, but suffers on the top-end side of things, so it's best used on technical tracks.

One thing that I love is that if you set a number in the Racing Number section of the Livery Editor, no matter when you have the default racing number box on or not, the number will stay on the bottom left corner of the celebration screen after a lobby race 👍.

Seeing a helicopter during races.
At night, they're like the UFOs in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

I'm 12 laps into a Gr. 4/42lap/300km Custom Race, at St Croix B. At the start of the fast downhill right-hander, heading to the bridge, I keep seeing this flash on the top right corner of my TV.

The track conditions are set at 7AM. So, headlights are on. I paid it no mind until just now. The brake marker at 100 comes up. However, the one at 50, it's getting the headlight reflections from the cars. I watched it as I passed. It becomes static, but no doubt, that's a clever minor detail PD put in.

the weekly races, the penalty system (when it was more severe), the graphics, the cars, the original tracks, the new tyre model, the FIA championship

PGOAOHB.png

I took this awhile ago but noticed you can see the helicopters reflection on the car. I tried looking at them on other tracks but only saw it on DT. Maybe they forgot to turn off the helicopter reflection on the track.
i saw two helicopters on Circuit De Saint-Croix during one of the races in GT League with old cars. Does this tracks always have two helis in all races there ?

Back