PS4 THE LOBANARO LOUNGE - PCars2 test night Sept 25

Discussion in 'PCARS Clubs & Leagues' started by aerolite, Jun 28, 2017.

1. aerolite

aerolite

Guys, I would like to thank all who turned up last night for our final race in PCars1, and to all who have raced with, and supported us, over the last 27 weeks, it's been a lot of fun. And a big thanks to my co-big cheese, Mike Slobban, for coming up with some great combo idea's and hosting the Lounge each week.
    With PCars2 arriving Friday, we will be running a test night next Monday to see how it goes, and after that we will decide on the starting date for the series. We will also be starting a new thread for the Lounge under the Project Cars 2 > PCARS Clubs & Leagues. I will let you know here when that happens.
    Thanks again to everyone, you have all made this series what it is and I look forward to it's continued success on PCars2.
    :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  2. aerolite

aerolite

Our last night was a good one with lots of great racing. I was rooting for Mphile to get all three wins from the back, but his car's performance let him down in race 3. Regardless, he kept up his pace to take the overall win.

So congrats to @mphile77 , this weeks final PCars1 Lobanaro Lounge "Mr. Awesome" ! :cheers:

Wk27-Sept 18 Results.JPG

GTLehman, SGETI, Rednose58 and 4 others like this.
  3. mphile77

mphile77 Premium

Yahhhhh :tup:, race 3 performance though =:banghead: the darn car just had no powa?

SGETI, sgohsixthree and aerolite like this.
  4. mphile77

mphile77 Premium

Thanks for plug!

aerolite likes this.
  5. coltsjugg

coltsjugg

Did you check your restrictor settings? I remember we had to turn those down in a couple of series'

SGETI likes this.
  6. coltsjugg

coltsjugg

That was me that knocked you into Mphile... looks like I probably could of done better with that. Should of slammed ya harder into Mphile!

Gr8_Lakes and mphile77 like this.
  7. mphile77

mphile77 Premium

Dont worry bud, you have your chances tonight :lol:

8. yogi bear

yogi bear

Ahhh the much hated snetterton. Well now I feel a bit better about missing out. I actually liked the version on gt legends. But this one has those 2 sausage infected hairpin Esses.

RobbiefromBC, Gr8_Lakes and Rednose58 like this.
  9. davidt33

davidt33

mphile really blazed the trail last night.

Awaffle14 likes this.
  10. Rednose58

Rednose58

You missed a lot of fun racing though. My take on tracks/cars I don't like is that everybody is in the same boat as far as the difficulties are concerned.

Those sausages are a problem for everybody, but eventually you find ways around them that may be less slower than when you started.

So, it doesn't matter what those two crazy guys throw at us..... all we have to do is to figure it out and drive with it... that's what makes this group what it is.

Nice thing about mountain time is that we get PCars 2 on Thursday night at 10 pm (West Coast gets it at 9 pm). Since I'm retired.... there won't be much sleeping on Thursday night......:sly:

2 days 10 hours 25 minutes 28 seconds

yogi bear, Lessen, GTLehman and 2 others like this.
  11. Awaffle14

Awaffle14

Anyone racing tonight? I'll be on around 8pmET. Invite me and I'll show you a SmokeShow hahaha. Last night's racing was great, the last race was amazing and my Monday's in general have been made into a day I look forward to since joining this league. Thanks again to @Gr8_Lakes for pointing me to this website and @aerolite @Mike Lobban for accepting me into the league. Great stuff. ProjectCars2 should be outstanding, hopefully I'll be in here for the long haul!

12. aerolite

aerolite

Check the second last post on the previous page.

sgohsixthree likes this.
  13. mphile77

mphile77 Premium

I bet thats what it was, it was fun being underpowered and having to race my way through the crowd. Had me some good battles!

sgohsixthree likes this.
  14. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

@Awaffle14 You're more than welcome to join us tonight. Keep in mind, tonight will be pure mayhem, not your typical racing. Just something we do every now and then.

Awaffle14, Gr8_Lakes and mphile77 like this.
  15. Awaffle14

Awaffle14

I'm all for it! Sounds good

sgohsixthree likes this.
  16. Gr8_Lakes

Gr8_Lakes Premium

Watched the replay of a couple Knockout Races from the SRM stream. Looked like a blast. As I suspected, I'm now fighting a full on upper respiratory infection, so I was in no condition to play along last night. But, with my health cooperating, I won't miss the next one. Hopefully the Dr. prescribed meds. have me feeling better by Friday. I'd hate to feel crappy when the game I've been waiting months for gets delivered. I'll be looking for you fellas this weekend.

Awaffle14, GTLehman and RobbiefromBC like this.
  17. Mike Lobban

Mike Lobban

Tick tock , tick tock tick tock.
    5hrs, 7 minutes.

Lessen and RobbiefromBC like this.
  18. SGETI

SGETI

Do you actually think you can keep your old tired eyes open after midnight ? :confused::confused: Who are you kidding. :sly:;)

Guess I have a small touch of jealousy since I ordered the hard copy. :rolleyes:

aerolite, GTLehman and Gr8_Lakes like this.
  19. coltsjugg

coltsjugg

i was hoping it would let you start downloading it before midnight, not sure if it will, but whoop whoop not long now

20. davidt33

davidt33

I thought I saw a message when I pre-ordered that it would allow you to download a day or two before. Guess I was wrong. The countdown timer is indicating time remaining about today 21st midnight. So much for that bright thought.

coltsjugg likes this.
  21. coltsjugg

coltsjugg

Yeah thats what i saw before too. And also yes the countdown to midnight timer is all i see too... im going to keep checking in on it just incase it randomly allows a pre download.

If anyones staying up because they have no life like me, ill be on around 1 or whenever it downloads i guess

davidt33 likes this.
  22. RobbiefromBC

RobbiefromBC

I won't be able to try it out until tomorrow, but I still got the pre order for a hundred some odd bucks :eek: when did games become so expensive?

GTLehman and davidt33 like this.
  23. davidt33

davidt33

You can say that again.

GTLehman likes this.
  24. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

For you fellas who bought it on the North American PSN store, the download is FINALLY live. :gtpflag:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  25. SGETI

SGETI

good luck with the DL. Se you guys and colts tmrw.

sgohsixthree likes this.
  26. Zii1993

Zii1993

I started the DL but it's 52GB so night night

sgohsixthree likes this.
  27. aerolite

aerolite

52! Holy crap, I thought I saw 15!

28. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

15 to start the game with the basics, 52 is the total size. I heard that the day one patch was included in that, but I'm not sure.

Currently 18/52.

29. davidt33

davidt33

Thanks for the heads up. After I saw your comment I went to check and initiated the downloading process.
    Theme installed. Application (13.468 GB) downloading. And then the remainder of the 52 GB or so total should continue to download following Application download.

sgohsixthree likes this.
  30. Lessen

Lessen

I was able to download this afternoon, by maybe because I got the pc version?