THE LOBANARO LOUNGE - PCars2 test night Sept 25PS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 812 comments
OK, So I saw the date, 9/11 of the last race and my first thought was a New York track, Watkins Glenn. sounds good? Nope we raced that track.

So I am assuming you want us to write down every track we raced and from there determine which tracks we have not raced. To much effort, just surprise me.

With that being said, Snetterton gets my vote.

Just as long as we don't race in the 🤬 rain. These old bones of mine have issues when they are cold and wet.

Sgeti the Wanker guessed it. Snetterton it is....... in the fog at night with thunderstorms. We will all use slicks, only allow two gallons per pit stop, no headlights or wipers, full damage effects and you must circle the big effen sausage in the last turn, you must circle the sausage as many times as the lap you are on says......8 laps, 8 circles......just for fun.

I wish so much I could be with you guys on Monday coming but I doubt I would be able to. I've been working all week on a very intense project with very tight deadlines, one of which the deadline was for today, others due for next Wednesday...both of which include a multitude of advertising material for multiple countries so you could imagine. All week I've been stressed out. Have to go to work tomorrow Saturday too to try and further stuff hopefully to help lighten the load. If I could by some miracle manage to reach home in time on Monday night I hope to join y'all but if you don't see me know that I am tied up. I'll be so glad when this assignment is over. I've been smoking so much more because of the stress.
Take care of your health first David, I learned the hard way...besides you are the grand poobah!

Two wins, two poles, and a new track record in two races? A successful weekend in my books!

Attachments

• 60AA3CFE-C958-4393-82C3-DC6E09CA8EC2.jpg
    60AA3CFE-C958-4393-82C3-DC6E09CA8EC2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 13
Sorry GT, night racing is for the young folks who can see past their headlights, we only raced Monaco at night cause the whole course was lit.

Who is not getting PCars2 right away? We would like to transition as soon as possible. I was thinking of the first Monday after release just having a familiarization night to test together how the new interface will,work for our purposes. I just tried to suggest this to Aerotyke, but the Homey is drunk. Tough life sitting on a boat all day drinking while that airplane sitting in his shed,(sorry, shop),is just begging to be finished.

Who's up for some fun tonight?

I'll be down with the following Monday. And you guys are fkn nuts. I downloaded NASCAR Heat Evolution 2 the other night and I'm so disappointed. ProjectCars for life... my god Monster Games and Dusenberry Racing are incredibly far behind... So sad.

Race day, and our last official night of racing in PCars1!

Starting fuel quantities for tonight are:
Race 1- BMW- 18 liters (Snett 300)
Race 2- Ford- 35 liters (Snett 200)
Race 3- Merc- 21 liters (Snett 300)

Please remember that Group A will get a separate green after Group B starts. I will figure out the wait time at the end of practice tonight.

Active ranking detail after Wk 26.JPG

Race day, and our last official night of racing in PCars1!

Starting fuel quantities for tonight are:
Race 1- BMW- 18 liters (Snett 300)
Race 2- Ford- 35 liters (Snett 200)
Race 3- Merc- 21 liters (Snett 300)

Please remember that Group A will get a separate green after Group B starts. I will figure out the wait time at the end of practice tonight.

View attachment 673532
I may be out of commission for tonight. Shoulder is killing me.

@Awaffle14

What did you not like about NASCAR?

The game physics and graphics are sub-par. It feels very "arcade" like, even on simulation mode with all assists off. They no doubt will have a massive DLC patch soon. They pushed to the release date and made it but made it half ass. Unfortunate

For as much as I was looking forward to Group A Cars for the final night of ProjectCars, I had a lousy night. I think it's because I'm coming down with a cold. Yeah, yeah, excuses - excuses. Still, I had a fun night. I told Steve I don't know what happened to our average Joe, leisure league. This league is getting downright FAST!!! Not to mention, one mistake and you've lost the lead pack for the rest of the race. This is not a bad thing, especially when racing with ULTRA-CLEAN racers. Fast guys push the slower ones to get faster, and slower guys help faster guys work on getting through traffic. When we all play nice, it works out great. Thanks to all you guys for making Monday nights so fun.

Special note: Apologies to those that were negatively affected my my mistakes tonight:

smcinnis/@sgohsixthree and @GTLehman: In race one, for the dive bomb in turn 8. (@Rednose58 had the same color car as smcinnis/@sgohsixthree , so I originally thought it was @Rednose58 that caught hell). This one you can see brewing from about 0:06.00 on my stream. smcinnis/@sgohsixthree and @GTLehman are battling with each other in front of me, and @Awaffle14 is pressuring me from behind.:scared: I got impatient, put myself in an unrecoverable position going into the last turn, and paid the price. :ouch:Sent to the back of the pack looking like a dip-schitt for dive bombing. :banghead: Key word here: IMPATIENT. Again, many apologies.

@Awaffle14 , @mphile77 , and @coltsjugg: In race two, but I'm not sure who caught the worst of it. @SGETI called nice and loud, " @Gr8_Lakes , On your right." He never mentioned that he was bringing a train of cars with him... Sneaky devil. :mischievous:

About (01:19.25) on the stream from a couple posts up, shows what happened from my view. (Additional views below) Looks like I gave @SGETI the requested room; Then I saw @mphile77 was hot on his tail, so I darted back to the right to give him room also. Then I tried to tuck back in behind @mphile77 to set up for the hairpin. Seems @Awaffle14 was hoping for the same courtesy I'd granted the previous two fellas. Problem was, I had less than a two second lead on @davidt33 , and I just didn't want him to follow the train around me. Sorry @mphile77 and @Awaffle14 , you caught the brunt of my quick judgement call. Sorry again.

Here's some more replay views. (I'm trying new stuff with the computer and PS4 tonight. I'm feeling kinda loopy from the cold medicine, so what the heck. :boggled::P:lol:)

We're supposed to learn from our mistakes. What an education tonight! :lol:

Last edited:
Guy's, if you're interested, this is happening over at SRM tonight, lot's of fun to be had.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ght-9-19-stay-tuned-for-pcars2-action.335309/

SRM Presents

Knockout Night "Round 2" Sept 19TH
img_1859-jpg.666572

We will drive the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME, all night longggggg!

img_2048-jpg.672010

-The Rules-
the only cars allowed to be knocked out of the races are the top 3, so basically if your in a podium position you can be taken out at any time!, from 4th on back you guys must respect each other the best you can, but anyone of you can take out the leaders at any time by cutting the track if necessary :D.Top 3 spot must drive the correct course at all times, so if your in a podium position no track cutting! Now here comes the crazy part, once you enter the last lap of the race it becomes a full on wreck fest, anything goes, anyone can go, haha! this night will be scored and a winner will be crowned so i need everyone to please finish these races!!! We are doing this because the last knockout event was a big hit, so you asked and we delivered! I want everyone to keep an open mind this night and just have fun and blow off some steam, this is what its designed for, so enjoy and don't get all bent when you get wrecked!

-Weather and Regs-
We will keep the time of day, tracks, and weather changing all night! I won't have anything planned at all, we will just roll with the punches as they come. The racing will start at 8:30pm est and last untill 10:30pm est. So we will get as many races in as we can in this time frame. The races will all be small 3 to 10 lappers depending on where we race? Tire wear, fuel on normal, damage on visible only, no penalties, no pit stops.

Back