The midnitechallenge.com thread, join the GTP crew now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 6,815 comments
  • 159,133 views
Apply for what? The crew? No.

I just saw one of his posts in the forums there.
 
This game sucks when you have to sit there waiting for credits... :rolleyes:
 
If I have $35 and sod all calendars, what does that get me?
 
35 more calendars.
 
Or some pink fuzzy dice, perhaps.
 
I suppose if I spend lots of points on pimpin tommorow that should work.
 
Ugh! Some ***** just jacked $500 from me.:irked:
 
I emailed the support people and asked if they could add a 1973 pontiac trans am for me, and they said they could! So i sent him the stats on the car and hes going to add it. I asked if i could get one for free since i suggested it, but i dont think that is going to fly too well. ;)
 
SIRious

He raced me, I guess, and I lost. My GSX vs. his 'Stang with exhaust.:odd: Wtf?
 
Ehh. Your eclipse is too heavy.
 
How do you know?
 
No way d00d!:odd:
 
Its true. My mom has one. That thing needs to drop a few thousand pounds. :lol:
 
Nah. It just needs more boost & nitrous.:p
 
Make sure you upgrade your driver skill when you get the chance. It lets you up the boost and a few other things
 
Woohoo! 3 more hp!:rolleyes:
 
Wooh. First car, the 1977 mustang (finally.) -- Got 2 barrels of fuel.

Is that good? 2 barrels?
 
That'll last like 20 passes down the strip.
 
I just consumed 14 units of fuel for a 10 pass cruise.
 
Blah.I cruised the strip 10 times, and consumed 14 units of fuel.
 
It needs to be 10 credits/minute.

I know I'm not the only one sitting here, bored off my ass, waiting for those 10 credits to pop up every 10 minutes.:irked::lol:
 
How do i raise my "Pimp Factor"?
 
Originally posted by Josh
It needs to be 10 credits/minute.

I know I'm not the only one sitting here, bored off my ass, waiting for those 10 credits to pop up every 10 minutes.:irked::lol:

Thats exactly what i think. It takes way too long to get 10 credits...
 
Back