The minimalist thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dolp
  • 200 comments
  • 21,809 views
LENOTC3.png

LENOTC4.png

LENOTC8.png

LENOTC9.png



}:^{>
 
Last edited:
the last few shots has nothing to do with the "minimalism" -_-
 
the last few shots has nothing to do with the "minimalism" -_-

Well I don't pretend to be an artist, but going by this defintion ...

Moglet
Minimalist images should be very basic, with only a few features, or even just a car against a plain background.

... I stand by my shot. It's certainly got a lot less background detail and clutter than a number of images in this thread.
 
Hope you enjoy the Audi R10 TDI Stealth...

 
I love making minimalistic Houses in sims


Took this awhile ago
nothing done to it straight from the game no filters
 
I don't think I've seen this thread before. I think these belong here...
Click for Lightbox


​
 
Love that ^


Bleed
​
 
Back