The NEW wallpapers are done!

• Thread starter BMW///M3
  • 47 comments
Like I said in the other thread, these are great. I can't believe you did all that in Paint! :eek:

Well Ive had plently of practice, since i make almost all of my own desktop with paint. I Get one, dont like it, so I make my own.:D

Originally posted by ghostrider
I just looked at those download counts and that looks good.

Are you working on more?
Yeah, that's why I thought it would be good to attach them. Now BMW knows how many people are admiring his work. :)

how do u download them. I think they are way better than my current porsche boxster backround but the only way i can put them in my background is by saving the pic onto my hardrive and putting it into my background.

Originally posted by GT3Maniac
how do u download them. I think they are way better than my current porsche boxster backround but the only way i can put them in my background is by saving the pic onto my hardrive and putting it into my background.
I'm not sure what you do in other browsers, but if you're using Internet Explorer, just right click on the image and choose "Set as Wallpaper".

Both of those wallpapers are awesome man! :thumbsup:

Keep up the excellent work :D

HERE YA GO!!!! NEW WALLPAPER - HOPE YOU LIKE IT :D

Attachments

• gtplanet_wall_x1_lowq.jpg
    gtplanet_wall_x1_lowq.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 66
I'll have a lot I've made, of different kinds of cars, I guess I could convert one to a hi-res setting. I dont use Hi-res. I'm capable, but regular is fine to me, except for games!:D

Nice job X, want a few tips?

Originally posted by BMW M3
I'll have a lot I've made, of different kinds of cars, I guess I could convert one to a hi-res setting. I dont use Hi-res. I'm capable, but regular is fine to me, except for games!:D

Nice job X, want a few tips?

dont u use MS Paint? :D Some tips eh? OK!! :cool:

DOnt use random pics. U have a real Zonda pic, and the rest are GT3 pics. They dont go together.(no offense) ANd whats with that crack about me using Paint:odd:? Are you trying to say something?:odd:

Back