The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,703 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight after we had finished patrolling the highway, i had a meeting with the Captain over at GCPD HQ in Surfers Paradise about my current fleet of patrol units that i have and after many cups of coffee & doughnuts eaten, i agreed to send some of the cars that i haven't used in a while to the auction house to be sold.
In exchange i would be allowed to purchase some new patrol units.

Here is one of them - My 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV (A-Class)

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx


All Vinyl's used can either be found on @Ameer67's Storefront or by searching for words such as Police / Cop / Highway / Enforcement.

Panda
 
Last edited:
OK, so yesterday's lobby went well. If I am going to join more lobbies, I need to make my own police cars. With this in mind, I have made a Crown Victoria with the GCPD livery, just to see how it is done. This is my first attempt at making the GCPD livery, so any feedback would be appreciated.

GetPhoto.ashx


GetPhoto.ashx


GetPhoto.ashx
 
My first chase against the grey E92 M3 last night


Both this AMG GTR and my RDR Ute performed much better than I expected. I initially planned to give my Ute AWD and rally tyres (with around 750HP) but it was great off road even with 900HP, RWD and race slicks. The AMG was also really good, even with much less power than the Ute it was still capable of nearly 210MPH, and was pretty good at keeping up with most of the racers.
 
I might be a little late but I should still be able to make it.
 
Eh, not enough people. See you guys next week then.
 
Noob & Kitten were just online when i checked my Xbox so they might join.

But if theres not enough people then i'll have to wait till next week to test out my new Police cars.
 
I hope you guys don't mind posting this here...I'm not sure why i even thought about doing this in the first place but oh well.

What else i would have done on a video about racers and cops? :D
 
I hope you guys don't mind posting this here...I'm not sure why i even thought about doing this in the first place but oh well.
What else i would have done on a video about racers and cops? :D

:bowdown::bowdown:

Definitely going to add that to the OP!
 
Think that blue corvette chase was my best one yesterday.
 
I hope you guys don't mind posting this here...I'm not sure why i even thought about doing this in the first place but oh well.

What else i would have done on a video about racers and cops? :D


Hey thats my S15! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOW IM IN THE INTRO OMG.
 
After a cup of coffee (with Red Bull used in place of water) I had the awful amazing idea to make an offroad S1 Interceptor out of a Lamborghini LM002. Yes it will do 200mph offroad (I have tested) with the assistance of a 1300hp twin turbo Lamborghini V12.
LM002 1.png
LM002 2.png
 
New B Class Patrol car:
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG


Got it in the auction house for 3,000 credits so I may as well find some use for it.

I may have also found a new very OP car for C Class
Thumbnail_Large.PNG


Putting street tyres on it bumps it right up to S1 but even with stock tyres (and AWD) it really isn't that bad to drive.
 
@JASON_ROCKS1998 the part in red needs to be filled with blue.

upload_2017-1-23_18-46-0.png


Also the height of the POLICE decal needs to be as tall as the stripe. Like this:

upload_2017-1-23_18-46-58.png
 
So as I was racing I saw a bunch of cars with this police livery.
IMG_5150.JPG

There another club or is it a generic police livery?
 
Well after seeing @JASON_ROCKS1998 B-Class Vauxhall Astra VXR Patrol car, It gave me an idea as to what i could do with the 2013 Ford Focus ST i won via a Wheelspin.

So after spending some time in the paintbooth, i present you my B-Class 2013 Ford Focus ST :

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx


Also when i was doing some Street Racers i came across this rouge Police Officer taking part in his GCPD budget busting 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV :
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx
 
Dibs on making a Focus RS police car.
 
Sometimes I wonder where we're getting our massive budget from. Pretty sure we've spent more on police vehicles than the entire budget of most real police departments.
 
Sometimes I wonder where we're getting our massive budget from. Pretty sure we've spent more on police vehicles than the entire budget of most real police departments.
Well Panda already blew 10 million of our budget on a 166MM so we've had to improvise with cars like the Reliant and Morgan 3 Wheeler.
 
@Ameer67 I have a proposal as to a new map location. The area around Coober Pedy seems big enough to have some chases, as well as to test off road capabilities of various vehicles.

PicsArt_01-24-10.27.58.png


Sorry for the blurry pic :crazy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back