The REAL 1000km Sierra - Circuito de la Sierra Endurance RaceFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeamCZRRacing
  • 178 comments
  • 11,192 views
I'd like to join but I can't go on the PS3 throughout November, major exams coming up. :grumpy:
 
I think it would be cool if we had someone drive an older, kinda goofy racecar kinda like how the Opel Manta races in the N24 every year :lol: Would add a bit of fun.
 
Haha I agree, but there just aren't any or many comepetive older touring cars on this level for a track like Zahara, because of downforce and gearing. Oldest I would personally go is with the Alfa 155 touring car if I was to not run the M3 gtr race car. Love the alfa. That nearly vintage in this day and age lol holy crap. It's nearly 25 years old already have crazy
 
A suggestion: Change the time progression so that we get roughly a full 24hr in game cycle, so we get something similar to the 24hr races back on Grid, those were awesome.

I'll probably be rolling in one of my many DTM cars, love those things.

Also, a confirmed date would be nice, so I can check my rota and book it off, if necessary.
 
24 Hour cycles are not possible in this circuit

I'm still available for the Safety Car duty, if you want.
 
24 Hour cycles are not possible in this circuit

I'm still available for the Safety Car duty, if you want.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is dawn to dusk, unfortunately.
 
A suggestion: Change the time progression so that we get roughly a full 24hr in game cycle, so we get something similar to the 24hr races back on Grid, those were awesome.

I'll probably be rolling in one of my many DTM cars, love those things.

Also, a confirmed date would be nice, so I can check my rota and book it off, if necessary.
Confirmed date: November 2nd, practice starting at 12:00PM EST. Sound good to everyone?
 
Confirmed date: November 2nd, practice starting at 12:00PM EST. Sound good to everyone?
I'm going to pass :/ US GP is that weekend/day. Enjoy, though!
 
I'm going to pass :/ US GP is that weekend/day. Enjoy, though!
Would it be better if we held it on the 1st?
 
As of now I dont think I can make the 1st or 2nd, sorry.
 
Mah, sorry m8. Have a dtm race that day. How many people are confirmed so far?
Four, maybe. We need eight before Jordan features us in the news.
 
Ok. I figure this will take about six hours or so...what do you reckon?
 
I'm terribly sorry to say this because I know how desperately you need the people and this was going to be a huge event for me, but sadly my PS3 YLOD'ed today and I have upgraded to a PS4 and will not be able to participate in the 1000km.
 
I'm terribly sorry to say this because I know how desperately you need the people and this was going to be a huge event for me, but sadly my PS3 YLOD'ed today and I have upgraded to a PS4 and will not be able to participate in the 1000km.
Aw dammit! :(
 
I'm terribly sorry to say this because I know how desperately you need the people and this was going to be a huge event for me, but sadly my PS3 YLOD'ed today and I have upgraded to a PS4 and will not be able to participate in the 1000km.
Yup, I would be participating if my PS3 had not befallen in the same horrendous fashion.
 
I'm still down down for this.
 
I'm saddened that this race had so much momentum and opportunity to be something huge and all seems defunct now :( The 500km was great fun and I could only imagine how exciting and intense a 1000km would be
 
I'm saddened that this race had so much momentum and opportunity to be something huge and all seems defunct now :( The 500km was great fun and I could only imagine how exciting and intense a 1000km would be
It's not defunct! We're just waiting on more entrants. :)
 
So has a date been confirmed yet?
 
So has a date been confirmed yet?
We're leaning towards Nov. 2nd, but we may postpone it until we can get enough concrete entries to be featured on the news page.
 
Hey fellas I'm interested in joining up for this event if you'll have me. Nov 2nd doesn't work for me, but the 9th could if race start wasn't till 1:30~2pm
 
Hey fellas I'm interested in joining up for this event if you'll have me. Nov 2nd doesn't work for me, but the 9th could if race start wasn't till 1:30~2pm
So that makes 6. We just need two more! :D

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking it would be better to hold it sometime around late November - early December.
 
Early December would fit into my schedule perfectly. I am really interested in joining though.
 
Back