The REAL 1000km Sierra - Circuito de la Sierra Endurance RaceFinished 

For now, my decision will be the Mercedes SLS GT3.

btw I think I know why interest for this race lowered; people are confused by the OP, they dont have a list of the other participants or what cars are eligible for them to make a decision to compete, Maybe if we make a list of that we might be able to see more people.

I'll get back to you in a day or two with the car I'd like to use. Early December will work better for my scheduling as well.

I'm cleared to continue racing on the 27th of November. Hopefully I'll still be able to join this if I'm not too late.

I'll check my Garage for cars, I think there will be an BMW or somthing like this, or mybe I would buy one, I dunno.

I'm confirming my registration, if you will.

PSNID: CODEDestro
Vehicle: Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11

My PS3 will most likely be running a NAT Type 2 connection at all times, so any erratic driving pattern or lag will be attributed to that.

EDIT: I feel like it's better to ask all my questions here right now. So;

1. Am I allowed a co-driver? Just in case I fall asleep at the wheel or something. :P
2. What time is this event planning to happen? My time zone is GMT +8 so I'll most likely need to be up in the wee hours of the morning for this

Last edited:
Greetings chaps, regarding what cars/regs, I can say that, following pretty extensive testing, if you do the race on comfort hard tyres and prohibit tuning, then tons of cars in the 580-600pp range are very closely matched, so there's no need for fiddling with power/pp etc. The only exceptions to this are the Stealth models, which seem to have mystical powers.

Cheers, Zo. (And, because they've got decent down force, in a lot of cases, they're a doddle to drive too. I realise this may seem mad, but try it and you'll see, honest.)

Yes, I know it seems extreme, but it really isn't, honestly. Just have a crack with the NSX GT500 base in stock trim, give yourself a couple of laps to acclimatise, and you'll be grinning all over your face after a while, the way they move about is absolutely beautiful. And, replays look totally natural, it's the only way to go really :)

Cheers, Zo.

Yes, I know it seems extreme, but it really isn't, honestly. Just have a crack with the NSX GT500 base in stock trim, give yourself a couple of laps to acclimatise, and you'll be grinning all over your face after a while, the way they move about is absolutely beautiful. And, replays look totally natural, it's the only way to go really :)

Cheers, Zo.

If you think about it, they might last pretty long too. :D

One problem: damage is set to high. 500hp cars on CH trying to get around a track longer than the Nurburgring WITH heavy damage? Nope.

One problem: damage is set to high. 500hp cars on CH trying to get around a track longer than the Nurburgring WITH heavy damage? Nope.

I realise that this is a worry people have Cheeze, but crashing is a product of going too fast in any particular circumstances, and people who are going to crash crash whatever tyre they are on, it just that you do it slower on C/H. Yes, take someone who's never used them and they'll be all over the place until they wake up to the fact that they don't defy physics. However, once that is recognised and people drive accordingly then there is no reason why they should crash any more frequently than on any other tyre, only on C/H there is more time to get yourself out of the problem, and you'll be going slower when you hit whatever it is, hence, reducing the chance of damage.

I did say give it a go, and I'm very confident that you haven't, or you would have seen how easy they are to drive on C/H.

Cheers, Zo.

I realise that this is a worry people have Cheeze, but crashing is a product of going too fast in any particular circumstances, and people who are going to crash crash whatever tyre they are on, it just that you do it slower on C/H. Yes, take someone who's never used them and they'll be all over the place until they wake up to the fact that they don't defy physics. However, once that is recognised and people drive accordingly then there is no reason why they should crash any more frequently than on any other tyre, only on C/H there is more time to get yourself out of the problem, and you'll be going slower when you hit whatever it is, hence, reducing the chance of damage.

I did say give it a go, and I'm very confident that you haven't, or you would have seen how easy they are to drive on C/H.

Cheers, Zo.

Another thing you have to realize is that this race has to appeal to a range of driver skills, due to it not being part of a series where the drivers are already at a certain level. Using CH is rather offputting to the vast majority of players. And I don't need to give it a go to figure that one out.

Back