The Shocking, Crazy or WTH GIF Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 387 comments
  • 54,155 views
ax2rEq1_460sa.gif
 
I had a class mate back in school (many, many, many years ago) that used to do that.


Most of us laughed. Some puked.
 
Don%2527t%2Bmind%2Bme%252C%2Bjust%2Bpassing%2Bthrough%2521%2B-%2BImgur.gif


*EDIT* its annoying when you can see the image when you edit..but a red x appear afterwards
 
Don%2527t%2Bmind%2Bme%252C%2Bjust%2Bpassing%2Bthrough%2521%2B-%2BImgur.gif


*EDIT* its annoying when you can see the image when you edit..but a red x appear afterwards
I can only see an X, but when I hit "Reply", the gif appears normally.
 

Never knew Mercedes invented brick repellent.
Now they need to share that knowledge with BMW and Audi so they can make their cars ponce/douchebag repellent. :sly: :p
 
Wow.
My opinion is that, any player that does something like this, should have an immediate and permanent ban from playing officially anywhere on the planet.

Not only that, they should be criminally prosecuted for aggression.
 
Wow.
My opinion is that, any player that does something like this, should have an immediate and permanent ban from playing officially anywhere on the planet.

Not only that, they should be criminally prosecuted for aggression.

Time for Trivia.

It's Eric Cantona when he played for Auxerre.
 
WARNING. Do not click if you are somewhat sensitive.

I mean it.

Seriously. Highly disturbing.


I REALLY MEAN IT
 
I read the signs.
I decided it wasn't for me.
I clicked the link.
I knew what was coming.
I knew I wasn't going to like it.
I watched what happened.
I regret EVERYTHING.
 
Does that thing run under it's own power or something?
 
Never lock out your knees! EVAR!
 
Back