The Shocking, Crazy or WTH GIF Thread!

Total WTH!

OVvSEKA.gif

If you haven't had a Roman candle fight you are doing it wrong.

They're mostly harmless.

I've taken that image down - suffice it to say that fatal accidents are not suitable material for these forums.

If in doubt, or if you cannot verify that an image depicts a fatal accident, then please don't post it.

I expect that the guy in car got a broken arm from that. Pretty good result given the alternatives!

I expect that the guy in car got a broken arm from that. Pretty good result given the alternatives!
Yup broken arm for sure but better than taking his head off. Also yes one more step and that woman would have been sprayed all over the camera. :eek:

I've seen a video of a woman being ejected from a rolling SUV that was easily going 100kph.

For a while she was flying without any aides.

I should point out that this is a video about the importance of seat belts and those are dummies. If you are offended by the mistreatment of dummies, please look away now.

dRXPc.gif
I'd give them both a 9.7 for style, but the landing was just atrocious, quite amateurish.

7.2 each.

I'd give them both a 9.7 for style, but the landing was just atrocious, quite amateurish.

7.2 each.
Generous. The mid-air transitions were nicely timed, but it just fell apart after that. Scraping a 6 for me.

hsv
Generous. The mid-air transitions were nicely timed, but it just fell apart after that. Scraping a 6 for me.
A much more realistic scoring, undoubtedly.

I always tend to over-appreciate the effort made by contestants, instead of narrowing it down to the actual grace and perfection of the performance itself.

Back