"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
In the same episode, what were the three wishes made by the Simpson family on the monkey paw?
 
DQuaN
In the same episode, what were the three wishes made by the Simpson family on the monkey paw?

Wow, I remember that two of them were accidental wishes...shucks...been so long since I've seen that episode.
 
Swift
Wow, I remember that two of them were accidental wishes...shucks...been so long since I've seen that episode.
Homer - "THE TURKEY IS DRY!!!"
 
Yeah !
1. maggie "ordered" a new soother delivered by a stretch luxury car
2. Lisa 'ordered" World Peace, all of the world melted down their guns Kang and Kotos took over the world
3. Homer ordered a Turkey sandwich....and the turkey was dry as SL stated !
 
There were actually 4 wishes. (slip in between)

wish no. 2: bart wishes the family were rich and famous.
 
how long is smithers' sentence for drug traficking?
 
1 week?
 
I don't have a clue on this one.
 
ok, so no one knows....I guess either post a new one up, or let someone else have a crack at 'er
 
A clue : the episode where Mr. Burns gives up the power plant to Homer.
 
5 weeks??? Can you tell me if it's higher or lower? Assuming it's wrong.
 
70 years
 
Yuichi
A clue : the episode where Mr. Burns gives up the power plant to Homer.

I remember the name of that episode well, but can't think of the amount of years. D'OH!!
 
Three consecutive life sentences.
 
Drift4eva is correct.

P.S.: Forgive the lateness of my reply.
 
That was a wild guess!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Who is Governer for the state that Springfield is in? I'm not sure this person is still in, as I'm reffering to the old episodes. The episodes that satrted it all.
 
Governor Bailey? She was in a VERY recent episode, too, so she is still in.
 
Halfway there. First name please. The first name was meant to be the semi hard bit (No comments on that sentence please :lol: )
 
I don't want to be a jerk. But this has been going on for two days. Anyone have an answer or should someone else pose a question?
 
In the new espisode of the Simpsons that aired last night, who wanted to go on the pill ?
 
Lisa
 
Homer?

Fine the answer to my question was Mary Bailey.
 
Wasn't it Ralph who wanted to go onthe pill?
 
yes, that is correct ! *BING* Post one up Fellow SouthWestern Ontarian !
 
Back