"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
It wasn't a lizard was it, or was that a different episode?
 
Weren't there two eggs ? And wasn;t it a pair of Iguanas ? Or possibly Kommodor Dragons
 
Wasn't it a Rhino?
 
Doesn't look like we'll get the answer tonight.
 
Yep. I'm pretty sure now it was a Rhino. I remember Lisa saying something brainy after that.
 
I do too, but we'll have to wait for Mr. McShake to answer......
 
yes, it was a rhino. ND4SPD is right.

sorry i wasn't on earlier. you know how that goes.
 
OK heres the next question, name all of Cletus's children.....J/k that'd be a bit to hard, the real question is, what is Krusty the Clown's full name?
 
Who was the substitute teacher Lisa fell in love with?
 
Mr Bergstrom(SP) That episode was on last night.
 
From the same episode. Who Besides Martin. Voted for Martin as class president?
 
Riiiiiiiight. Now why would emad be on The Simpsons??? :lol:
 
Just to bring this thread back up from the depths to which it seems to have fallen in my absence (and to say a little hello!): Was it Lewis?

I won't be on again for a while so if I am right then someone else can post :D
 
Why was Homer's white shirt dyed pink in the washing machine?
 
because barts lucky red hat got mixed in with the whites which resulted in homer being classed as insane and lead to hillarious results. michael jackson also voices in that episode.
 
bleeding gumz, frank grimes, snowball 1, snowball 2 and snowball 3. top dat.
 
I can think of Snuffy, Lisa's hampster and Maude Flanders.

I'm sure there are many more deaths in the Tree house of horror episodes.

And how is the correct answer determined in such a wide open question such as this one?
 
when they show shots of tombstones in the cemetary you see who has been killed off
 
Back