"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
:lol:
Ok, why are newspapers not allowed in the retirement building?
 
ND4SPD
:lol:
Ok, why are newspapers not allowed in the retirement building?
It angers up the blood. Or, it makes the old people angry.
 
They affect the old people's morals. They get sad.
 
Solid Lifters got it right, so your go pal!
 
OK, what are "accidently started" fires called at the Wiggum hosehold?
 
Yuichi
What's Lisa's newspaper called?

Dang! I hate when I can remember all the parts of an episode except for one small detail! :dopey:
 
Swift
Dang! I hate when I can remember all the parts of an episode except for one small detail! :dopey:
I can't even remember that much.

I'll say, The Springfield Monitor. No, wailt, The Springfield Gazette.
 
I know this one. The episode was on monday or last week. Ummm...Was it the Red Dress Press?
 
In the episode "The Way We Weren't" What stopped Homer from meeting his Mystery girlfriend(Marge) for a second date?
 
Marge's sisters, Selma and Patty?
 
Nope. Try again.:)
 
He got imprisoned in fat camp! :lol:
 
Correct.:lol:
Your turn Kevin!:)
 
What are Bart's Allergies? there are 3 of them.
 
Event Horizon
What are Bart's Allergies? there are 3 of them.

Butterscoth, Immitation Butterscotch and Glow in the dark montser makeup :)
 
yup.

You''re Special! :dopey:
 
ok, it has been a couple of days, I am going to post one up.

According to Homer, what does he put around his butt to make it look "smaller" ?
 
Sorry for going off topic a little here but I've got a quick question.

In the episode where Lisa falls in love with the activist with the blond dreadlocks (Jesse?) and has to live in a tree, does anybody know the music that plays at the end and when Bart is delivering Thai menus? It's NOT Mission Impossible!

Cheers, this has been torturing me!
 
TwinTurboJay
ok, it has been a couple of days, I am going to post one up.

According to Homer, what does he put around his butt to make it look "smaller" ?
ok, I'll ask this question again !
 
Mr. McShake got it right ! ( just making sure you guys are keeping up with the new episodes ! )
 
i guess it's my turn. what hatched out of an egg when the simpons won a trip to africa?
 
Back