"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
Frank "Grimey" Grimes, Bea (Grandpa's Girlfriend), Bleeding Gums Murphy, Maude Flanders, and Dr. Marvin monroe (who appears in the cemetary, but never dies in any episode)
 
What did Barney think Bart and Milhouse were when they gave him some of their "All-Syrup Squishee?" A follow-up question- what did Barney think the squishee was?
 
Did he think they were some kind of pixies, drinking pixie juice?
 
Yup, your go. (:
 
How why did Bart accidentaly kill a bird in Nelson's garden?
 
How? He shot it with a BB gun.
Why? The sight is a little crooked.

What was the last name of the zookeeper who wanted to keep Apu's and Manjula's children on display?
 
He went to Nelson's house to look at his new BB gun. Nelson bet Bart that he couldn't hit the bird in the tree. Bart took it on, but felt guilty at the last minute, so aimed away from the bird, but the gun had a crooked aim and it hit the bird, killing it.

EDIT: Damn you Kevin!
 
:rolleyes:
 
Event Horizon
How? He shot it with a BB gun.
Why? The sight is a little crooked.

What was the last name of the zookeeper who wanted to keep Apu's and Manjula's children on display?
kidkill, larry kidkill.
Lois from malcom in the middle played a part in the episode called "the parent rap" what was the part?
 
She played the part of the Judge (named Harm if I'm not mistaken).
 
Allright, next question.

In the first season, some characters had a different skin color. Name one such character.
 
I know Smithers was black in the first season.
 
Who is the only family where each member has only one eyebrow?

EDIT : Appologies for double posting.
 
The family that Gerald, the one eyebrowed baby is a part of. (I think his name was Gerald...)
 
I thought it was the "baby with the one eybrow: that was maggie's nemisis.
 
He has a name and I believe it is Gerald.

What did Mr. Burns tell Smithers about his Dad's death?
 
he told him that his dad was killed by a pack of wild tribes women while on safari :crazy: but actualy he was killed by the nuclear reactor which made smithers scared of women and resulted is smithers being gay. :sick:

when ned was going out with sarah slone she complemented him on the boardwalk about how better he was over all her old boyfriends. what where all her old boyfriends intrested in? 💡
 
Sex with her and nothing else or American football?
 
Her breasts?
 
This is turning into a random guessing game. Nice question GT 3 Drifter. Damn.
 
The things they care about is their botox and X-boxes, that's all i can think of off the top of my head.
 
My memory's a little blurry. Which episode was this again? I have a recollection of Flanders with a woman, but all I can think of is Rachel Jordan.
 
not really a quiz just a funny quote...

"Homer your a moron... I'm not a mormon, I'm from earth."

:lol:
 
Back