The Stalker Thread

United States
Gotham
ImBruceWayne
Box with an X?
I'm pretty sure a decent amount of stalking is done on these forums, whether it'd be out of curiosity, hatred, or simply because they are female.

Confess who you stalk here and wash away your sins.

Don't know if this is stalking, but I seem to look at content from @TB a lot. Maybe it's because we live within 90 miles of each other......

Last edited:
You see, if someone was really stalking someone else, I don't know why would they admit it here in the first place? Something tells me this guy just wants to find out who the girls are considering what @photorider posted.

This thread belongs in here. :lol:

Something tells me this guy just wants to find out who the girls are considering what @photorider posted.

Now, don't always believe what 'something' tells you. ;)

He's just asking who you follow around here, right, Batman? Gotta have the inside info if he's going to bring out the mobile. His question about how many lady racers were in here was a valid one - we all want to know, even, I would assume, the ladies would - and I see more of them coming along everyday.
I may even hazard a guess that some wives are stalking their husbands around here - if only for a good tune for the Golf. :mischievous:

In terms of 'following' people, though, I do follow some people around here - though I haven't updated my list in the profile lately.
I follow all the Rabbit Hunters, HW Collectors, Photographers and Foodies in the relevant threads, but I also look for posts from guys like Shem, or axletramp, Danny, Omnis, TB, Cano, a6m5, Foolkiller . . and quite a few others . . in the sense when I see a post of their's I read it.

Hm.

Maybe I'm stalking them. :embarrassed:

*gets coat and scuttles out sheepishly.

Something tells me this guy just wants to find out who the girls are considering what @photorider posted.

This thread belongs in here. :lol:

Your "something" might be right, you can never have enough women in your life :sly: I already know the amount of female here but just needed to update myself on how much that has changed in my absence. Being Batman clearly isn't appealing to anyone here anyway :lol:

I just find it odd to go through profiles here and read lots of stuff from the same person and not have a conversation with them. It seems like I know them like my friends but they really aren't. It's just a weird phenomenon to me.

Your "something" might be right, you can never have enough women in your life :sly: I already know the amount of female here but just needed to update myself on how much that has changed in my absence. Being Batman clearly isn't appealing to anyone here anyway :lol:

I just find it odd to go through profiles here and read lots of stuff from the same person and not have a conversation with them. It seems like I know them like my friends but they really aren't. It's just a weird phenomenon to me.
Okay, yeaaaaaaaaah...

I'm pretty sure a decent amount of stalking is done on these forums, whether it'd be out of curiosity, hatred, or simply because they are female.

Confess who you stalk here and wash away your sins.

It's ok. Nobody cares about you enough to stalk you.

I follow everyone.
Everyone but Northstar.
Northstar doesn't interest me.
Luke is awesome.
Pat Benatar is awesome.
You should listen to that song ^
What a voice!
Have a great day today :)
Everyone but Northstar.
A nun, a priest, an Irishman, a Scotsman, a rabbi and a blonde walk into a bar.

The bartender looks at them and asks, "Is this some kind of joke?"

I have been stalked by all the GTP mods. Not because they want to ban me but because they love me ....... so much.

Especially @TB because he's promised a box of Belgian Chocolates. :D

I don't know.

Which chocolates do you prefer; white or black?

:D

Black. The more cocoa, the better. 👍

Btw, my brother is working in Bruxelles since March and I'll be visiting him sometime this year. When I know more details I'll contact you so we can arrange a meeting somewhere. In that meeting you'll give me a nice big box of Belgian chocolates and everyone will be happy. :)

Back