The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,754,104 views
I think that he wants us to find out that, or maybe is a comment out in the air.

Still, is no brainier, is just down to check the stories he previously mention, and then you get the answer.

That could be a new one, or any other of the many he's following.

Also, I'd read the stories he's read, but I'm still waiting until I finish Macintosh.
And even then, he reads a lot of fan-fics, so this could be any number of those, or an entirely new one he hasn't mentioned yet.

And that "(who who?)" thing was meant to suggest Owlouiscious, but it was more of a joke considering how much Toro loves the picture of spike punching him in the face.
 
I finished that Halsey pic, pretty chuffed with it too overall. Again, leg proportion issues, but I feel I'm getting there...slowly.

Drawing a lab-coated pony in this much detail was hard. The mane and tail are deliberately dull, she's similar in character to Twilight in that respect, e.g., function >> fashion by far:
[Link]
 
I'm going to change the subject, because I quite like the sensation of "not being stabbed by MintBerryCrunch."



So, um...

Look, Firefly!

44830%20-%20Firefly%20g1%20g1_to_g4%20rainbow_dash.png
 
Double post, but this is important so I don't care:
Oh noes the episodes on one channel were pulled from YouTube.....EVERYBODY PANIC
smiley-scared002.gif



Because this same thing totally didn't happen a few months ago.


But if it does turn out to be Hasbro leading up to a Blu-Ray release, I will no longer respect them as a company, but I will buy the Blu-Ray's.
That said, I respect them now, and I highly doubt they would do anything to upset the fanbase.
This time it (probably) is Hasbro who is having them pulled.




There has to be a reason for it, because otherwise they would have done it months ago, but the hell if I know what that reason is.
 
I'm going to change the subject, because I quite like the sensation of "not being stabbed by MintBerryCrunch."

Well as long as it's only within the confines of a specific story's universe I don't see too much problem with it.

Kind of like how I want TNTNE-Trixie, and Severing-Twilight to die and burn, but I love the canon version of both of them.
 
This time it (probably) is Hasbro who is having them pulled.

There has to be a reason for it, because otherwise they would have done it months ago, but the hell if I know what that reason is.

DVD release, either that or they want to offer the series on stream services like Netflix, internet streaming and the large demographic probably impulse such business decision.

MAST3RLINKX's channel is still up, but it wont last much longer there, I wonder if the account created here was deleted too?

Edit: its down(thankfully I got a 720p copy on my HD, I hope that they don't take down the PMV's too).
 
Double post, but this is important so I don't care:

This time it (probably) is Hasbro who is having them pulled.




There has to be a reason for it, because otherwise they would have done it months ago, but the hell if I know what that reason is.

I believe it's gonna be like the Downfall parodies:

>Legal department gets mad, takes down videos.
>Fans get mad, stop buying stuff.
>Marketing slaps Legal, Legal says it's their job.
>Producers step in, and say it's O.K.
>Stuff gets back to normal.
>Everybody happy again.
 
Or...if you read the comments, you'll notice the massive population of anonymous trolls. It's another job by those sweaty closet-fags that call themselves /B/.

Seriously, there's about forty other channels. It's like snipping the incoming power to someone else's house, we simply don't care.
 
This comment has been removed by Hasbro.

I thought that was pretty funny.




Though after that 🤬 that happened with the Derpy videos the other day, I wouldn't be surprised if Seth ends up locking comments for Anons.



Well as long as it's only within the confines of a specific story's universe I don't see too much problem with it.
Its worse than that. The story... its making its way up the list too.


And it was never particularly far down, either.
 
Very tired, and still two more days of work left. This full-time bull sure doesn't feel worth it while I'm waiting for payday. XD

sleeping_lyra_by_bronyontheway-d42e7md.png


I'll be at my other PC for the weekend, so no more pony drawing, but alot more TF2 and writing.. Might try and get OGaD 6 out this weekend again, and maybe another Allegrezza chapter.
 
I knew it.

Also, while I was sleeping I drew this quick OC pony, for giggles and to try a different angle.

[Link]
 
350 comments in an space of 1.5 hours, Impressive Brony community.

Also:
Nothing%252520to%252520See%252520Here.png

Let the victor, be Justice​
 
Seth is going to have to figure something out for the ratings system, because ever since the 4Chan war started there have been a lot of drive-by One-Stars for basically everything, but Shipping-tagged stories especially.


I knew it.

Also, while I was sleeping I drew this quick OC pony, for giggles and to try a different angle.

[Link]
Its not fair that you can draw better literally in your sleep than I can in any capacity outside of spriting, which doesn't even really count.
 
^ Do you have any evidence?

Nope, but:



Every time when someone Unique check these forums.

Also, nice Fluttershy.
(This is the first time that IMG tags play jokes on me)

Edit:

So, Silent Ponyville, massive, really massive, but I have nothing better to do.

(*Continues with something*)
 
Last edited:
^Fair enough.

Also:

what-were-watching.jpg


>Firefly has a son/daughter.
>Not Rainbow dash.
>This vid:



Just kidding. Most fanon is completely illogical to me.
Take Luna as an example, my interpretation of the facts tells me that she wasn't in the moon, more like she was the moon.

I base this on the following fact:

Luna was not grown-up when Nightmare Moon was defeated.
1000 years is more than enough to fully develop, even if you're supposedly immortal, besides, Faust herself said Luna wasn't fully grown.
Also, being in the moon does not print your face on it, does it?
 
It's been a long time coming, but we finally have it:

 
Oh boy. It finally happened. I read one that broke me.


I mean, that 2nd person one from a couple of weeks ago was f'ed up, but mostly just because it was 2nd person. Otherwise, it was... dare I say, not that bad. This one though... The author is going to that same special hell as the dude who wrote that one with Applebloom CoffeeGrunt read a while ago.





Anyways, on to the news:
Anon commenting disabled? Awesome. Never turn it back on.

Seth has a Trixie shrine? I jelly. I just have a rough assortment of Pony stuff arrayed around my TV.


^ Do you have any evidence?
Based on how everything that interests me constantly updates at the exact moment I'm about to go to bed (or reading something else, or away from the computer), I'm pretty sure Seth be trollin' me.

>Firefly has a son/daughter.
>Not Rainbow dash.
Who said this? I have an urge to go murder.
 
Seth has a TRIXIE PLUSHIE!!!!!!! I am full of envy.
 
Who said this? I have an urge to go murder.

If you talk about the "Firefly and RD are related" thing, I don't know.
If you talk about the "Firefly and RD are NOT related" thing, Hasbro, see the picture.
If you talk about me, I'll go cower in my bathroom with my uncle's AR-15 9 mm and my bayonet. :scared:
 
If Firefly didn't have a daughter, no problem. Likewise, Dash's mother doesn't necessarily have to be Firefly (in fact, I actually prefer those two interpretations over the alternative). But dammit, if Firefly did have a daughter, it was Dash.

No exceptions.




Edit:
Ed%252520and%252520Chicken.jpg
 
Last edited:
Princess at the gala, wait, Princess-at-the-gala:
46360+-+artist+kait+celestia+design+gala_dress+princess.jpg


Twilight cooking, wait, Twilight-cooking:
131371605186.png


There is something about it:
131363085718.jpg

Something that I don't understand.
 
Last edited:
Response:
Stupid%252520Sexy%252520Twilight.jpg




After some fiddling, this has become my background on basically everything. PS3, my computer, my PSP, Google. Everything.
 
Last edited:
@Toro-Dress Picture: (*) I love the hat, but I think the rest of Twilight's dress just looks better.

And no, that really doesn't have anything to do with Twi being my favorite, it's really more a compliment to Rarity if anypony.


Oh, and Anon comments disabled?



(*) The hell? FF doesn't show some posts even after I refresh. None of the one between here and the Trixie/Twilight dress picture showed up until after I posted.
Or was the post edited? Because now I don't even see it.
Are you trying to confuse me, or am I just dumb when I'm tired?
 
Last edited:
Back