The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,754,509 views
and_a_word_from_our_sponsors_by_johnjoseco-d472agh.jpg


Not sure if this was posted here before, but SoarenPie is so much better than any other pairing.



How do you make a google wallpaper?

If you're signed into your Google account, there should be a button in the bottom left when you're on the Google home page.



EDIT: Yay! My Forza is back up.
 
Last edited:
@Toro-Dress Picture: I love the hat, but I think the rest of Twilight's dress just looks better.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

How do you make a google wallpaper?
Make a Google (or YouTube, or Blogger) account. Go to the Google main page. "Change Background Image."

Ex:
gtpbroniesgoogle.jpg


And Ex:
mygoogle.jpg
[/URL]
(Yes, I already changed it)



and_a_word_from_our_sponsors_by_johnjoseco-d472agh.jpg


Not sure if this was posted here before, but SoarenPie is so much better than any other pairing.
Also, canon!
 
Last edited:
131371988585.png

And let me swing among those stars...

THis is the 2nd most adorable Luna fic ever.


Make a Google (or YouTube, or Blogger) account. Go to the Google main page. "Change Background Image."

Ex:
gtpbroniesgoogle.jpg


And Ex:
mygoogle.jpg

(Yes, I already changed it)





I have had a google account forever and I never knew I could do that, thanks!
 
THis is the 2nd most adorable Luna fic ever.


I have had a google account forever and I never knew I could do that, thanks!
Been around for about a year surprisingly enough, but I didn't find out about it until early last week.


Not for me...

Why.png


:(
No support for Opera, sorry to say.







47170%20-%20100%25_cooler%20100_percent_cooler%2020%25_cooler%2020_percent_cooler%20Motivator%20clones%20fancy_mathematics%20math%20mathematics%20motivational%20motivational_poster%20oh_u%20oh_you%20rainbow_crash%20rainbow_dash.png


Pretty sure that's not mathematically accurate, but whatevs. I'll let it slide.
 
Right, so I figured I'd take 20 minutes or so to color that Grayscale Rarity picture from forever ago, but for some reason GIMP decided "I'm going to save the image with the bottom 3/4 as completely blackness. I won't show that in the image preview, but when I save, that's what I'll do."
And I have the original, but that was the only one I had colored and it pisses me off that most of it's missing. So I might do it later.

I'd read Macintosh, but I don't like reading after a movie. Especially after a movie involving the new "Chuck Norris", Daniel Craig, fighting a bunch of aliens.


So one of the admins on the Bronies Facebook page say his parents accuse him of rape and bestiality for liking the show.
I mean, anonymous comments over the internet is one thing, but to say 🤬 like that about your own kids to their faces? The 🤬 is wrong with people?
 
So one of the admins on the Bronies Facebook page say his parents accuse him of rape and bestiality for liking the show.
I mean, anonymous comments over the internet is one thing, but to say 🤬 like that about your own kids to their faces? The 🤬 is wrong with people?

His background, unfortunately is how things turn out to be sometimes.

People just doesn't care for acceptance anymore.
 
When my Dad finally asked me about it when I was reading Past Sins on my PSP, he simply assumed that the entire point of liking Ponies was to 🤬 with people. I figured that was fair enough, so I more or less reciprocated the explanation he had come up with.




I'm currently fighting that damn Rainbow Dash picture to death trying to color it, slightly having trouble with the fact that I don't entirely remember how to do that stuff anymore.
 
You wouldn't happen to be talking about this one, would you?
Hyperreal%20Dash%20Artist%20Carlotta-Guidicelli%20Colours%20Cole-Marini%20.png

Because I actually found this on KYM and it's what made me want to go back and do the Rarity one.


Oh, and I was debating on whether or not to wear the Brony shirt to my Coast Guard physical this morning, when I decided not to because there are some people there who are really, really.....lets say intolerant.
At least, that's what I figured would be there anyway, and what do you know I was right. I don't care what people think, but damn some of those people were way too vocal about the things that bothered them in the slightest. Would have been annoying as hell.
 
No support for Opera, sorry to say.

O RLY?

EvilPlan.png


Scary.gif


Yay.png


FFFUUUUU-.png


Dammit.:grumpy:
I'm not getting Chrome, do you understand, Google? Stop hindering the users of the only web browser superior to Chrome! [/rant]
 
@akkiraI just shopped the drawing. If I remember it right the guy said he drew them with a graphite pencil.

I just took the airbrush, set the opacity around 30-45%, set the color, and then color the certain parts.


^FF is better.:p
Actually, I think they support every browser that isn't Opera.
 
You wouldn't happen to be talking about this one, would you?

Because I actually found this on KYM and it's what made me want to go back and do the Rarity one.
Nah. I've been fiddling with this one:
Rainbow%252520Dash%252520Sketch.jpg


Which, since I haven't done anything like this for over 3 years now, is its going about as well as you would expect. I got rid of the base shapes easy enough (it looks fairly close to lineart now), but I'm sorta stuck now.
 
Last edited:
FF is better.:p
Actually, I think they support every browser that isn't Opera.

Opera is waay faster, bro. I don't care about skins and stuff like that. Only speed.

(I think they don't support Opera on purpose, I mean, the games on G+ "are" only supported by Chrome, even if even IE is capable to run them on FB.)
 
@akkiraI just shopped the drawing. If I remember it right the guy said he drew them with a graphite pencil.

I just took the airbrush, set the opacity around 30-45%, set the color, and then color the certain parts.

That's the thing, "graphite pencil"(sorry, didn't know its equivalent in English).

Its actually quite good, aside from the edges around the neck, it really looks like a genuine colouring, it initially fooled me, I tried to get the same effect with that style(in something else, unrelated to ponies, more like a job thing) but it didn't turn out to be properly, vectors do not difuminate just as well unless some serious tweaking is done to the filters, seems a hell of a lot easier on gimp, but I haven't used image modifications tools properly in almost 2 years, the whole interface is quite confusing(CS4 is the one I got used to), and I didn't wanted to vectorize or redraw the thing.

And that's it, but before leaving.

Good job akira!

Thanks, actually there was more down to her, but it wasn't Celestia anymore so I decided to keep it brief, and Celestia wise. Maybe a Luna will follow, but Nightmare moon doesn't provides as much as I hope.

I really need this sleep.
sleeping_rarity_by_mellowbloom-d3hio88.png

Goodnight everyone.
 
Last edited:
applejack__s_art_by_justdayside-d471uzy.jpg


Big Mac accidentally the whole tree.

Oh Applebloom, you'll never kick those apples down as a filly.

I just realized how much I like Macintosh by looking at this, I never really payed much attention to him before.
 
God its done... After 9 Hours of editing its finally done... Here is my new PMV guys
(It's also my 1st)



Hope you guys like it!
 
Hooray for Derpy's approval
my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_pinkie_pie.jpeg
 
^Are you going to submit that PMV to ED? I think it could definitely make it into a post.

Opera is waay faster, bro. I don't care about skins and stuff like that. Only speed.
Fair enough. It's all down to what you want out of your browser. I don't really mind the extra 1/5th of a second loading a page.
the games on G+ "are" only supported by Chrome, even if even IE is capable to run them on FB.)

What do you mean by "supported"? Because as far as running the game in the browser I don't really see any more "support" from Chrome than I can on any other Browser as far as Plus games go.

And I was going to post.....something.....but I can't remember what it was.

Since I can't remember, have some Drawfriends badassery.
1313641489.baroncoon_pony-needs-speed.png


And there is an extra amount of d'awww in this for me because of Macintosh.
MLP+all+you+need+is+practice.png
 
Last edited:
^Are you going to submit that PMV to ED? I think it could definitely make it into a post.

I'll have a shot.. Hopefully it will make the cut after the amount of effort :lol:
 
What do you mean by "supported". Because as far as running the game in the browser I don't really see any more "support" from Chrome than I can on any other Browser as far as Plus games go.

I mean that EVERY damn game tells me that I need Chrome, also when masked as Firefox, and with IE. I also mean that most of those games have a Facebook counterpart, all of which run perfectly on Opera, Opera masked as Firefox and Internet Explorer 9.
 
Seems weird that they would only block them on Opera.
Is there some kind of history between the companies I don't know about or something?





I feel like this should be made into a PMV about Applejack.
I can think of so many ways to make it fit but dammit I've used about 5 fee trials on video editing software.

Anyway, night.

 
Last edited:
OMG. Some guy is seriously bitching in the gallery because he's mad that putting image sources floods his RSS feeds or something.

Maximum%252520Facehoof.jpg

It takes all sorts.


Oh god. The New Dawn of the Old Night has been added to the PDF gallery. Now I can give myself a nervous breakdown from any room in my house!
I really should stop reading that damn story.





Good night.
Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg
 
Last edited:
I thought about how the Google page would look if it was written by (evil) Pinkie:

Pinkie's%20Google.png


Not bad for a first shot.
 
Too much Ninja Gaiden. My brain and thumbs hurt.


Oh, I know. Ponies! *checks thread*
 
Sethisto just replied saying my PMV was added to the Queue to go on ED

tumblr_lka8k04gW71qjxtmio1_250.gif


:D
 
Back