The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,762,632 views
Good thing "Mute" is a hotkey on my laptop...
 
Okay, I disabled it now for the sake of everyone's sanity.

I bet you forgot about the Hitch-hikers guide song. :dopey:
 
I had forgotten you could autoplay embeds.

That is exactly how I imagine the Octavia and Scrath in my fic acting. Horse-apples.
Since Vinyl Scratch Tapes, I haven't seen an interpretation of those two that wasn't basically that anyways. Only detail ever changed is that the last panel sometimes doesn't happen, though at the very least it is usually implied.

You guys are awesome! Here, this is for you all!

over_9000_by_unitoone-d47n9r7.png

source


Problem, Bronies?
UMAD.gif
 
What did I start?


And you made it loop too. :lol:
 
If these autoplay keeps on happening in going to have to use the Elements of Firefox Adblocker (I'm premium so not i'm effecting site profit)

EDIT: uMad Toronado?? :p

:lol:
 
Last edited:
I had forgotten just how ugly my signature is.


Anyways, guys, clearly the best way to get away from the video is to make 20 posts in this thread. For example:

47082%20-%20Colt%20artist%3Aequestriaboy%20blank_flank%20family%20filly%20oc%20original_character%20parents%20rainbow_dash%20siblings.png


In this picture, Dash's siblings are both brothers, and yet she is still the manliest thing in the picture. Discuss.
 
I re-enabled the autoplay on seaponies, because I can't take listening to OVER 9000 over 9000 times.

No, now it's going to be much better It will be OVER 9000 with sea ponies.
 
I re-enabled the autoplay on seaponies, because I can't take listening to OVER 9000 over 9000 times.

No, now it's going to be much better It will be OVER 9000 with sea ponies.
Fuuuuuuuuu.... only one thing to now... leave til the next page pops u
 
Well all we need is two more posts and it'll be gone.

I posted one now. The next person may have the honor.
 
Duty taken.

I just watched the season one finale again, and I noticed that as they all escap from the Gala, that Fluttershy is trying to eat a squirrel.
 
I noticed that as they all escap from the Gala, that Fluttershy is trying to eat a squirrel.

Yes she does.. It's very odd Also there is still a problem when you "go advanced" the over 9000 and sea ponies still play Fuuuuuuuu
 
You just now noticed? The image of Fluttershy eating a squirrel is pretty popular.
 
When I 1st watched I thought it was stupid then a month later I was bored and gave it another go and here I am now :p
 
If only I'd known about autoplay when I had 20 rainbow dash tylenols in a single post.


Anyway, auto embeds dont work on the mobile version.
Problem, brony-trolls?


CoffeeGrunt
Duty taken.

family-guy-peter-griffin82.jpg

I went through more than I should have to post this on my phone.
 
Last edited:
I...I missed so much last night:

48698%20-%20Bonbon%20Lyra%20The_Room.jpg

Cross out Lyra and you'll get an idea of my reaction when I looked on this thread moments ago.


Why did I have to nod off at 1:00AM whilst reading Friendship is Rubbish (Top Gear Pony fic)? Yes, that actually happened, hence why I didn't say g'night last night.

And no, I won't go through this thread and quote certain posts because, well, there is a 🤬 load of them to say the least, plus doing that would lead to me creating possibly the largest post ever on this site (do I really want that accolade? No). I will note that Gravekeeper's comic was brilliant, and so is unit-one's "Over 9000" drawing featuring GTPony.



Also, *strong Language*
U MAD Nightmare Moon?



EDIT: I've just realised that with season 2 drawing ever closer, it's likely that we'll see a load of new Trollestia images popping up, like this one for instance:
49221%20-%20meme_generator%20season_2%20trollestia.jpg
 
Last edited:
49220%20-%20Sweetie_Belle%20artist%3Avalcron%20dress%20mannequin%20rarity%20sisters%20sleeping.png


Rarity's tail is like a multi-tool.






*waits for akira to use this as proof that Rarity is the best pony*






Also, this.

Pixelkitties is a genius.
 
Last edited:
My one and only. Besides, I'm British, so it was my right to claim the first post from foreign invaders.

You did well there my friend, you did well:

2169%25252520-%25252520flag%25252520rainbow_dash%25252520salute.jpg


Wait, did I actually just praise that "First" post Coffee made on ED?




Anyway, somepony took a snap of a "Sonic Rainboom" (in Ethiopia of all places):
iridescent_havens_750.png


35231%25252520-%25252520It%252527s_beautiful%25252520rainbow_dash.jpg
 
Listening to the Over 9000 remix with the seaponies theme is amazingly hilarious.
 
This thread is now about rollercoasters.


49347%20-%20Roller_coaster_tycoon%20pinkie_pie%20roller_coaster.png

49342%20-%20Roller_coaster_tycoon%20applejack%20roller_coaster.png

49343%20-%20Roller_coaster_tycoon%20rainbow_dash%20roller_coaster.png


Jerk who did them didn't give a DL link to the designs, though.
 
^What version is that?

Seems like if you just built it while using that as a reference it wouldn't be too tough to make on your own.
 
What game is that? :S

Also Gods and Demons 6 has been writ. Just need the pre-reader A-okay, then it'll hit DA and EDaily. Until then, I'll just write another Allegrezza chapter, as this one'll be quite fun.

Also, has anybody here read "World War Z?" I really fancy doing a crossover of sorts with that, but I dunno if a zombie apocalypse would be too grimdark. The writing style would be a fun change, as it's all done as if it's a tape recording.
 
That's RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.
 
^What version is that?
It looks like the 2nd one without any of the expansion packs. Its not any version of the first one, because the HUD is wrong.


Seems like if you just built it while using that as a reference it wouldn't be too tough to make on your own.
The track would probably be fairly easy to recreate, but the scenery controls in the first two games were always a complete bitch to work with.

Especially the second, where they greatly expanded the functionality but didn't make the controls any better.


Also, has anybody here read "World War Z?" I really fancy doing a crossover of sorts with that, but I dunno if a zombie apocalypse would be too grimdark. The writing style would be a fun change, as it's all done as if it's a tape recording.
I have. You'd have to count me out in reading that crossover as well, I'm afraid.
 
Last edited:
I have. You'd have to count me out in reading that crossover as well, I'm afraid.

Fair doos. I mainly wanted to try it, so I could try a different writing style. Also I'm watching Ali G Indahouse. I'm considering writing a crossover of it.
 
Back