The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,762,632 views
Yeah, so I saw the post count and I very quickly grabbed the nearest paper and sharpie, and began hastily doing a celebratory comic. I think it turned out ok for a quick marker sketch :D

This is why I wanted Mint to stay awake.


Over9KGTP.jpg



This thread is now about humans.

FAP%252521.png

*obvious joke is far too obvious*​




*runs*

Clearly, that sound effect is being made offscreen by the person whose view we're seeing the picture from. Scootaloo, perhaps?

ae9a08d7091d387ce7d1a75adf59cc2c.jpg


Unrelated:

4e54507289118b56c7000602.jpg
 
^Amazing:lol:.

Anyway,
TwiPlus6.png.jpg
 
"Rarity's initial dress designs were rather flawed."


None shall question Rarity's style​




And I can do that "post-sleep" posting stuff.


I just realized, over 9000, but nah, the 10000 is the one that counts.


365_day_222_sleepy_starburst_by_korikian-d474jwo.png

Goodnight everyone.
 
I figured that's what you were doing. I almost dropped that joke in my "9000 Get" post, but I didn't want to run the risk that you were doing the same thing.
 
^When I read spit punch, my first though was using the spit to "punch" someone.....I only thought it for a millisecond, but I'm only 99% I didn't catch any of those mercury fumes when those tubes broke earlier today.

Really though, I didn't get the fumes, I'm just tired.

Unless you want to make your first post outside the pony thread I'm taking this to the funny picture thread.


EDIT:
Only an hour into it my day has been made:
my_little_witch_hunters_by_alevgor-d47l7nq.jpg
 
Last edited:
Clearly, that sound effect is being made offscreen by the person whose view we're seeing the picture from. Scootaloo, perhaps?
Chicken%252520Seal%252520of%252520Awesome.gif


Actually...

*strokes chin*

Neigh. What we are dealing with is clearly one of the many (many) situations where there are somehow two Rainbow Dashes.










Human%252520Applejack.png


And with that, I've exhausted my humanized pictures. Possibly not the best idea for a new topic of discussion, in hindsight.



Now, if we were talking about AppleDash, I'd be set.
 
262.png

225.png
 
I figured that's what you were doing. I almost dropped that joke in my "9000 Get" post, but I didn't want to run the risk that you were doing the same thing.

Clearly, all the ponyness is making us think too much alike. We are now a herdmind. All will be assimilated.

Unless you want to make your first post outside the pony thread I'm taking this to the funny picture thread.

Go right ahead good sir; after all, this is my only safe haven on this site; I think the only racing sim game I have is Dirt 2, and GFWL has soured that experience.
 
Funny thing is most of the people on the off topic section rarely mention, and almost never discuss in depth, anything about racing.

But I guess I'll post it myself anyway.

Also, I'm looking around on mylittlefacewhen, and I found whatever the 🤬 this thing is.
456.jpg

Rainbow Trout?
 
Last edited:
Clearly, all the ponyness is making us think too much alike. We are now a herdmind. All will be assimilated.

Well.... Not exactly my mind is a tad tiny bit different and my next video will do that (It's an alternative to my second PMV which got blocked due to the song :()
 
^
376.gif

I seriously need to get to sleep.


This hasn't been used in a while:
661.jpg



*Mom calls from downstairs: "I thought you had to work at 10 tomorrow"*

Oh 🤬.

Alright, today was fun. 116 posts in the last 24 hours, and 113 since I woke up this morning.....is that some kind of record?


Anyway,

Night everypony.

And dammit I love this Avatar so much.
EDIT: Oh, and remember how I said I was getting tired of MBC being in all of my avatars? Well it's become a habit at this point.
 
Last edited:
Is it really almost 1:30? Holy crap.

Instant%252520Shipping.png


> Implying it hasn't been since this morning anyways.




I'll start:
49169%20-%20Princess_Sealestia%20The_Legend_of_Zelda%20Wind_Waker%20celestia%20legend_of_zelda%20twilight_sparkle.png






Technically related:
Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg

Good night.
 
Ew, humans.

Yes, I know... My friends don't understand this obsession I have with drawing humans and watching that show with the humans...

93c3f5f0f38d2933ecfddbeadca987e7.jpg


Siegfried and Roy? Y U SO FITTING.

And with that, I go off to sleep, and dream of ME GUS-TWI. G'night everybody!


2342%20-%200r0ch1%20doze%20nap%20sleep%20sleeping%20sleepy%20Trixie%20twilight_sparkle.png



(Besides, we have to go offline so that the thread is empty when CoffeeGrunt logs in!)

EDIT: There, changed it up. I wasn't sure if that Twixie one had been used before in the thread, but I did know about it. I'll be glad to take it off your hands, good sir. Ok, now, sleep for really realz!

Well, after sifting through the 120+ posts of today.
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Last edited:
^I figured you would have chosen this for a sleep image:
2342%20-%200r0ch1%20doze%20nap%20sleep%20sleeping%20sleepy%20Trixie%20twilight_sparkle.png

Or did you just not know about it?
I mean, it's a Twixie sleep image.


Seriously though, I'm just checking the thread on my way back to bed after grabbing some tea.


EDIT: Coffees got a pleasent surprise to log on to find:
my_little_spartan_3_ending_by_einsty-d47ff24.jpg

Well, after sifting through the 120+ posts of today.
Platus(KYM Comment)
“Wake me, when season 2 starts.”
:lol:


 
Last edited:
(Besides, we have to go offline so that the thread is empty when CoffeeGrunt logs in!)

FOR THE LOVE OF...fffffuuuuuuuuu!!!!! XD

I always use Notepad to jot down quotes, you buckers brought the oncoming quote tsunami upon yourselves now!

<------ @Toro and @Mint

Your move, gentlemen.

Well played, sire. Funnily enough it fits well too.

T-Squared's Veyron

Challenge surpassed. :)

Edit: Oh god this: Octavia/Scratch Comic

That is exactly how I imagine the Octavia and Scrath in my fic acting. Horse-apples.

+5 internet to whoever knows who this is:

Cave Johnson, we're done here.

Yeah, so I saw the post count and I very quickly grabbed the nearest paper and sharpie, and began hastily doing a celebratory comic. I think it turned out ok for a quick marker sketch

This is why I wanted Mint to stay awake.

Woot! But let's not overdo the crap out of it like Mares and Magic did.

EDIT: Coffees got a pleasent surprise to log on to find:

I squeee'd, hard. Problem is neither character appears yet, so I can't use it as a cover when Unit already drew me a better and relevant picture.

But pony Cortana? That just made up for Cryptum!

...And quotes exhausted. Looked at the fanfic list, noticed there was no Allegrezza or Ballad updates, was fairly disappointed. Someone's offered to draw a comic series of it though, I squee'd, it's the same guy who drew these:
http://gunslingerpen.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d465ya1

So it'd be cool to see one of my fanfics done in his weird, airy dreamlike style.
 
My stupid Video Editor keeps freezing
...
Damnit!!
 
If there are any fans of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I reccomend "So long and thanks for all the ponies" with every fibre of my being.
 

(so long and thanks for all the fish)

And now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day.

(The worlds about to be destroyed, there's no ponit getting all annoyed)

Anyway, Weird Al Yankovich is awesome:


(If I had jut one last wish, I would like a tasty fish)


I love that movie, and the song is hilarious.....but get.....out.....of.....my head.


Wait, I think I've got a solution.

(3 months of winter coolness, and awesome holidays...)
Much better.



my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-misunderstood-mitch-its-how-i-pay-my-bills.jpg

Poor misunderstood Mitch.

And with that, I leave for work.
 
Last edited:
>Says Allegrezza is only a side-project he doesn't care about.
>Is stalking EDaily 'til it gets uploaded, and has written more for it than his actual main project.

In other news.

SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH!
 
Oh, you want something else stuck in your head?

[Youtube]P4TedkQP_hM&autoplay=1[/media]



Yes I did make it autoplay. Am I not nice?
 
Last edited:
Kind of reminds me when I made the Last christmas video autoplay in a thread that was dedicated to people that wanted to avoid it for the whole christmas season.

trollface_3078_preview_RE_brotips_quince-s256x256-219730.jpg
 
Post faster, I need to listen to it when I check this thread too. Minor side effect.
 
Back