The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,763,503 views
>It's up!
>Yay there's even a comment!
>Oh it's you Toro. XD

I love the picture Seth chose for it. XD
 
Should have used Neighthoven.

1 Star.



Seriously, though, do you want Comment dumps in this thread or the story page.
 
Neighthoofen...like a baws. XD

I will go and edit that in front of fifty readers fo those extra four stars Toro, don't tempt me! XD
 
Quick question for unit-one.

Is those red marks above Starfighter's front leg and on his face only on the left side?
night_pony_by_unitoone-d3raxii.png



Oh, and now when I post it shows more posts than what can normally be seen.....Sea Ponies and Over 9000 are both there.
 
Oh, and now when I post it shows more posts than what can normally be seen.....Sea Ponies and Over 9000 are both there.

You must have changed your settings. You can change the number of posts per page if you're premium.
 
You must have changed your settings. You can change the number of posts per page if you're premium.

No, not that, it's only when I'm in the advance comment editor. It displays a lot more posts than I can see when normally viewing the thread.

Sea ponies just moved off of the list, so I don't mind the over 9000 thing.
 
Quick question for unit-one.

Is those red marks above Starfighter's front leg and on his face only on the left side?

Only on the left side.

Those are scars left after he fell from the sky.
 
It's only now that I look at that Star Fighter pic and realise how much detail's in it. Also, is he sleeping on a nest?
 
Trixie always turns out to be the hottest humanized pony for some reason:
40374%20-%20Trixie%20human%20humanized%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

(not a gentle demeanour, unfortunately)

whoops, that's a nice design:
36090%20-%20Trixie%20artist%3Ajakneurotic%20human%20humanized%20wand.jpg


And this must to be done:
131421290872.jpg


(*Starts some FS2004 simulations*)
 
Only on the left side.

Those are scars left after he fell from the sky.

Alright, that's what I thought.

I was just making sure.
 
It's only now that I look at that Star Fighter pic and realise how much detail's in it.

Just looked at the first picture I drew. (Captain and Lieutenant)

*eww*


Minty, Why do you need this info?
 
DashiePie!? That's not my ship!

Ultimate%252520Rage.png



-5 Stars.










She ignored the spiky-haired colts who had - despite all reason, and looking like they’d barely earned their cutie marks - were now heading up the entrance corridor behind her.

Not quite sure what you were trying to say with this.

That he’d believe she’d drink that trampony’s urine disguised as foals’ orange juice is beyond her.

Tense changes.

It was a Princess-sized bed, so...yeh there’d be room and to spare.

Unless I'm missing something, that and shouldn't be there.













Trixie always turns out to be the hottest humanized pony for some reason
Only because most of the artists always draw AJ with crippling amounts of man face.




...




Why am I discussing this?
 

Minty, Why do you need this info?

Oh....ehem....no reason.

Coincidentally, are you still going to be online in the next couple hours?
 
@Toro

In my defence this was originally cut into three chapters, (still is on DA.) Considering it had no proof-reading, I'm chuffed there's only 2 grammar errors, X and to spare is a phrase used a fair bit here. Means you have a bit more than is necessary.
 
Post under construction.


49352%20-%20Google_images%20pinkest_image_on_ponibooru%20pinkie_pie%20search_results.png





Unacceptable.
 
Last edited:
^ Toro, you are was so wrong right now.



EDIT: Hasbro! Why you not release quality 4th gen stuff?
 
Last edited:
Well, looking at the star rating, I feel sufficiently motivated to keep on doing Allegrezza. XD

I'm not typing or saying it, that's never happened before, don't wanna jinx it so a parasprite swarm appears. If my bloody side project gets a higher rating than my main, I will have such conflicted emotions.
 
Only because most of the artists always draw AJ with crippling amounts of man face.

Yeah, I mean, I probably do humanized AJ(after all, humanized AJs are the ones that "make out" with me), but at the end I find them quite annoying, humanized Pinkie seems right at first, but then she looks a bit too crazy for me, Twilight(boring), Rainbow dash(:lol:) which leaves me with Fluttershy, which is someone who could probably be my waifu, but is probably the sort of person who will hate someone like me....

Biggest irony, I wont do humanized Rarity for some reason, I just don't like that personality, not at all.
 
Yeah, I mean, I probably do humanized AJ(after all, humanized AJs are the ones that........with me), but at the end I find them quite annoying, humanized Pinkie seems right at first, but then she looks a bit too crazy for me, Twilight(boring), Rainbow dash(:lol:) which leaves me with Fluttershy, which is someone who could probably be my waifu, but is probably the sort of person who will hate someone like me....

Biggest irony, I wont do humanized Rarity for some reason, I just don't like that personality, not at all.
This is a discussion that I am so conflicted about continuing.

And this must to be done:
131421290872.jpg

35198%25252520-%25252520applejack%25252520facekick%25252520how_about_no%25252520spiderman.jpg
 
@Unit

Thanks! :D

And now the parasprite swarm'll appear. XD

My personal backstory for that pic is that I've had the same pre-reader since the first edition of A Little Piece of Heaven, (which I sent to the moon a week ago, didn't know how to deleted GDocs for a while.) They're probably so surprised I turned out something actually good that they used Vinyl to project their own confusion...and stare into your soul!
 
No, not that, it's only when I'm in the advance comment editor. It displays a lot more posts than I can see when normally viewing the thread.

Sea ponies just moved off of the list, so I don't mind the over 9000 thing.

Yeah, because when you go into the advanced settings it shows the LAST 20 posts, not the posts on the current post. So let's say this page has 5 posts. If you go to the advanced reply setting you will see the 5 in the current page and 15 from the previous one.
 
Not conflicted like that (though now that you mention it... JesuswhyamIthinkingaboutthis). I mean conflicted about the conversation in general.
 
*Looks at Allegrezza star rating.*

It was good...while it lasted.

639.png


One day...one day, and a hundred fics later...

/Edit/

Way to make myself feel better:

1) Enter into Allegrezza chapter one GDocs Chat,
2) See 48 people, half of which have four digits in their anon name,
3) Post this:
Aha, there's someone with my PIN number...I'll let you guess which one.
 
So we're talking about what humanized ponies we'd be with?
Well I'm taking it to the next level.

Well if were talking humans with the personalities, I'd probably choose Twilight to settle down with, but for a one night stand I'd go with AJ.....again, accent, hair style, that and I like a little muscle.

I can't stress this enough: HUMANIZED ONLY!That doesn't mean I don't feel weird about it though.
Only similarities being hair, voice, and personality.


And yes, I did just go there.


EDIT:Then I went to the bathroom, and came back to sit in awe at what I just said. And yet....I'm not going to change it.
 
Last edited:
Night unit-one.



Mint, you're making it so hard for me to keep me from entering this discussion.
 
Back