The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,763,251 views
I'm too confused to reply to what you just said.
Weirder things have happened, but....it's....it doesn't make any sense and yet I'm laughing my ass off.



Anyway, this is really, really badass.


It's meant to be music for the Wonderbolts to fly to.


EDIT: Is anyone else keeping up with the updates to that music archive thing?


I know it's not pony related, but this makes me really, really regret not being at comicon:
103.jpg


I wish I had money :(


In other somewhat-pony-related news, My Forza is still down, and those pictures are still sitting uselessly on my console and T10's web servers.


EDIT: New idea, what if you could be with 2 of humanized at once?
Just kidding, I'd rather not go down that road.
 
Last edited:
Guys, I just LMAO'd for the last 5 pages.

Keep acting like you had 9001 hours awake.

~Racedude.


_______________

Speaking of sleeping, last night I didn't sleep at all, then decided to take a nap today like at 8 AM, scheduled to wake at 12 PM...


I just woke up...

It's almost 6 PM.
 
^:lol:

Good luck sleeping tonight.


Wow, we've been having such a good time in this thread not a thing can bother me right now.

I went on a 10 minute drive to pick up my sister, and ended up waiting in 40 minutes of traffic on a small road that Anne Arudel County is too dumb to put a signal at.
And instead of being pissed I was sitting there thinking about some things that were said in this thread.


EDIT:
My Avatar is still the cutest thing in the world.
 
Last edited:
^
309.png


I am having way too much fun with mylittlefacewhen.



The manliest men to ever walk the earth.




And I think this might just be the strangest pose any of the ponies from the show have ever made:
509.gif
 
Last edited:
Twilight:
The title is in Old Equuish, but I believe it translates as "Pony Sutra, the Art of Friendship." As you can imagine, I am quite excited! Ancient research into the magic of friendship could shed so much light on my own findings and on the differences in the ways ponies have viewed friendship throughout the ages!

That was brilliant, all of it, specially the ending.



That is all, for now.
(*keeps losing it*)
The ending of part two makes me absolutely lose it just thinking about it. The way it was executed was absolutely perfect. Suddenly, Celestia turns on Caps Lock.

:lol:



As long she doesn't ask you to draw her like a French filly...
37483%20-%20Draw_me_like_one_of_your_french_girls%20Titanic%20Trixie%20artist%3Amadmax%20parody%20twilight_sparkle.png


EDIT: New idea, what if you could be with 2 of humanized at once?
AJ and Dash. Without even a second's hesitation or any shame whatsoever. Why (well, aside from the obvious reason)?


6310. That's why.


To a somewhat lesser extent, this, but mostly 6310.
 
Last edited:
Yeah....I can see why....


I'd probably go with Twilight and Trixie.

They work well together, and Twilight seems to be pretty good at keeping Trixie's ego under control, so it'd work out for everyone.....so yes....even humanized Twixie pairing is best pairing.

I don't think there are any pictures of them together, though.
Well, not that are humanized. The sad part is even most of the non-humanized ones are very, very, very, anti-AUP.
I mean post it once and perma-ban kind of content here.
 
Yeah....I can see why....
I mean, I'm certain that a humanized Dash in real life would have two key differences from 6310, but dammit. We're talking hypothetically here, so who cares?

Well, not that are humanized. The sad part is even most of the non-humanized ones are very, very, very, anti-AUP.
I mean post it once and perma-ban kind of content here.
You expected otherwise?
 
^The fact expected it only makes it more sad.
 

And then, the ship sinks, literally.

AJ and Dash. Without even a second's hesitation or any shame whatsoever. Why (well, aside from the obvious reason)?

6310. That's why.

To a somewhat lesser extent, this, but mostly 6310.

AppleJack might look like that, but RD, keep dreaming.


However a Ménage involving Fluttershy and Pinkie isn't bad at all.

What the hell I'm thinking.

A Ménage with Luna and Celestia sounds wayyyyy better.
(Its like an RPG, the more experience you get, the more skilful you become at it)
 
Last edited:
Speaking of sleeping, last night I didn't sleep at all, then decided to take a nap today like at 8 AM, scheduled to wake at 12 PM...


I just woke up...

It's almost 6 PM.

I envy you right now. I wish I wasn't so busy these days so that I could sleep for 10 hours straight. I really need the rest as well, yet I'm awake at 3:20AM, and I have to be up at 8AM.

And I think this might just be the strangest pose any of the ponies from the show have ever made:
509.gif


I thought that was one of the strangest poses in the first series since I watched The Cutie Mark Chronicles. The other strangest pose being this one:

18.jpg





Anyway:


I’m going to say this right off the bat; I would say no to Fluttershy, mainly because I know people who are very much like her (well, they have a similar personality to Fluttershy anyway) From what I’ve experienced, people like that are just tedious to be around, and what Toro said about how indecisive people like that are grinds my gears as well. Many of my friends would agree with me on this too as a matter of fact. The only thing that I can relate to Fluttershy is that I can come across as shy at times, but not on the same level as her though.


Rarity: I’m finding it hard to think about this one for some reason. Right, I’ll admit that as a friend, someone like her would be great, but anything more just wouldn’t work in my book. I’m just not interested in people like her, hell, I’m hardly acquainted with anyone who shares Rarity’s traits, so I can’t really add much more on this.


Rainbow Dash: now that would be very interesting indeed. Surely she would be into motorsport (or most other sports for that matter), which would indicate that we share some interests, so far, so good. I’m very competitive as well, and wouldn’t you know it, so is Rainbow Dash. I do have some gripes with her though; she’s extremely impulsive, the fact that we’re both über competitive would eventually result in conflict, and even though I’m no slouch, she would end up trouncing me at almost anything which requires physical strength or endurance.


Trixie: I’ve actually started to notice that some of her traits are kinda similar to mine as indicated by that pony personality test some of us took a few months ago. I can come across as haughty at times (not often though), but even so, I wouldn’t particularly like to be with someone who’s as arrogant as Trixie.


Pinkie Pie: yes she’s crazy, but in a way I kinda like that. I mean, who wouldn’t like someone to bring some joy and happiness into their lives? While this is all well and good, there is one pretty big problem; she is just too unpredictable. Having no shred of knowledge about what someone like Pinkie Pie will do next is far too disconcerting for my taste. Having her as a friend could work though, seeing as some of my friends tend to act randomly on a regular basis, so in a way, I’m used to it.


Applejack: I don’t seem to share much in common with her, but she would be a great friend to have, plus I would have to admire her honesty (and the accent of course). The problems with her; I wouldn’t be able to keep up with the rate at which she works, and I honestly can’t stand stubbornness, so friendship is about as far as I would go with someone who has AJ’s traits.


Twilight: I’ve always thought that having Twilight as a friend would great to be honest. She’s intelligent, so I could learn quite a bit from her, plus I would truly find her interesting to be around. Gripes? Not many admittedly, well none that I can think of at least, and I’m genuinely surprised about that.


Gilda: I know so many people who share Gilda’s traits, and I can determine with extreme accuracy that my answer to her would be NO. Nuff said.





You know, I rarely ever analyse MLP characters to this extent, and my mind isn’t really in the right place at the moment as I’m tired as hell right now, so I’m surprised that I went through with it.


And seriously you guys, there's almost as much shipping in this thread as there is passing through the Strait of Dover :lol:





G'night everypony:
39240%252520-%252520book%252520cute%252520daww%252520twilight_sparkle.jpg
 
I just noticed the reference pic I'm using for this Applejack Challenger is captioned "Raep Tiem"....

Also, I finished the hat, so I'm one step ahead of Hasbro....now for the rest of the car.

Just a random observation.
 
I didn't think we would be able to top the weirdness of yesterday, but we've certainly pulled it off.






I also absolutely did not expect everyone else to theoretically ship themselves with Gilda after I did it.






And CoffeeGrunt is going to be pissed when he sees that Allegrezza is hovering just outside Star-6 range.


I just noticed the reference pic I'm using for this Applejack Challenger is captioned "Raep Tiem"....
Best part about that one? That's the original name of the vector. Not even one of the creative names I throw on stuff in the gallery.

And seriously you guys, there's almost as much shipping in this thread as there is passing through the Strait of Dover :lol:
Second-person shipping all up in this bitch.
 
I also absolutely did not expect everyone else to theoretically ship themselves with Gilda after I did it.

If you count murder a horrible accident cause by mysterious brake failure shipping, than I guess that's what happened.
 

If you count murder a horrible accident cause by mysterious brake failure shipping, than I guess that's what happened.
That's what happened in Drowning Mona, and they had been married for years when that movie started.
 
Wait.....the AoTD Rock Cover hadn't been on ED already?

I got all excited thinking "Yay, another OST Remix instead of remixes of other remixes and fan-music" and then I was disappoint.

I like fan music, but it's been a while since I've see an remix or cover of an official song.
 
You know, I rarely ever analyse MLP characters to this extent, and my mind isn’t really in the right place at the moment as I’m tired as hell right now, so I’m surprised that I went through with it.

Yeah, it does feel a bit weird, you stop, think about it, and then the realization comes: why the hell did I wrote that?

And seriously you guys, there's almost as much shipping in this thread as there is passing through the Strait of Dover :lol:

You have seen nothing, wait until Gravekeeper comes, it will literally become The Battle of Midway(sunk ships, torpedoes and innuendos everywhere you look).


Anyway, pics.

Outstanding:
131421533235.png



Pass me one DJ-PON3:
131423131268.jpg

(that cider looks a hell of a lot like a cosmo, which is quite girly, in fact really girly).

That is all, for now.
 
You know, from now on, when I see a PMV that I don't remember, I'm sending it to Seth.

When I first watched that a month or 2 ago I thought I'd see it there, so I never sent it in, and I've done that with way too many things that probably would have been posted.

EDIT:
Quick recent history refresher.

But I now know what I'm doing for Twilight's car. Not because it's the most powerful or anything, but because its super sexy.

EDIT: Maybe I should have chosen my words a bit more carefully. I just realized I implied Twilight is "super sexy"......
That feeling when you know there is a picture that would work perfectly as a joke response, but its the wrong Pony.




Its the worst feeling in the world.

And then it just spiraled right the hell out of control.


I use to have a dirt mind, but ever since I started watching this show it's become absolutely filthy.



PokingSealStuff(YouTube)
All it took was one.

One event. One moment.

That shaped who they were.

Changed their lives forever.

And showed them the way.

Through the actions of one, six were bound.

Cutie Mark Chronicles.
Epic description is epic.



EDIT: Quick list of the cars I've done so far:
  • Twilight Sparkle - 2010 Nissan GT-R Spec V
  • Applejack - 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi
  • Big Macintosh - 2006 Dodge Ram SRT10
  • SECRET - 2008 SECRET(Waiting for 🤬 Forza site before I even say what it is. Although given a few things from today the who should be obvious)
  • The Great and Powerful Trixie - 2010 SSC Ultimate Aero
  • Rainbow Dash - 2002 Koenigsegg CC8S
  • Rarity - 2005 Aston Martin DB9 Coupe
  • Fluttershy - 2009 Lotus Evora

Just felt like posting this.
 
Last edited:
Space Ghost came on TV when I was 5 years old, my dad worked nights and we had cable. Then Birdman came on TV, and I was basically damaged goods at that point.


Nothing about the way this fanbase is making me think wasn't already learned and repressed.





49486%20-%20artist%3AKTurtle%20celestia%20comic%20guard_pony%20luna%20rubik%27s_cube%20rubix_cube.jpg


"And then send her to the moon."
 
I just realized that Pinkie looks extremely cute when performing:


(*Claps, not clops*)
 
^




The manliest men to ever walk the earth.



I stopped watching this at 1:11 when everyone started clapping. That just ruined it.

Fluttershy with a sweater equals cuteness
049861ff548794b7bf3a360d4aa07242-d47mici.png


Ditzy Doo cuteness!
my_little_muffin_by_microgrid-d47mw2e.jpg


Seapony Lyra???
49100%20-%20Bonbon%20Lyra%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20cooking%20seapony.jpg



Okay, now for something serious. An Allegrezza review pretty much.

It was good. Better than most stuff on ED. But it kind of seemed a little short. And the ending was kind of empty, I guess I'll say. But overall, it was pretty good. Way better than I could do.
 
It was good. Better than most stuff on ED. But it kind of seemed a little short. And the ending was kind of empty, I guess I'll say. But overall, it was pretty good. Way better than I could do.
*cough* *cough* incomplete *cough* *cough*


49506%20-%20Carrot_Top%20basketball%20derpy_hooves%20doing_it_wrong.jpg


"You Shanked my Jenga Ship!"
 
Last edited:
^You know I've watched way too much Scrubs when the first thing to pop into my head was this:


JD = John Derpian?
 
Ta-Da! Wait WTF...? Its new video time!
 
Twilight-12.gif

That is fantastic.👍
 
Seapony Lyra???
49100%20-%20Bonbon%20Lyra%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20cooking%20seapony.jpg

:lol: , Its a bit funnier for me because, I just prepared shrimp cocktail(The brandy was I pain, hot sauce will do).

Okay, now for something serious. An Allegrezza review pretty much.

It was good. Better than most stuff on ED. But it kind of seemed a little short. And the ending was kind of empty, I guess I'll say. But overall, it was pretty good. Way better than I could do.

I keep skipping some of the Coffegrunt's works lately, I really need to catch up with those, lately the significant relevance have been taken by her.


Anyway, pic:

131424258374.png


Quite astonishing.

That's it, for now. However I will try to stay awake as much as I can today.
I need to.
 
Back