The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,765,671 views
^ You still awake? That's amazing.


Mint, how's Turn10's servers?
 
Last edited:
^Caffeine. A marvelous discovery. Useful once in a while...

P1010663.jpg


(Remember I said I broke my computer as a consequence of a bro-hoof? Well, there you can kinda see it.)

And a Bon-Bon...

P1010662.jpg


P.S.: Red Bull DOES taste like Chuck Norris' piss.
 
Are you crazy? You just had a headache and now you are eating chocolate and drinking energy drinks in the middle of the night or early morning?

EDIT: I see a green line on your screen and tons of brohoof prints.
 
I can't believe the Turn10 website servers have problems and Rockstar's Midnight Club doesn't and no one even plays Midnight Club LA anymore
 
Are you crazy? You just had a headache and now you are eating chocolate and drinking energy drinks in the middle of the night or early morning?

I told you. Everybody is crazy on this side of the world. And yes, I can bear it.







...and I will possibly regret forcing myself to stay awake like in 12 hours, but it will almost be time to sleep by then, and this time I'm damn sure I'll sleep.
 
Mute This>

Play This>
MANLY TEARS!



Mint, how's Turn10's servers?

They're never gonna work.



Really though, I just wanted to use that video, they're still down. But I just found out that one of the mods was recruiting people to beta test a new version of the forums with My Forza, and according to one of the testers it is much faster and easier to use, so hopefully that comes soon.



I can't believe the Turn10 website servers have problems and Rockstar's Midnight Club doesn't and no one even plays Midnight Club LA anymore

That's because Rockstar hires good web developers.


EDIT: Off topic: My grandmother just dropped off her 2 tiny dogs, and I've got a big golden lab, a big black lab, and a slightly smaller tan/gold boxer lab, so keeping them from being eaten might take a while. Those little idiots constantly challenge my otherwise peaceful dogs, and every time I hear a low pitched growl I have to run downstairs to make sure their heads are still attached.


 
Last edited:
That's because Rockstar hires good web developers.

It's funny the web servers are good but the online itself is horribly bad... I mean GT5 type bad online :yuck:
 


If only I didn't personally consider Black Ops to be a steaming pile of 🤬.




Also,
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-they-have-to-make-money-somehow.jpg
 
 
Singer dude needs to see a doctor...

EDIT: I can't believe I listened to the whole song.
 
Big Mac's Charger.. I really like the Dodge Charger '06 its very good looking and suits the Big Macintosh style I believe
FAueOl.jpg


fInDel.jpg


wJH4Bl.jpg


Fp541l.jpg


vAQ1Gl.png


mfDw1l.jpg


7F1BTl.jpg


PrNhkl.jpg
 
^That looks badass.




And how many of you would be mad if I turned auto-play on for that last video.

Oh, and in case you weren't aware, here's the original....with 108,900,000 views.
I am only slightly ashamed to say I already had the song memorized before it was pony.


EDIT: Somebrony needs to make "I'm on a Boat" into a PMV.
Do ponies wear flippy-floppies?
 
Last edited:
If you turn autoplay on, I will not post messages on this page.
 
Big Mac Charger= AWESOME!

Also:



This made my day.
 
^:lol:





===========
You know what....everything by thelonelyisland needs to be made into a PMV.

Including "I Just Had Sex".


So far we've got **** in my Pants and Like a Boss.
 
Last edited:
EDIT: Somebrony needs to make "I'm on a Boat" into a PMV.
Do ponies wear flippy-floppies?

I would but there are no scenes of them on a boat :lol:

Good Idea though..
:D
 
True.....the hot air balloon could work, but there's not nearly enough screen time for it.


This is a good short YTP.

Twilight's writing down her gobbledygook.

EDIT: For some weird reason I don't remember the name of the song Scootaloo starts right before Nyan cat. Anyone know it?

 
^ I've always wanted to make a YTP but I wouldn't have enough skills to make a decent one yet
 
Twilight doing the Numa-Numa made my day. Again.
 
You are all having fun and I'm writing sad story... and RaceDude is not sleeping. So many confronting feelings.
 
RaceDude is not sleeping.

Don't worry, I've done this before to provide support during endurance races in the desert, so I should be fine if I don't do anything important. :)👍
 
Toronado looked at this thread.
He probably thought:
-"*censored* too many new posts".
And then he left.
 
Nice fic Unit-one, I will comment further on it once I manage to squabble more time(coffee break).

In the meantime:


Rainbow smile to the camera, the camera adores you:
131428633295.png

Good, good, now more, more, anger, clopier:
131428648387.png

Now more serious, serious, but naughtier girl:
131428660068.png

That's it we're done now, good job girl.



*Goes back to work*
 
^:sly: Nice photo shoot.



I'll go and take a brake. Can't think of anything. See ya later!
 
Last edited:
Dreams and Nightmares
part 1
"Nightmares"



dreams_and_nightmares_1_by_unitoone-d47rjuw.png

source

130850666604.gif


No one drawing should have that much D'aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww.



I wasn't aware you had already started working on it. Based on the outline I read, it looks like some of the scenes are really going to challenge you, but I'm sure you can do it. I'd be happy to help with the writing parts if you would like. Just shoot me a PM about it and I'll make time.
 
Rainbow smile to the camera, the camera adores you

*Remembers Austin Powers photo shoot scene*

Why was that the first thing I thought of when I saw that?




Anyway, I like the unique style of Dreams and Nightmares unit-one. From what I've read, combining your own drawings with a short and rather interesting story was a good idea. I'm looking forward to seeing the next installment.



And this is 20% cooler that the original scene:

Yay!
 
Back