The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,763,251 views
Twilight-12.gif

That is fantastic.👍

Thank you and once again Celestia is the Villain in a fan made video :D
 
Wow, not even intentional, but my Big Mac and AJ belong to the Dodge family.

That is a complete coincidence.
 
It's like you guys don't want anyone to enter this thread. 10 pages were posted in 26ish hours. Well at least they were quality... until the shipping. :lol:


I just realized that Pinkie looks extremely cute when performing:

[YOUTUBE*]pinkiepie[*YOUTUBE]
(*Claps, not clops*)

You only realized this now? That song is one of the reasons I love Pinkie. :sly: Not like that.

Now I go.
See you all tomorrow, I hope.
 
Wow, not even intentional, but my Big Mac and AJ belong to the Dodge family.

That is a complete coincidence.

Wait what car is your Big Mac? Mine is a '06 Charger... I'll get Pictures in a bit
 
Well... I got nothing on that :O
Then again I did make mine in a Hour.. i'm sure yours took much longer...

Thanks.

Started around 12pm, worked from around 1 to 2 to help my dad, and then I just kept working from there, and I posted at 5:36, so allowing for time to get the pictures taken and uploaded, it took about 4 hours on the paint-job itself.
I think most of which was trying to get the harness right. Well, aside from the mane, but that always takes a while.



And one thing, the "SECRET" project I made took more work than any so far, other than Rarity.




Alright, 1:22, night y'all.
Good%20Night%20Twilight.jpg

And because of how much more I really love Twilight I decided to go back to this.
 
Well I will resort myself to more creative ways of staying awake, solving the puzzle will certainly keep me away from a couple of hours, ponies will not provide from this point onwards, and I guess that there is no mind clearance at the end, just...distractions.

Enough for today, I really need to concentrate on this.
365_day_222_sleepy_starburst_by_korikian-d474jwo.png

Goodnight everyone.

*My answers are lying there somewhere, I'm really close...
 




EDIT: Quick list of the cars I've done so far:
  • Twilight Sparkle - 2010 Nissan GT-R Spec V
  • Applejack - 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi
  • Big Macintosh - 2006 Dodge Ram SRT10
  • SECRET - 2008 SECRET(Waiting for 🤬 Forza site before I even say what it is. Although given a few things from today the who should be obvious)
  • The Great and Powerful Trixie - 2010 SSC Ultimate Aero
  • Rainbow Dash - 2002 Koenigsegg CC8S
  • Rarity - 2005 Aston Martin DB9 Coupe
  • Fluttershy - 2009 Lotus Evora

Just felt like posting this.


Whoa.png


Big Mac, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy are my favorite.



EDIT: Stay safe US Bronies... Irene is coming.
 
Last edited:
I think this time I'll just hit myself with a stick...

Didn't work, broke the damn broomstick... :ouch:

Now I'm insomniac AND with a headache. :grumpy:



 
Last edited:
Drink some water, smell some fresh air, take an aspirin, turn off your PC, and just lay on your bed in complete silence and darkness.
 
Drink some water, smell some fresh air, take an aspirin, turn off your PC, and just lay on your bed in complete silence and darkness.

Believe me, I had been doing that for the last 4 hours before posting that comment. It drove me crazy. Then I watched TV. The crap they air this days drove me crazy. Then I tried with warm milk. We had no milk.

Seems that I'll have a bad night. Maybe I should consider being a vampire...


It also may have something to do with waking up at 6 PM...
 
Thank you for turning autoplay off.

Have you tried putting cold wet cloth on your forehead? Try some painkillers? Just don't overdose.
 
twenty_percent_cooler_by_allicornuk-d3kk79v.gif


This thread needed this.
 
First image of "Dreams and Nightmares" will be uploaded now. Stay tuned you midnight Bronies. Yeah, I finally found a name for my story.
 
What were you doing before you received your headache?

Tae-Kwon-Do class @ 8PM until 9PM. The most physically demanding hour in my life so far. I do, however, have some ability to get my energy back easily, but the headache remained. :(

Have I mentioned I woke up at 6 PM yesterday? When I did, I had to ask myself:

 
Dreams and Nightmares
part 1
"Nightmares"



dreams_and_nightmares_1_by_unitoone-d47rjuw.png

source


"...nightmares.

They haunt me every night, two weeks straight.

Something ...or someone, just stands in front of me. A silhouette...
I can feel, that someone is watching me... and sounds, voices of some sort, but nothing is understandable. Sometimes I see movement. Everything is too dark. Then I feel my chest collapsing... can't breathe. I wake up in cold sweat, shaking and gasping for air. Heart beats so hard, I can hear it in my ears.

I can't sleep at night. This ruins all my life. Friends noticed how I changed. The energy I used to have vanished. I'm sleepy and dizzy during the day, always late for school and meetings...
I can't fight it. Mom tried to help, dad is just angry and does not know what to do. Doctors had a strange expression on their faces... fear? They talked to my dad. I don't know what they told him, but it looks like they can't help me.

And now, after four hours, a sign-up booth opens in Clowdsdale, welcoming all Pegasus ponies to participate in a race.
That race is my dream. I don't want to miss it... I might as well try and stay awake for the remaining hours... head hurts... this is horrible."
 
Last edited:
Nicely done!

But I now have the feeling that I may end up like Star. Is this good or bad?
I'll stay tuned...

I also got my headache away! YAY!!! Thanks musical Bronies!
 
Dreams and Nightmares
part 2
"Shattered Dreams"


dreams_and_nightmares_2_by_unitoone-d47rlya.png

source


"I'm late...

I just closed my eyes for a second... to give them some rest.

I... I got late for my dream. This race was my target!
I waited all my life for this day..."

Two Pegasus ponies landed behind the devastated colt.

-"Star Fighter! We saw your sleepy flying flank, and we decided to follow. You do know, that you are half an hour late? This looks like a new record!"

Star Fighter turned to his friends.

-"I'm sorry friends."

-"Friends? I don't think so... Fy, this is not right... you can't be late for everything you know?"

-"It's not my fault! I'm trying to fight it..."

-"Buck you Star Fighter, I had enough of your excuses. I'm going home. I don't even understand why did you even bother to come here."

One of the Pegasus flew away, while the other came closer to Star.

-"I'm sorry, Fy. He is right. Not only your plans are getting ruined, you are hurting other ponies too."

-"Please... forgive me. I tried my best to make it on time!"

-"Good bye, Fy."

Star Fighter watched as his last friends flew away from his life.

"This is unbelievable... All dreams... shattered in one day.
...stupid nightmares."


----------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants to add something to the story, feel free to do so.👍
Just send me a Note.
 
Last edited:
^ Thank you! I will appreciate every help!



I counted 56 scenes. Right now 2 are uploaded, that means 54 to go.

I must warn, that it is a dark story and some future images will contain violence.
 
You know, this whole...
Nightmare Moon screws the life of a young colt, makes him believe she's the answer (in order to make him loyal), works for a while, he finds out, rebels, helps save the day (with personal conflicts included), makes it, but is forced to become a loner because he feels infamous in some way
... deal sounds interesting. I also think you make a good use of 1st person narrative.
 
Wow. You are awesome with that first person narrative.

I would offer to help a little with some grammar mistakes, and a little help making the dialogue flow a bit smoother, but I see Tesla already offered.

Love the story itself so far, I'm enjoying the First person narrative combined with a single picture more than I thought I would. Great job, looking forward to more.

I can't say much else right now. I just woke up and I can't really think very hard about anything right now.

And Star Fighter fillycolt(I did say I was tired) is adorable and awesome at the same time.
 
Last edited:
Everyone can send me their help if they want. Thank you Bronies!
I'm working on the third one right now.
 
Back