The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,765,671 views
My new signature is winning because it has a link to the GTP bronies thread :D
 



EDIT: You know what, there's no AUP violation, so why not:
df12dd5855e0ff85c371b556f7672007.jpg


Wait....yeah, I was right. Sex change.

It makes yesterday seem normal.


I was confused because theres already a mare with that same cutie mark, just a different color.


These 2 are the ones that threw me off:
Toffee:
Toffee.png

Caramel:
Caramelapple001.png

 
Last edited:
She also accidently the text on the pages somehow.
 
Oh cool, Akira reviewed my fic! But he didn't realise it's (yet another) in-progress jobby. If it makes you feel better, then next chapter fragment is up on DA.

Writer's Training Group has a week inspired by a song. I can do dis. Toying between my favourite Skindred and Atreyu songs atm. Hmmm...perhaps Shameless?

Here's to lowering caskets of old friends, through choice and consequence, we'll birth a new day from the death of an old and start over.

I could work something around that.

/Edit/

I just did a very stupid thing...I just rewatched the intro to "Up."

God, you just don't get animation sequences of that calibre outside of Pixar. Especially with only music and expressions to work with.
 
Last edited:

Berry Punch in the last frame, "🤬! I knew I should have set up the Parental Controls before letting her look on the net".

:lol:




So, I'm reading through the first part of Allegrezza to see what all the fuss is about:
Pony chavs? Equestria doesn't seem like such a nice place anymore, sadly. Even so, it's nice to see that Octavia's fond of Scottish Whisky.
Not bad so far I have to admit. I'll try and give the next few chapters a look on DA soon.




Also, have some adorable (and more than likely, sober) Octavia:
49617%20-%20Octavia%20artist%3Abriskby%20cello%20pose.png
 
@Wiegert

Glad you liked it. I honestly am surprised at the reception, and worried I won't kee up the standard. :S

I've written fics about murder and betrayal. About instellar war and the end of the world, about lesbianism being rampant and fillies falling in love.

But my greatest corruption of Equestria, is creating chavs...I am so sorry bronies.
 
But my greatest corruption of Equestria, is creating chavs...I am so sorry bronies.

All you need to do now is create a ponified version of JD Sports, then the corruption of Equestria will be complete :sly:



And even though I saw this images a few months back, I can't help but think that this is a good enough time to mention it. Just search for "Chav" on Ponibooru and you'll see what I'm talking about. This was my (Trixies) reaction to it by the way:

Le%252520Gasp.png


1296466177251.png
 
Thanks for all the positive reviews. You can send me questions, tips, etc. Don't be shy.

Toro, I'll send you a PM right now. You wanted to ask something?

Played almost 2-3 hour of MW2 with a good buddy, wow, I forgot how fun that game was xD
 
I'll be damn, ponies riding another ponies:

onward__steed__to_victory_by_crunchnugget-d47nnt2.png


CoffeeGrunt
Oh cool, Akira reviewed my fic! But he didn't realise it's (yet another) in-progress jobby. If it makes you feel better, then next chapter fragment is up on DA.

:confused: , I don't remember anything like that, maybe I was a bit to drunk too drunk when I reviewed.

(*checks previous pages*)

I might have to re-read it anyway.

Wiegert
*Remembers Austin Powers photo shoot scene*

Why was that the first thing I thought of when I saw that?

That was the intention, I forgot all the dialogue from that scene, then I just thought, meh that'll do.

I was thinking in something similar with Pinkie/Strip scene, the I remember cupcakes, and I remember "Robbie Williams Rock DJ".

All makes sense now.
 
All you need to do now is create a ponified version of JD Sports, then the corruption of Equestria will be complete :sly:

I am sad now... I don't like how when people see a person in tracksuits they call them "chavs" I wear tracksuits most of the time and I believe I am a very nice person that has respect for the people around me..
 
Write OctaScratch shipping story in general.
Get showered with adoration.

All you need to do now is create a ponified version of JD Sports, then the corruption of Equestria will be complete

Maybe...*sniff*...maybe.

I'm pretty chuffed with how the next chapter's moving along. It's very much the character's taking the reigns here, and I thought up some quips for Octavia that I'm pretty chuffed with.

I don't remember anything like that, maybe I was a bit to drunk too drunk when I reviewed.
(*checks previous pages*)
I might have to re-read it anyway.

Drunk posting. Scourge of forums everwhere. ;D

I am sad now... I don't like how when people see a person in tracksuits they call them "chavs" I wear tracksuits most of the time and I believe I am a very nice person that has respect for the people around me..

Judging by your description, you're probably what I'd call a "benign chav." I.e., a chav that is a good person. Malignant chavs are ones like those that were looting, or generally unworthy of evading natural selection in general.
 
Judging by your description, you're probably what I'd call a "benign chav." I.e., a chav that is a good person. Malignant chavs are ones like those that were looting, or generally unworthy of evading natural selection in general.

I am what you call... Me and I'm not even sure what personality I am my family is mixed my fathers side is boarding on rich but my mother side was middle class so i'm a hybrid with my own special spice of random added in and my GTP description well isn't the best to actually describe me... I just wear tracksuits because most of the time i'm not going anywhere but when I'd go into the City centre i'd wear a nice polo shirt and jeans!

 
I am sad now... I don't like how when people see a person in tracksuits they call them "chavs".

I didn't mean to insinuate that everyone who wears such clothing is a chav. It's just that were I live, about 90% of the people who wear tracksuits are indeed chavs. I'll be honest, I do occasionally wear a tracksuit for when I go running or play football. Come to think of it, I did buy a nice pair of Nike shoes from JD a few months ago. Apart from that, I always wear t-shirt, jeans, and boots (unless I'm at work).



On topic, something's happening on Ponibooru right now, and it involves Rarity being dragged through various places around the world.

Very much like this actually:
49666%20-%20drag%20dragging%20dumb%20hover%20hovering%20hoverity%20rariquest%20rarity%20rock%20traveling.jpg


There are quite a few other images like this one as well.
 
I didn't mean to insinuate that everyone who wears such clothing is a chav. It's just that were I live, about 90% of the people who wear tracksuits are indeed chavs.

I understand also we don't call them chavs over here but I do know what a chav is..
 
:confused: , I don't remember anything like that, maybe I was a bit to drunk too drunk when I reviewed.
I think he was referring to this post by Anna+Reece.




There are apparently two completely different Ask Pinkamena tumblr accounts going. One of them is kind of meh, but the other one has a lot of hilarious dark comedy.
 
Last edited:
Oh God do want!

Also, Allegrezza five is up on DA. Gunna give it a good few days 'il chapter one cools down on EDaily before I upload chapter two. I also have a custom image for it now, (squee), and possibly a comic series based on it too, (squeeeee!)
 
CoffeeGrunt, you are so happy =)

People are adding me on Google+... who is Jaron Rauscher?

Google+ is too alien for me.
 
but the other one has a lot of hilarious dark comedy.

Example:

42308%20-%20ask%20ask_pinkamena_diane_pie%20pinkamena_diane_pie.png



:lol:


I love these things. Though if you look for them on Ponibooru, keep in mind that they are almost all the blackest of black comedy (that's literally the tamest one). Most recent one even got me kinda iffy, and my standards for things that bother me are astronomically high.
 
I actually just read through that Tumblr, 90% of it is pure genius. :D
 
I think I saw that in Ponychan a couple of days ago, they got a pretty nice use apparently.

:lol:
 
I like the expressions.

Although isn't Applebloom Pinkie's accomplice in cupcakes, not Scootaloo?
 
Back