The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,766,945 views
*Poof* and just like that a new Avatar... Also any Ideas for my next PMV..? Also Coffee I remember your Skindred song but I think its too long and my stupid editor keeps on freezing and for a 5 minute song i'd go insane :lol:
 
As I understand it, that Tumblr is supposed to be Pinkamena with elements of Cupcakes rather than just Cupcakes.




Also:
"What does platonic mean?"

:lol:
 
Non-sexual.

Which means Scootamina is outta the question.
 
And then I found it:

131415696975.png


Along with some sketches, I skipped that series of images for some reason, now I have to search in ponibooru.


[off-topic, except for Unit-one]
Namco will release a demo of AC:AH in the upcoming days, just got the news, and I know its going to be SO AWESOME!!! /)^ɛ^(\.

Such a shame that they dropped strangereal concept, and now the player is characterized, which sucks a bit, but finally we will be able to see the CRA system in action, I'm affarid that it will be that rubbish Miami mission, but still a Demo, Kono really hear his fans.
[/off-topic]
 
^^ Goodnight.

Also nice fic, Allegrezza turned out to be quite interesting, Octavia turn out to be quite interesting.

There is no need of criticize it, it was good.

(*Imagines Humanized Ocativia+Scotch and Fading, unmeasurable amounts of profit*)



Now that I think about it, Octavia must be a bit depressive/lonely character, I wonder how she will be characterized in season two.
 
Last edited:
There is a 50-50 chance that part3 of Dreams and Nightmare will be uploaded tonight (today for USA bronies)


EDIT: I really need to try that Allegrezza story. What does Allegrezza mean?

EDIT 2: I will wait 1 hour for the PM replies, then I sleep, 'cuz it's laate.
 
Last edited:
Right, My Forza is back up, and I've uploaded the pictures to Picasa. I don't have time to go into detail on it, but there were some better pictures that seem to have vanished into thin air. I'll go ahead and upload those and the AJ pictures later. Luckily the ones the were saved are the ones taken with the right lighting to show off the detail.

Anyway, here it is:
SFReventon

SFRev.jpg

SFRev1%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

SFRev2.jpg

SFRev6.jpg


It's actually much, much darker than that, but you'll have to wait for the pictures because I have a friend over right now.
 
There is a 50-50 chance that part3 of Dreams and Nightmare will be uploaded tonight (today for USA bronies)


EDIT: I really need to try that Allegrezza story. What does Allegrezza mean?

I wonder if I should stay up for part 3. If not, then I'll look at it tomorrow evening instead.

And Allegrezza is Italian for joy/joyfulness I believe.



EDIT: Lost connection as I was making this post, which is strange because I didn't even submit it.
 
Last edited:
EDIT: I really need to try that Allegrezza story. What does Allegrezza mean?

Allegrezza is Italian for "cheerfulness."

Edit: Or joy, as Wiegert said.


I don't have time to go into detail on it, but there were some better pictures that seem to have vanished into thin air.
Wait, what? Is Picasa deleting 🤬 again?
 
Last edited:
MintBerryCrunch... I love it! Fantastic work! Upload it to DA so I can favorite it. That's a sweet Reventon!
I guess I should buy XBOX tomorrow xD (j/k)

Toronado, Wiegert, thank you.
 
Wait, what? Is Picasa deleting 🤬 again?

No, they just didn't show up on My Forza.

MintBerryCrunch... I love it! Fantastic work! Upload it to DA so I can favorite it. That's a sweet Reventon!
I guess I should buy XBOX tomorrow xD (j/k)
Glad you like it. I'll upload it to DA as soon as I get some time.
 

Dreams and Nightmares
part 3
"Exile"

dreams_and_nightmares_3_by_unitoone-d47tokn.png

source

For most it was an ordinary sunny evening, the likes of which had flown by many times.
But not for everypony. Under Celestia's scorching sun and sweltering heat, Star Fighter walked towards his new haven. He still scrolled through the last week's memories in his head. How he lost his friends, how he missed the sign-up day. But the main problem was the fact that his father could not bear to watch his child's suffering...

"He decided to kick me out..."

Star Fighter still heard the exact words booming in his head.

"You should be ashamed! You are carrying a name a father can be proud of; yet you act like a total foal!"

"Star Fighter, you are not worthy of your name! You are not a Star, nor are you a Fighter. You are a gaping black hole; and a lazy one too!"

"We feed you. We provide shelter. And what do we get in return? Nothing but problems and headaches! I can't tolerate your behavior anymore. You must leave. You are a grown colt, and you still haven't earned your cutiemark!"


The bags were heavy, but that was nothing compared to what just happened.

"I guess it's time to visit my old friend... It's a long walk."

Star Fighter made a final glance at the house he was living in. He noticed two shadows in the window.

"Good bye, mom and dad, I'm sorry for being like this."

He continued walking towards the nearby village thinking on how he would meet his old friend.

"I haven't seen her for a long time... I hope she will understand..."
 
Unsuprisingly the My Little Saints Row video I made is getting mixed reviews with 22 Likes and 4 Dislikes Also it was featured on EqD!!
 
Dreams and Nightmares
part 3
"Exile"

That's...touching. It certainly brings back memories of a certain fanfic too, thanks to the way his father acts in this part. Your story is coming along nicely by the look of it.

Also it was featured on EqD!!

You've had 2 PMV's uploaded on ED in less than a week, congrats!
 
Last edited:
^ Congratulations Dylans1o!


Part 1 and Part 2 are updated. Now the text is easier to read.
Toro, nice job.

Part4 will have to wait
TheBanishedOne is writing the text.

Wiegert, what fan-fic?
 
Wiegert, what fan-fic?

Toro's right. There are similarities between Big Mac's father in that story and Star Fighter's father in yours. In other words, both of them come across as rather cruel towards their sons.
 
Good night.






49708%20-%20Morning_after%20alcohol%20berry_punch.png

Berry Punch has to be the most fascinating bit of fanon I've ever seen. Even Scratch and Octavia both have some logical base behind their characterization (club DJs and cellists have stereotypical traits to build on, after all), but Berry Punch?

Drinks directly out of a punch bowl. Fans decides she is an alcoholic of comical levels. 180 proof whiskey!
 
Grapes, Female(about 40's).

That pony was designed with Wine in mind, her colour express such a thing, apart from that, her whole design seems to be based around the drink concept.

As for the whole alcoholic behaviour, Hmmm, IDK, but it seems that a sticky situation could come out from that, haven't seen any fanfics including her though.


And no, I wont read Macintosh yet, too time tight right now.
 
^^ I just woke up from a nap and I feel just like that.
I also had a really weird dream: First it was irrational and wacky, and it some how managed to turn Cupcakes-ish, just to end like being stuck in Dead Nation, just that it was in my house...


:boggled:


No more artificially enhanced 36-hour stints for me... :crazy:
 
^It's an EMP if I remember correctly. I haven't touched that game in almost 2 years though.

she is an alcoholic of comical levels. 180 proof whiskey!

Reminds me of someone I know actually, but I won't say any more than that.

Stifled laughter.


It seems that when fans see a pony drinking from a punch bowl, then it's natural that they would forever interpret her as Ponyville's very own town drunk.

And Akira has a point. Berry Punch has a Strawberry and a bunch of Grapes for a Cutie Mark, both of which are used to make Wine, so that probably contributed to the way in which fans interpret her (i.e. constantly plastered).



EDIT: Twilight, you're so random!
49738%20-%20Hubble%20dirt%20nom_nom_nom%20twilight_sparkle.jpg






Anyway, I need some sleep, g'night everypony:
39240%252520-%252520book%252520cute%252520daww%252520twilight_sparkle.jpg
 
Last edited:
^It's an EMP if I remember correctly. I haven't touched that game in almost 2 years.

You are correct... It's a great game for car customisation on the PS3 (Probably the only game on the PS3 that could take Forza on in terms of Visual customisation)
 
Ok, you know what? My last post was #9015... I am NOT going to reply to 253 posts!

CoffeeGrunt, congrats! There's something you haven't done yet, a tradition of yours when you get posted.

unit-one, nice drawings, gonna check out your story a bit later on in the night.

Toro, Mint, and all the rest of you pony cloppers, those were some hilarious posts. I like the overall theme of, "Man, AJ and RD would beat me s:censored:tless... I wants me some of that!"
I remember writing in TBoTS that "AJ could talk her way into anypony's barn"... I'm glad to see my prediction holds true.

Also, this is why TF2 is glorious master race.

49639%20-%20Team_Fortress_2%20horn%20pyro.png


Anyways, I must leave quickly tonight... But tomorrow is another day!

Later all!


2342%20-%200r0ch1%20doze%20nap%20sleep%20sleeping%20sleepy%20Trixie%20twilight_sparkle.png
 
I like the overall theme of, "Man, AJ and RD would beat me s:censored:tless... I wants me some of that!"
I remember writing in TBoTS that "AJ could talk her way into anypony's barn"... I'm glad to see my prediction holds true.

Er...



No Comment.





Hey, look what I made everyone:
sonicthehedgehog3comple.png



Topic change successful.
 
Back