The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,767,597 views
I'm not a fan of the colors on that Trixie vector (its the MaximilianVeers one, so its got the same really dark coloring job that the Trixie cutiemark had before I messed with it), and I honestly don't think I would like it better than the FWF one anyways if I fiddled with the colors to "fix" it.


I plan on cycling through the Sheltoon set after I get tired of this one, though.
 
Last edited:
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-brohoof-declined.jpg

Season 2 stuff:

Hell YEAH!

Trolololololololololol.

If this works, then this is retaliation for the autoplay videos. I apologize to the innocent.

^
 
To be fair, it can be fairly hard to keep track of what actually happened and what the fanbase made up and spread across the internet.



I mean, technically, Octavia doesn't even have a name. Season 2 could come around and they could name her Celly (as in "cello"). That would screw with people on multiple levels.
 
Patience my friend, I'm sure we won't have to wait much longer for the next part of TBoTS.



I kinda have to update TBoTS soon, what with Season 2 (The Great Jossing) on the way! ...And yet, I can never ignore my urge to draw whenever it hits me.

TrixieBronyColaCencored.jpg



No, she's not hiding in a closet.
 
^:lol:
Awesome:tup::lol:



EDIT: Completely done with Forza stuff for the night. I'm going to grab something to drink, grab a snack, settle in and read TNTNE Part 14 again.


EDIT: Also, as a warning, I'm fairly likely to lose internet on Sunday. I still might have a cell connection, but that's if the cell towers hold up.
Worst storm to hit in 30 years isn't something to be taken lightly.

And there's a big 'ol tree in our front yard....well, let's just say I'm not entirely confident in it's strength.
 
Last edited:
Time to take preemptive action with Toronado's gentle gardening methods?


I'm going to need a bigger gun:
BiggerGun.png



EDIT: On second thought....
IMG_20110731_181200.jpg

IMG_20110731_181206.jpg

*rubs chin*

EDIT: And of course, the only upload of that has embedding disabled.
 
Last edited:
I have to go to work tomorrow. Don't jump light-years ahead while I'm gone...
 
I didn't shoot the tree!





I spent 20 🤬 minutes trying to get a screenshot of Sonic CD during the Metal Sonic boss fight so I could make a Rariquest image out of it, to celebrate the game's rerelease on PSN.

I had forgotten how terrible Sonic CD controlled (thank heavens the rerelease will have a "Sonic 3 Physics" option), so rather than throw my controller across the room, here's a picture of a game that is better than Sonic CD:

whydoesthisplaybetterth.png


And I absolutely mean that. 🤬 Sonic CD.
 
^Dat Applejack...

Why not Rarity chasing after Robotnik in the Mushroom Hill boss fight? Or Rarity chasing one of the chase-scene bosses in Mischief Makers?
 
@Gravekeeper, I can't deny the brilliance of that comic :lol:

And in the eighth frame, Twilight's eyes....aren't exactly on the prize, if you know what I mean.

I'm going to need a bigger gun.

Or a Big Mac:

Applejack%252527s%252520Art.jpg
 
^If only......

EDIT: Alright, took a bit longer than expected, but I'm reading TNTNE Part 14 right now.
 
I actually almost want to upload it to Ponibooru just to see what the reaction would be.

Why not Rarity chasing after Robotnik in the Mushroom Hill boss fight?
Because I already did one for Sonic 3 in Mushroom Hill, and the thought never actually crossed my mind to do it in the boss fight. I was more enthralled with the idea of Rarity going through one of the vine loops instead.


I could try Sonic Advance 2. All of the boss fights are chase scenes in that game.


Or Rarity chasing one of the chase-scene bosses in Mischief Makers?
Oh boy, now there's a game. Good stress reliever in the pre-GTA days, that one.


You know how hard it is to play Mischief Makers with anything but an N64 controller, though? I've tried playing it on the Wii a few times with a Wavebird and its practically impossible to do anything more advanced than "jump" and "shake shake."
 
The Giant where I work just called and asked if I wanted to work Sunday.
"Lol are you :censored:ing kidding me?"

I'd hope they'd close during a storm like that. I'm not sure many people go groceries shopping in heavy rain with 96-110mph wind.
"Can I get another gallon of milk? The wind took mine across the parking lot and I couldn't keep up."
Maybe the manager was just messing with me, and they are closing on Sunday.




Anyway, I kind of skimmed a couple parts, not because I don't like them, but it was more the slow parts like when AJ and Twilight were arguing in the beginning. Reading a conversation when I clearly remember the end result just doesn't deliver the feeling it does the first time through.

Also, I forgot that this is the chapter where superbitch's plan will probably explode in her face.

So now that I'm clear on the details again I'm pretty excited for this....again.
 
Last edited:
I'm making my next PMV with the song that CoffeeGrunt recommended so far my Editor only crashed once :D
 
Its up. Itsupitsupitsupitsupitsupitsupitsupitsup its up.

Do%252520It%252521.gif
 
Last edited:
^Be on it in 10 seconds flat.



First though, I just completely stole this idea from someone in the comments on Cheezburger, so I won't upload it to My Little Brony unless someone else does, that said, after the story, I'll probably upload it everywhere else.
RDDestruction.png
 
Quarter of the way through reading TNTNE part 15....


Wait, wha....holy 🤬! Major revelation! I will say one thing though:

I said something during the discussion of part 14, something which, at this point, I want to retract. It seems that my initial idea that I thought of a few months ago was correct, well at this point in the story at least.
 
Oh 🤬. I was wrong from the start. Now I feel like a complete ass.
 
It's finally happened. We're in the process of moving. So I'll have constant internet soon.
Excitement.jpg


And tomorrow I'm going to Manifest (the Melbourne anime festival) and there's going to be a brony meet up.
There's supposedly a meet up today as well, but I can't make it.

That's all.

Have fun reading TNTNE guys.
 
ZOMG! Oh, this is gonna be great.

Super Bitch's plan works perfectly despite (or, more accurate, because) Dash threw a spanner into the works, and NMM still doesn't buy it.

 
That was certainly one of the most interesting parts yet:

So, it appears there will no more speculation concerning whether or not it was just RD, or the rest of the Mane 6 that were to blame for the failure of the elements.

ZOMG! Oh, this is gonna be great.

Super Bitch's plan works perfectly despite (or, more accurate, because) Dash threw a spanner into the works, and NMM still doesn't buy it.
What hope does SB have now, eh?

Actually, one thing still gets me, "Trixie kept bragging about some eggheaded stuff like that around the time that she finished her mass teleport research-".

It looks as though Trixie has an ability which, as far as I can tell at this point, not even NMM is able to pull off. I get a strange feeling that this ability which Trixie shares with Twilight will have a part to play in one of the next chapters, and I'm dying to know what will happen as a result.
 
Last edited:
TNTNE
But on another pony, say a bumbling officer...my my

I have never laughed that deeply in my entire life. I've laughed harder at things that are just funny, but that was just a deep "holy 🤬, 🤬 is about to hit the fan, and it will be glorious." kind of laugh.


Also, Dat tent.


Anyway, I'm gonna take a bit to really consider a few things.


One thing still gets me though, "Trixie kept bragging about some eggheaded stuff like that around the time that she finished her mass teleport research-".

Trixie has an ability which, as far as I can tell at this point, not even NMM is able to pull off. I get a strange feeling that the ability which Trixie shares with Twilight will have a part to play in one of the next chapters, and I'm dying to know what will happen.

We've never seen anything to suggest she can't. She's never been show transporting any more than herself and Trixie, but that doesn't mean she can't.
She had no reason to bring more troops, so it just hasn't come up.

I just feel like if Trixie put all of that research into a spell like that NMM would have taken advantage of the hard part being done for her, and learned it herself.
 
Last edited:
That was certainly one of the most interesting parts yet:

So, it appears there will no more speculation concerning whether or not it was just RD, or the rest of the Mane 6 that were to blame for the failure of the elements.
Yeah yeah, let it rip.

*sigh*

Certainly set myself up pretty badly about that.
 
So while I was thinking I stumbled across this:
cheerilee_at_pokey_oaks_by_vmkhappy_panda-d3jgb8e.png


This Comic....this comic is amazing.
^Whatever kind of badass stunt she was attempting, I want it to happen in Season 2.

Also, there's so much I'm thinking about, but nothing that can really be discussed.....if someone else brings something up I can discuss it, but this chapter pretty much confirmed a bunch of stuff without raising many questions on it's own. I'm in no way saying it was a bad chapter, I just can't think of anything to discuss about it.

I might just be too tired, so if someone else brings something up I can't think of I'd be probably be able to join in the discussion.
 
Last edited:
It raised a pretty damn big question for me, but I'm absolutely mortified at the prospect of asking about it. Basically, I'm BSoDing right now.



So here's a comic instead:

50199%20-%20Celesta%20Ragelestia%20luna%20moon.jpg
 
So....I uploaded the Big Macindodge to DA. I've already got 3 comments within 30 seconds. Damn people are fast.
 
We've never seen anything to suggest she can't. She's never been show transporting any more than herself and Trixie, but that doesn't mean she can't.

Hence why I said "as far as I can tell at this point":
We haven't really heard much about what NMM is capable of so far, although you can already assume that she's by far the most powerful equine in the alternate universe, and that she could wipe out anypony in her wake with consummate ease. I wouldn't be surprised at all if NMM could indeed pull of the same move as Trixie though.
I just feel like if Trixie put all of that research into a spell like that NMM would have taken advantage of the hard part being done for her, and learned it herself.
Maybe, but we just don't know for sure.


We also get an idea of how much NMM trusts the Captain, seeing as she's genuinely surprised to hear about the possibility that she's betrayed her. Then again, NMM's trust appears to be based on her belief that the element of loyalty will never fail, which would mean that the Captain would stay forever loyal to her.


And we still don't know exactly what the Captain decides to do; stay loyal to her queen, or listen to RD and fight for all the good that's left in the world she lives in (and of course, get back at Super Bitch).
 
And we still don't know exactly what the Captain decides to do; stay loyal to her queen, or listen to RD and fight for all the good that's left in the world she lives in (and of course, get back at Super Bitch).
It is possible for both to happen.

She could potentially find a way to save the ponies of New Ponyville, while still remaining just as loyal to NMM as she's always been.

I don't see many ways that can happen, but at the same time I don't really see them surviving if it doesn't happen. They can't win with a straigh up attack, they wouldn't stand a chance. The Captain is going to need NMM's trust if there is any hope of saving New Ponyville, and I just don't see how that can happen. I feel like I'm missing something, though. Like there's some kind of important detail I didn't pick up on that the captain will use to her advantage. I'm just not sure what.
 
Back